Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Simone Poodoin posted:

Zlatan owns and is one of the best players (and personalities) the world has ever seen. He is also a mercenary oval office poo poo fucker.
I don't think he's a mercenary, he just extremely loves winning all of the stuff everywhere which has led to him moving more often than you'd expect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Paperhouse posted:

I don't think he's a mercenary, he just extremely loves winning all of the stuff everywhere which has led to him moving more often than you'd expect

He moved from Juve to Inter, he's a mercenary traitor fuckman.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Simone Poodoin posted:

He moved from Juve to Inter, he's a mercenary traitor fuckman.

I thought no one cared about this in Italy?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

blue footed boobie posted:

I'm not Italian, I'm a latin american plastic and I do care because we care about such things over here.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Paperhouse posted:

He's a gun for hire and he owns a lot imo, why not play all over the world?

Sure, it shits on the idea of loyalty but his mother was Romani, guy's gotta travel.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Naples has been having an extended meltdown about Higuain's transfer for about a month now.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

m8

I mean

What

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Gigi Galli posted:

m8

I mean

What

I remember James Richardson saying something to that effect. I believe it was when Pirlo went to Juve.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

I remember James Richardson saying something to that effect. I believe it was when Pirlo went to Juve.

Clubs seem to be more willing to sell players to direct rivals, but supporters still have meltdowns about it.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

lmao

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
https://www.instagram.com/atomhumberoficia1

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

For anyone who doesn't feel like googling the owner:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJQqES4gUuX/

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

I would too if I played for the best teams in Europe since 2006. Kind of like saying Pep Guardiola has only lost 20 league games since 2008. It's not like they're playing/coaching on poo poo teams like Villa.

Plugged this into a regression analysis and it looks like actually you'd lose every game and you'd show up to the game already dressed up in full kit so players wouldn't harass you in the locker room but it wouldn't matter, you'd get snapped with towels and called slurs based on your appearance and sexuality.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

African AIDS cum posted:

Plugged this into a regression analysis and it looks like actually you'd lose every game and you'd show up to the game already dressed up in full kit so players wouldn't harass you in the locker room but it wouldn't matter, you'd get snapped with towels and called slurs based on your appearance and sexuality.

that's some good technology

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

You don't need machine learning to tell you that

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

African AIDS cum posted:

mmm advanced stats

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
:stare:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

African AIDS cum posted:

and you can't teach that

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

https://twitter.com/NATTERFOOTBALL/status/767744764578033665

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

With that font choice he should have been fired ages ago

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
gently caress arsenal, Wenger is a French pedo etc etc

Having said that, this guy seems to have misinterpreted the spirit of what Wenger said there.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

African AIDS cum posted:

hell,

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

They are such drama queens

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Bovril Delight posted:

With that font choice he should have been fired ages ago

he'd at least not be wasting time in the dole queue if that happened

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

Jose posted:

he'd at least not be wasting time in the dole queue if that happened

He'll have plenty of time anyway, you're not allowed to claim for at least 6 months if you quit rather than getting sacked.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
That's a real letter.

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

nice
meltdown

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
So what did Wengy say?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Messi and Ronald did a series of adverts for Bimbo

https://www.facebook.com/FootyGalaxy/videos/1313264918691142/

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Those jokes about Messi being an autist don't seem so funny anymore...

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That's a lovely advert

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
It's not a true commercial if there are no sustained wet, throaty swallowing noises.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
christian orlando was kinda funny

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
two biigest paid superstars of world sport doing low budget ad for whiet bread smdh

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Lol, enjoyed this, also she's a milf

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Lol did they fire Messi after the first one? Sorry it wasn't working out, we're going with Cristiano instead

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJlb1YIg7U_/

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
this guy was called for offside, but it was still pretty amazing composure: https://streamable.com/l3db

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

trem_two posted:

this guy was called for offside, but it was still pretty amazing composure: https://streamable.com/l3db

Oh, I'm offside? Ok, now my balls hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

trem_two posted:

Apparently he plays for Columbine High School (yes, that Columbine). Good to see the pupils can still take the shot under pressure.