Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

it was actually a pretty fine conversation, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
another day volunteering at the jojo museum. everyone keeps asking me if they can gently caress killer queen. buddy, they wont even let me gently caress it

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
wait, I think this would work better as a funny valentine joke

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
"Is Killer Queen A Lady" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 383 pages of heated debate

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
"You don't show your rear end in a top hat to just anybody. Stands are the same way."

I was on the fence about the man, but I just swung towards loving Norisuke. The rest of his family needs a lot of therapy, but that man is pretty cool. I'm still trying to figure out Jojolion, but I think it's gonna be pretty great.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I'm so excited for Kira to murder a child

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I'm so excited for Kira

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm excited for Kira to....this might sound a bit crude...get a boner.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Butt Ox posted:

another day volunteering at the jojo museum. everyone keeps asking me if they can gently caress killer queen. buddy, they wont even let me gently caress it

please, do not touch japanese cat

Arsonist Daria fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Aug 25, 2016

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm excited for Kira to....this might sound a bit crude...get a boner.

Gross.

I'm excited for Kira to tell us about the time he got a boner from looking at the Mona Lisa.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Begemot posted:

Gross.

I'm excited for Kira to tell us about the time he got a boner from looking at the Mona Lisa.

I want to see his dick

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
its hosed up how there are like 1000 christmas songs but only 1 song aboutr the boys being in a crazy noisy bizarre town

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
It's been a while since I predicted episode breakdowns, and things seem to have been veering wildly from my expectations lately. I'll give it a try, though:

22. Yoshikage Kira Wants a Quiet Life (2) (includes People of Morioh and start of Sheer Heart Attack)
23. Sheer Heart Attack (1)
24. Sheer Heart Attack (2)
25. Atom Heart Father
26. Janken Boy is Coming (1) (includes Kira's New Face (1))
27. Janken Boy is Coming (2) (includes Kira's New Face (2) and start of I Am an Alien)
28. I Am an Alien
29. Highway Star (1)
30. Highway Star (2) (includes start of The Cat Likes Yoshikage Kira)
31. The Cat Likes Yoshikage Kira
32. The Man on the Tower (1)
33. The Man on the Tower (2) (includes start of Enigma Boy)
34. Enigma Boy
35. My Dad Is Not My Dad (includes start of Cheap Trick)
36. Cheap Trick (includes start of Another One Bites the Dust)
37. Another One Bites the Dust (1)
38. Another One Bites the Dust (2) (includes start of The Invincible Crazy D)
39. The Invincible Crazy D (double-length, includes final chapters)

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Silver2195 posted:

It's been a while since I predicted episode breakdowns, and things seem to have been veering wildly from my expectations lately. I'll give it a try, though:

22. Yoshikage Kira Wants a Quiet Life (2) (includes People of Morioh and start of Sheer Heart Attack)
23. Sheer Heart Attack (1)
24. Sheer Heart Attack (2)
25. Atom Heart Father
26. Janken Boy is Coming (1) (includes Kira's New Face (1))
27. Janken Boy is Coming (2) (includes Kira's New Face (2) and start of I Am an Alien)
28. I Am an Alien
29. Highway Star (1)
30. Highway Star (2) (includes start of The Cat Likes Yoshikage Kira)
31. The Cat Likes Yoshikage Kira
32. The Man on the Tower (1)
33. The Man on the Tower (2) (includes start of Enigma Boy)
34. Enigma Boy
35. My Dad Is Not My Dad (includes start of Cheap Trick)
36. Cheap Trick (includes start of Another One Bites the Dust)
37. Another One Bites the Dust (1)
38. Another One Bites the Dust (2) (includes start of The Invincible Crazy D)
39. The Invincible Crazy D (double-length, includes final chapters)

in a weird twist kira actually kills everyone tomorrow

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Tomorrow won't include the start of sheer heart attack, it'd make no sense, there needs to be some time between the episodes.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Kurtofan posted:

Tomorrow won't include the start of sheer heart attack, it'd make no sense, there needs to be some time between the episodes.

