Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

hamburgers in pockets posted:

So, you can buy the dynamic theme, or literally go out and get that actual burger for $3.99.

Either way there is far too much mayo on that.

Lmao if you don't let the burg into all aspects of your life.

zenintrude posted:

I wonder how well these dynamic themes sell and if its worth it to become a PS4 developer simply to make themes based on the latest memes and other ironic interests of millennials.

Got to make money somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Has Corn Love Forever updated to not have ugly blue folder icons for the new firmware update? This is important.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

zenintrude posted:

I wonder how well these dynamic themes sell and if its worth it to become a PS4 developer simply to make themes based on the latest memes and other ironic interests of millennials.
Whoever makes the Harambe theme is gonna fuckin clean up

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Humble Capcom Playstation Bundle

$1

Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 - PS3
Strider - PS3 or PS4
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - PS3
Final FIght Double Impact - PS3
45% off Street Fighter V PS Store Coupon - PS4

BTA

Lost Planet 3 - PS3
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix - PS3
Resident Evil HD - PS3 or PS4
Okami HD - PS3
Remember Me - PS3
Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack - PS3

$15

Resident Evil 0 Remastered - PS3 or PS4
Devil May Cry HD Collection - PS3
50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection PS Store Coupon - PS4

Nothing in this that I want or don't already own but it's still a hell of a deal.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

yeah i would totally grab it if i didnt already own it all (except for the MM legacy collection)

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Yeah if anyone does this and isn't going use the Megaman code lemme know. I'd have bought this bundle buy I already own pretty much everything. I kind of regret picking up resident evil 0 a month ago now. I even have re1 and haven't touched it yet.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
PlayStation Now (the Netflix-esque PS3 game streaming service) is coming "soon" to Windows.

Also, a $24.99 wireless adapter is coming next month to enable DualShock 4 use on Windows.
All features will be supported (lightbar, touchpad, headset jack, etc.) for software that utilizes them. Not sure if the official drivers will bring native Xinput support or not. Also not sure if we can just pair the controller to a Bluetooth-equipped computer without needing the adapter to take advantage of the official drivers.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/23/playstation-now-coming-to-pc-dualshock-4-usb-wireless-adaptor-unveiled/

Of course, you can use DS4Windows right now without the official adapter and drivers.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

putting the RE0 remaster in the highest tier is some kind of cruel punishment. capcom hates charity??

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I got the bundle but I already have SFV, if anyone wants the SFV coupon let me know.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I got the bundle but I already have SFV, if anyone wants the SFV coupon let me know.

I'd like the SFV Coupon if you still have it

marquis27
Nov 9, 2003
beware the marquis
If anyone already has Strider or does not want it, please PM me. Been wanting to give it a go and would gladly take a copy that someone won't be using.

Edit: Thank you Sarchasm!

marquis27 fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Aug 23, 2016

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Sefal posted:

spare yourself from it

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Sefal posted:

Great, do you have PMs?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

spare yourself from it

This

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kof netplay slowdown is very funny. Probably gonna just be nearby opponents only unless they fix it. In training, youre in ny too right?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah but I won't be getting my copy till tomorrow night

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Yeah but I won't be getting my copy till tomorrow night

No prob my current match should end around then

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

Kof netplay slowdown is very funny. Probably gonna just be nearby opponents only unless they fix it.

Other than this, the release date build is chock-full of goodness and puts SF5 to shame.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

univbee posted:

Other than this, the release date build is chock-full of goodness and puts SF5 to shame.

Totally. Antonov for character of the year

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Watrick posted:

There is a King of Fighters XIV dynamic theme (or so it claims) for a penny:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/the-king-of-fighters-xiv-dynamic-theme-'gals'-fighters'/cid=UP2611-CUSA05533_00-0000KOF14THEME03

this is totally free now so you dont need to add $5 to pay the penny or whatever

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

I was looking at some of the recentish releases today, and I saw the Shadow of the Beast remake on the store. Did that actually turn out any good?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I said it before and I'll keep saying it, if PS Now could be bundled into my yearly PS+ at a reasonable price I'd jump at it. When I tried it out last year there was basically no significant input lag on even the action games I tried. It's honestly a really good service, especially if you never had a PS3.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

precision posted:

I said it before and I'll keep saying it, if PS Now could be bundled into my yearly PS+ at a reasonable price I'd jump at it. When I tried it out last year there was basically no significant input lag on even the action games I tried. It's honestly a really good service, especially if you never had a PS3.

