Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Zorodius posted:

that's cooler than anything I've ever done

:downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Protagonist posted:

didja guys ever think about the fact that, ya know, being stoned is a privilege and most folks wake up sober with no way to get stoned and there are to this day huge powerful bureaucracies that operate on the onus of preventing even being stoned?

well i do, if you're in a backwards state or country give your dude a brief hug and thank him for taking on the risk to keep you high

my boy always donates his huge mason jars full of abv (already been vaped) bud and scrapings of his rig to cancer patients who cant afford to pick up from the dispensary or acquire a card

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Zorodius posted:

like a real igloo, in the snow?

that's cooler than anything I've ever done

They built in on the campus quad during a snow storm and hotboxed it

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm dying. This is very serious.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

a dog from hell posted:

Can I have your pog collection??

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

a dog from hell posted:

Dad Accidentally Eats Four Pot Brownies, Yells at Cat

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but weed makes people calm and happy.

That seems good, in my opinion. Meanwhile, everyone who hates weed is a miserable person who wants to make everyone else miserable.

They act like weed doesn't do anything good, but actually, making people happy is one of the best things to do.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

:yeah:

also weed

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I've got a tarantula joint in my pocket. Do I share it with one friend and some strangers at a bar or should we bogart it and see sausage party tomorrow?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
it's almost harvest time in norcal mothafuckaaaassssss

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Would you be the same person you are today if you never sparked up?

puke pentagram
Jun 12, 2015

Jestery posted:

anyone else here not entirely honest with their SOs about smoking?

Me. I read the "Serious about weed" thread.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
oh heres my vape btw

got fired from Snopes
Aug 28, 2014

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I vape by sticking a lightbulb in my stoma and pouring weed shavings all over it and breathing in

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Stuff my weedhole b*tch

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the only time i ever had a bad time on weed was when i had everclear punch and didnt realize how drunk i was sitting down and smoked a big bowl and got up and my world spun out of control ive never had the spins so bad but i managed to litrrally stumble down to my room (this was in collage in case everclear punch didnt tip you off) somehow then i threw up a lot and passed out on my floor after a few more uncomfortable moments of spins

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

thathonkey posted:

the only time i ever had a bad time on weed was when i had everclear punch and didnt realize how drunk i was sitting down and smoked a big bowl and got up and my world spun out of control ive never had the spins so bad but i managed to litrrally stumble down to my room (this was in collage in case everclear punch didnt tip you off) somehow then i threw up a lot and passed out on my floor after a few more uncomfortable moments of spins

don't drink and toke.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
8am and im already high as hell on edibles should be a hell of a day schomer shabbas

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

"Inspiration, move me brightly"

Mariana Horchata posted:

8am and im already high as hell on edibles should be a hell of a day schomer shabbas

Wake and bake FTW

:parrot:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
weed is p p p good

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Got really hosed up last night and burst into tears while watching Jacob's Ladder, then ate a bag of jellybeans. Getting ready to smoke again and then get Indian food.

:2bong:

Korean Barbecue Slut
Aug 6, 2009
Wake and bake!

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

If you think that's bad, try getting drunk and doing some ketamine afterwards. You don't know what the spins feel like until you've done that, I could feel the entire loving planet spinning beneath me in the most overwhelming way. I had to lay flat on the ground to keep myself from vomiting, and it still felt like I was on some kind of hosed up carnival ride. On second thought I do not recommend doing that. Just smoke some weed instead.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The fifth element is on tv this morning, it's like the universe wants me to be high.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I survived the night. Thank you for your prayers goons.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

InterFaced posted:

The fifth element is on tv this morning, it's like the universe wants me to be high.

watched that last night :respek:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Fifth element is a god tier movie

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
What if the fifth element......was weed?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Jonny 290 posted:

oh heres my vape btw

Still love this guy

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Biplane posted:

Fifth element is a god tier movie

I can remember not wanting to watch it as a kid because I thought the previews made it look stupid. Now I will stop on it every single time it's on.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Zorodius posted:

don't drink and toke.

its no joke

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

Got really hosed up last night and burst into tears while watching Jacob's Ladder, then ate a bag of jellybeans. Getting ready to smoke again and then get Indian food.

:2bong:

Jacobs ladder loving sucked

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

BONGHITZ posted:

Jacobs ladder loving sucked

You loving suck

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Sorry about your bad taste. Maybe you should smoke some weed

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
smoke weed imho

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
I only got an 8th of high cbd (18% / less than 1% THC). Doesn't get me chonged at all but it definitely helps curb the cravings. poo poo is like the o'douls of weed. But holy poo poo does it make you hongry

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pudding Huxtable posted:

I only got an 8th of high cbd (18% / less than 1% THC). Doesn't get me chonged at all but it definitely helps curb the cravings. poo poo is like the o'douls of weed. But holy poo poo does it make you hongry

I have a strain like that in the freezer for legit pain or sleep issues.This on is called Harlequin, seen another called tsunami. It's weird how different it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I bought some lovely weed that was "high cbd". Smoked 2 grams of it and didn't feel a thing.

Keep a look out for bunk yall.