Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011
He's blaming Hillary for his servers garbage band with

https://grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/grrrgraphics-com-website-shut-down-because-of-hillary-clinton-cartoon/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Lastgirl posted:

change that 11 to 4

and change the 28th of april to 20th, and ur good to go imo

idk what to do so i did magic chrome stuff and got this

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hey zdr, while you're here, is there any technical reason that name changes are limited to 18 characters? i had one I was going to buy, but it turned out to be like five characters too long

should be 30 or 32 character limit imo, although i know that can't be a huge priority on the ol' forums fix-up list

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

:thumbsup:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

From the comments:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Turdfuzz posted:

should randomly permaban gang members cuz more like real life that way
also ppl who look like gang members too i guess

u sound jealous, friend

join

us...

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Montasque posted:

It's part of his stump speech now:

"We are one country, one people, and we will have together one great future."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/18/watch_live_donald_trump_gives_first_campaign_speech_since_hiring_stephen_bannon.html

Wait, has anyone actually counted the words. Yeah, he's only paraphrasing Hitler but he adjusted the sentence to make it 14 words. :tinfoil:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

StandardVC10 posted:

It's not really the margins that are the problem here

His main argument is that the insurance companies should gladly pay the price because it beats an ambulance ride and hospital visit in terms of cost. When asked about people with no insurance, he argues for stronger medicaid.

He ruins all this by forcing a Donald Trump namedrop and making psychopathic statements then awkwardly smirking and winking, but he's got a good heart. He's just broken.

He also argues vehemently for primate rights, which in a vacuum is a powerful argument but at the tail end of this interview and with the Harambe context is Borat-level ridiculous.

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.

logikv9 posted:

I must have this

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Oiled and Ready posted:

His main argument is that the insurance companies should gladly pay the price because it beats an ambulance ride and hospital visit in terms of cost. When asked about people with no insurance, he argues for stronger medicaid.

He ruins all this by forcing a Donald Trump namedrop and making psychopathic statements then awkwardly smirking and winking, but he's got a good heart. He's just broken.

He also argues vehemently for primate rights, which in a vacuum is a powerful argument but at the tail end of this interview and with the Harambe context is Borat-level ridiculous.

He wants primate rights so they'll be covered by Medicaid and he can sell them epipens.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Martin Shkreli was literally tweeting about DNA swapping someone with harambe's DNA to make them half harambe

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

balls me, please.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
zdr is good

thank you for doing what you do

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Eonwe posted:

zdr is good

thank you for doing what you do

a true king among idiots

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

From the comments:

Someone put Trump in the Winger shirt.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Im at the part of the horseshoe thats between morrow and hillary

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

i support hillary but am disappointed she hasnt more strongly articulated support for big anime tits like morrow

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I think thats somewhere around here

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Al! posted:

You're a neocon born late

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
The Trump spokeswoman on CNN saying "Well I'm not a doctor, but…" when asked about the Hillary-is-Dying conspiracy campaign is pretty slippery.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Oiled and Ready posted:

Drug prices are increasing at a ridiculous and unsustainable rate, at some point that fundamental issue needs to be addressed and not just ignored by saying that the government or the insurance provider pays for it. We already pay something like twice of what people do in most other developed countries and the situation is getting worse and worse.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Neeksy posted:

The Trump spokeswoman on CNN saying "Well I'm not a doctor, but…" when asked about the Hillary-is-Dying conspiracy campaign is pretty slippery.

IANADBHIFD

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

MaxxBot posted:

Drug prices are increasing at a ridiculous and unsustainable rate, at some point that fundamental issue needs to be addressed and not just ignored by saying that the government or the insurance provider pays for it. We already pay something like twice of what people do in most other developed countries and the situation is getting worse and worse.

I was gonna snarkily comment that you agreed with Trump (negotiate drug prices) before I remembered Hillary has a much more specific plan to do the same. Curses.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Oiled and Ready posted:

You're a neocon born late

I cant be a neocon cuz i want israel destroyed

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Squizzle posted:

that's v sweetly quaint

i remember when everyone knew at least a little html just for truckin' around the internet

good times

It was always funny when people would try to give someone a big red title but gently caress up the html.

How long has it been bbcode?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
C-SPAM › TRUMP 2016: Ein Volk! Ein Reich! Ein Drumpf!

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

I'm 1000 posts behind today, what the hell did I miss? I'm guessing Trump didn't say anything too insane or it'd be 2000.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Al! posted:

Wow even I only want them put in check. Sounds downright NatBol to me.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

RedneckwithGuns posted:

I'm 1000 posts behind today, what the hell did I miss? I'm guessing Trump didn't say anything too insane or it'd be 2000.

he paraphrased hitler and continues to walk back his deportation poo poo

oneforthevine
Sep 25, 2015

I'm the spider crawlin' around Sans's head in the corner

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Al! posted:

neocons want israel destoyed, just by the righteous fire of jesus christ rather than the ordinary fire of hamas

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

could use a bit more of morrow in my life if you're still handing them out, danke

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

oneforthevine posted:

I'm the spider crawlin' around Sans's head in the corner

I thought there's a spider inside, but couldn't figure out the meaning

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Robert Morrow follows me on twitter despite me being a flaming Liberal and so I would like to rep him in honor of his fairness, courage, honor, and love for big ol' American anime titties.

Deki fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Aug 24, 2016

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

If only we had some kind of designated backup should a candidate fall into ill health.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zen death robot posted:

No there isn't, I think it's mostly for aesthetic reasons but I'll run it by Lowtax and see if he's ok with me bumping it up a bit.

thank you tremendously. i know that the technical side of this place is some sort of clown show but the clowns are all poop golems and they're shrieking constantly, so it never ceases to amaze me that you pay so much attention to little user requests and fun stuff.

thank you again. you're a really swell fella

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Gravybong posted:

I must have this

petition the robot of zen death to upload it for you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
The rest of this campaign.

https://twitter.com/AlecinMD/status/768300512072511492

• Locked thread