Maybe David shouldn't have changed the order around :colbert:

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Dragonwagon posted:

Kira would have gotten away with everything, if it weren't for those meddling kids and that dog.
Hot from the anime thread, somebody unknowingly spoils the ending of DiU.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Kurtofan posted:

It absolutely will include the start of Sheer Heart Attack because thats probably the reason Cindarella got moved.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Meme Emulator posted:

It absolutely will include the start of Sheer Heart Attack because thats probably the reason Cindarella got moved.

Imo Cinderella got moved in order to have a more seamless string of Kira episodes, and not have a weird thing where characters get offed right after getting introduced.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

I really like Nut King Call and King Nothings designs.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Nut King Call is the coolest stand that Part 8 has brought us

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Baal posted:

Soft and Wet is the coolest stand that Part 8 has brought us

shhh

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Here's my Nut King Call fanart:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh apparently NB changed Nut King Call's name to Nuts 'N Bolts. good to know.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
BanJoJo and Kakyooie

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Kurtofan posted:

Imo Cinderella got moved in order to have a more seamless string of Kira episodes, and not have a weird thing where characters get offed right after getting introduced.
this is the correct answer imo.

This is really dumb, but part of me likes Cinderella after People of Morioh and before Sheer Heart Attack, because even after everyone decides to find who killed Shigechi, it's not instant as "Tomorrow, Jotaro and Koichi Find Him" as Kira has already vanished into his quiet life once again and it's back to a needle in a haystack approach. imo having Cinderella between them makes it feel like more time has passed in Morioh, giving Kira's "I've done this for 15 years without ever getting caught" more weight

David Prod's way will probably be better off in the long run, but for People of Morioh to be effective, it needs to end on Kira bumping into Josuke after they've decided to hunt him, him acknowledging Josuke and moving on once he sees his next victim go off alone

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.

Moltrey posted:

e:

bonus killer queen where she's confused at shigechi's futile attempts at attacking

Killer Queen just looks so disgusted by these little shits, it's great.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I, for one, will be very sad to see my good boy Shigechi bite the dust. However, that ain't saying nothing against my other good boy Kira. I'm excited to see him take his rightful place as DiU's antagonist.

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em

Moltrey posted:

it's not instant as "Tomorrow, Jotaro and Koichi Find Him"

It kinda is though, they find him the day after he drops off his stuff at the tailor's:

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
But it's not like Kira murders Shigechi and then goes to fix his suit the next day. Cinderella takes place over multiple days, Kira's slips back into his quiet life hole again and things almost return back to Slice of Life style in Morioh, almost as if Kira has totally gotten away with blowing up a child. I know this doesn't work for interesting pacing and it's a big tonal shift. but a dumb part of me likes that, rather than it just seems silly of someone as cautious as Kira to go get his suit tailored the day after leaving evidence after killing a middle schooler.

It's a super small nitpick, but I like the tiny, tiny bit of characterization it gives Kira

Drink Top
Jul 21, 2012
Real talk, did Shigechi get uglier from his initial appearance? It feels like he reverse Iggy'd (not that there's anything wrong with precious Iggy's original design.)

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

shigechi gets uglier the more you look at him. he's like the shepard's tone of ugliness

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

there's actually a stylistic difference that shows in last week's episode and this week's. i guess they have a different person heading the drawing for the moment, which would explain the different look for shigechi and some of the shots for okuyasu/josuke

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

you can see the lead staff for each episode on the story index page

http://jojo-animation.com/story/22.html

http://jojo-animation.com/story/

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
https://twitter.com/GINBIS_PR/status/769081962724286465/

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
Heart
Attack

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Josuke Higashikata posted:

you can see the lead staff for each episode on the story index page

All the people complaining about KQ's introduction being botched can shut the gently caress up now

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Kurtofan posted:

All the people complaining about KQ's introduction being botched can shut the gently caress up now

KQ's introduction still remains as botched as it was last week but I'm very glad that was a fluke

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I await South Park Attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kurtofan posted:

also they're just complaining about the face on the glove instead.