Yeah when nx comes out ill be out of hdmi ports so 360 goes to the childrens hospital donation bin and ill just psnow the games i miss. I must live near a server cause i got very stable connection.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

If Sony bundle PSTV with PSNow and PS+ they better still have a PS+ option as TV won't work outside of the US and half the planet doesn't have the internet speeds required for PSNow.

E: By TV I mean PSVue

MysticalMachineGun fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Aug 24, 2016

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

MysticalMachineGun posted:

If Sony bundle PSTV with PSNow and PS+ they better still have a PS+ option as TV won't work outside of the US and half the planet doesn't have the internet speeds required for PSNow.

E: By TV I mean PSVue

Wouldn't be any different than stuff like Amazon Prime which is basically just a cloud drive and faster shipping in Canada for example (still $80 per year).

Also are there no sales this week or what?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I've got an Okami code, a Remember Me code, and SFV / Mega Man Legacy codes. First to request in the thread gets one.

Just RM and MM now.

Bogart fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Aug 24, 2016

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I'd like SFV plz.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken
Id like okami.

Mephesto Zieg
Jan 4, 2008
I'm too tired to be funny right now

Bogart posted:

I've got an Okami code, a Remember Me code, and SFV / Mega Man Legacy codes. First to request in the thread gets one.

I will take that Okami code off your hands, I never got to play it.
-Dang looks like I was too slow. A buddy and I split a bundle with me getting the RE games and the things he had already. The only things I wanted but didn't get were Okami and Puzzle Fighter.

Mephesto Zieg fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Aug 24, 2016

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Bogart posted:

Just RM and MM now.

I'll tale the mm code if you please :)

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Bogart posted:

Just RM and MM now.

if no one's grabbed it, I'll take Remember Me (and thanks!)

edit: I should add I don't have PMs, but my e-mail is the same as my forum name @gmail.com

morallyobjected fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Aug 24, 2016

AngryCaterpillar
Feb 1, 2007

I DREW THIS

morallyobjected posted:

Okami would be great, thanks

gone

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

FruitPunchSamurai posted:

I was looking at some of the recentish releases today, and I saw the Shadow of the Beast remake on the store. Did that actually turn out any good?

I'm probably literally the only person who bought it and I only played it long enough to unlock the port of the original game (ten minutes) but it didn't seem great, everything just looked messy.

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood

Real hurthling! posted:

Kof netplay slowdown is very funny. Probably gonna just be nearby opponents only unless they fix it. In training, youre in ny too right?

oh fun. so im just not going to buy it for 60 bucks then.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

https://youtu.be/rkDWHm02Op0

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name

axleblaze posted:

Man, seeing that reviews of Armikrog were apparently really pretty bad is disappointing. I had completely forgotten that game since I saw its kickstarter and I was briefly excited to see it was coming to PS4, just to find that it was apparently poo poo. Can anyone confirm or deny its quality?

Kinda late but - avoid it. It's pretty bad. Short, shoddy, boring. Forget Neverhood's open design (I know it infuriated some people as the puzzles were even more abstract), it's just corridors now. They even botched the voice recording - Mike Nelson (he plays the main protagonists) sounds like he's in some box.

Music's good at least - it's Terry S. Taylor again.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
I'm a little late to the party, but I really want to grab The Old Hunters DLC. What are the chances of grabbing it on sale in the near future? Are there cheaper ways to get a download code?

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

BisterdDave posted:

I'm a little late to the party, but I really want to grab The Old Hunters DLC. What are the chances of grabbing it on sale in the near future? Are there cheaper ways to get a download code?

I saw it on sale atleast 1 time for 10$

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

morallyobjected posted:

This is one of my top ten games of all time. PLEASE play it with the original French audio otherwise it loses so much in translation. In French, there is poetry here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

HOLY poo poo when did Gradius V get added to the store? And it's on sale for 4. Wow.

• Locked thread