Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

no its just because hes white with that avi

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

He was pretty deece when he was with me?!

that was a fluke. i suck now

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*the opening bass riff from the o'jays - money is playing while i strut into the thread wearing a saturday night fever disco suit, rainbow afro wig, a giant gold medallion of the overwatch logo, round sunglasses that are also the overwatch logo, extremely tall platform shoes that are as long as stilts, and holding an equally long swagger stick/pimp cane with a diamond at the top that has the overwatch logo encased inside it* Whats the word, playas? *one of the platforms get stuck in a pot hole and i tumble over, breaking my overwatch sunglasses and making me grab my knee like peter griffin*

ssst ah

sst ahhhhhh

sst ahhh

sst ahhhhh

ssssst.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

overwatch logo print white suit with dress shirt underneath that has art of all sexy overwatch ladies posing like that guy who landed a drone on a comet

solid gold overwatch+male symbol combo medallion

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

overwatch logo print white suit with dress shirt underneath that has art of all sexy overwatch ladies posing like that guy who landed a drone on a comet

*while flashing medallion discreetly* Girl, are you Tracer? 'Cause for all intensive purposes you healed my soul.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/theycallmedsp/status/767429305185898500

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

that's still 20 IQ points less than Snake :colbert:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748794686

Badass ARG

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Is my brain being hacked right now?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Sick . Im not smart or devoted enough to play along with this sort of thing but it's crazY how well hidden some of this poo poo is

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i cant wait for sombra and i want more medievil themed maps

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow. About time Blizzard gave us a latin@ character who wasn't a edgy Los Angeles methhead.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Less than 2 hours until Sombra.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

qnqnx posted:

Less than 2 hours until Sombra.

?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

A new overwatch character? Oh, God *feints falling over onto shelf of overwatch merch spilling it everywhere*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Wow. About time Blizzard gave us a latin@ character who wasn't a edgy Los Angeles methhead.

This

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

A new overwatch character? Oh, God *feints falling over onto shelf of overwatch merch spilling it everywhere*

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/22813879/
The ARG post has been counting down to something.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

qnqnx posted:

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/22813879/
The ARG post has been counting down to something.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748824903#post-11

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

is sombra literally another sniper? what in the unholy name of gently caress is this diarrhea dogshit

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
No more snipers please

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Ana is the healer/sniper, Sombra is the builder/sniper. Next hero will be tank/sniper.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

There is nothing less useful than a sniper class in a multiplayer fps. They don't do poo poo, ever

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

There is nothing less useful than a sniper class in a multiplayer fps. They don't do poo poo, ever

ana's toolkit doesn't even really support her being a sniper

you gotta be close to the fight to keep healing people and use your grenades against the enemy team

i dunno why they didn't just give her a semi auto rifle with no zoom instead

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

is sombra literally another sniper? what in the unholy name of gently caress is this diarrhea dogshit

I dont think therres anything to suggest that, however, its looking like shes Overwatchs first stealth class :troll:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

ana's toolkit doesn't even really support her being a sniper

you gotta be close to the fight to keep healing people and use your grenades against the enemy team

i dunno why they didn't just give her a semi auto rifle with no zoom instead

She does have a semi auto rifle last I checked, the zxoom is for hitting away ppl that are far since the shot becomes hitscan.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i meant like faster shooting rifle with no zoom, so people would have incentive to stick around their team, just a bit behind them

instead of what you see a lot of bad anas do which is park up on a widowmaker point they can reach and miss lots of shots and never use the sleep dart or grenade cause they are too far away

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ana is great

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyrM7GxyzGg&t=56s

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
builder/sniper sounds like the most boring playstyle conceivable

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I thought sombra was the spy class

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont think theyd add another sniper to the game

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I bet one ability is stealth where they pop into a cloud of smoke. The other is a backstabbing. And the ultimate is a multi person teleport.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Spy would be cool, if it was less loving useless than the TF2 spy. Spy is a cool concept though.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was thinking a char with a stealth cloak would be really cool but theres nothing in this game that counters it beyond like 2 abilities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

disguising yourself as a teammate would also be really ineffective in 6v6

• Locked thread