Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Just listened to that episode for the first time today as I'm working from the beginning of the archives to present day after discovering the podcast a few months ago. :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
i should try popping a molly

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Aug 16, 2016

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

steinrokkan posted:

according to the podcast you'll probably feel jolly

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

I've heard it just makes you sweaty.

Woo!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

steinrokkan posted:

Pop an I-Doser molly, my man.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
New ep about tech ideas up. Lemon gets really angry.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

chaos rhames posted:

It's like how the MarsOne episode gave everyone a reading to personally hate, only now we're getting entire episodes. Wonder how long it'll take to come full-circle back to Pokégirls.

Edit: Oh man, the title! :allears:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Oh man, I'm glad someone is gamifying cooking, because cooking doesn't have its own immediate, intrinsic reward like, say, EATING. :argh:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

chaos rhames posted:

Really the only thing he gets mad at is the memes, so of course Portaxx delightfully rubs as much salt into that wound as possible.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

RyokoTK posted:

Really the only thing he gets mad at is the memes, so of course Portaxx delightfully rubs as much salt into that wound as possible.

That was definitely payback for Pokegirls, and honestly could have been a lot worse.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

RyokoTK posted:

He gets mad at the memes, but he's filled with righteous fury at Mission Possible. The dead silence after that has joined my personal canon of great F+ moments.

Edit: I've been saying "Photobody" to myself every hour or so, and it still hasn't stopped being fun. :downs:

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Aug 23, 2016

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

THIS FUCKER WANTS TO MAKE A CROWDFUNDED KUZUNOHA DETECTIVE AGENCY FROM PERSONA 2 gently caress ME

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

THIS FUCKER WANTS TO MAKE A CROWDFUNDED KUZUNOHA DETECTIVE AGENCY FROM PERSONA 2 gently caress ME

it fits, in the sense that a lot of kickstarters are essentially the giant cat statue you pour money into for no reward and is secretly being funneled to a cat demon

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

I would probably back a Team Strega Kickstarter tbh

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
This week on Extra Credit, we ponder the uncanny philosophical connection between Yelp! reviewers and the works of Bertold Brecht, and Adam Bozarth discovers something even more boring than listening to descriptions of other people's dreams.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.
Also there's a new Adjudicated Guess with special guest, John Toast. A pangolin.

cobalt2009
Dec 31, 2008

BootsRaingear posted:

Also there's a new Adjudicated Guess with special guest, John Toast. A pangolin.

A penguin?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

cobalt2009 posted:

A penguin?

Pangolin. Pangolin. Pangolin pangolin pangolin.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
Someone needs to make a doc from 9gag comments or know your meme so we have an entire episode of Lemon's pain.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Pesticide20 posted:

Pangolin. Pangolin. Pangolin pangolin pangolin.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it's a plant, but that's not egg

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
"Cats meow because they've learned that being talked to makes humans feel special" is one of the most conceptually adorable things I've ever heard.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

dijon du jour posted:

"Cats meow because they've learned that being talked to makes humans feel special" is one of the most conceptually adorable things I've ever heard.

That's a funny way of spelling manipulative and terrifying

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Pesticide20 posted:

That's a funny way of spelling manipulative and terrifying

Quick question: Do you write Cracked articles?

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Go away, this page isn't ready yet.

This is not a wikiHow episode

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
This Troper sliced 83 bottles in his life, and had a good friend slice two of those bottles because they were too hard.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Sham bam bamina! posted:

This Troper sliced 83 bottles in his life, and had a good friend slice two of those bottles because they were too hard.

Clearly it's all in the reflexes.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
It's OK frank west. Spending all your time reading out spelling mistakes phonetically means you'll sometimes gently caress up with real words that look like they could be a spelling mistake.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
"According to cowurine dot com" may be my favorite sentence ever uttered in this podcast

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

those titles at the end....loving nicely done Spooks.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Holy poo poo, the loving title journeys at the end is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Stellar poo poo, Spooks.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Jesus Christ what a journey

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
How to Use a Colander: Put it on your head, go to the DMV.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I just started listening to Left-Handed Radio. Their Christmas episode is amazing.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I just started listening to Left-Handed Radio. Their Christmas episode is amazing.
I sometimes wish they'd reference that show more in The F Plus. "UHUHOHHHH NOOO!!! PAPA GOT A EVERYBODY MASK!" :allears:

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Is the reason the F Plus doesn't do ads because
1) they make at least some money from ballpit
2) people are happy to contribute money to keep the shows online
3) nobody will sponsor the podcast?

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Guessing it's probably because thinking about an ad policy/practice that works with a snarky podcast is a headache and then getting ads beyond the usual, make-very-little-money ones is somewhere between a headache and a full time job. Hopefully that scene will improve a little, I don't really know how it works or where it's going.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
In the meantime maybe donate if you've got the spare cash :)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What are you talking about, they've advertised SquareSpace plenty of times. I now know I shouldn't ask SS for legal services.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SquareSpace will not provide me with cheap, pre-portioned meals that teach me to cook, nor will it send me a mattress in a box.