Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Cant wait to watch 19 games of sloppy dives to see who gets the honor of losing to the world's strongest, Team Solo Mid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i like that Snake plays jungle Malzahar but ugh Snake

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

SofM has like zero chill and any decent team will pick his pathing apart but he's had some big baron steals today

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
2 split MVP awards in a row for Trick, what a loving beast

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

No, that's not a trick, Lovechop. That's my illusion!

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I'm stoked for H2K securing their second place Worlds seed this weekend.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
noooo snake nooooooooo

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
You can tell that Forgiven is donezo because he's the only one on his team without an H2K tattoo :eng101:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

rabidsquid posted:

No, that's not a trick, Lovechop. That's my illusion!

Jungling is something Korean imports do for cocaine...or candy!

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Dragongem posted:

noooo snake nooooooooo
:negative:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Sivir Karma lane lmao. unicorns of love

Savage Cracker posted:

Jungling is something Korean imports do for cocaine...or candy!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I know you folks don't watch LPL because there's no way anyone can actually enjoy watching Snake as a team.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Jankos was way too late on that ult, imo.

E: oof, that GP barrel really hurt.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Aug 27, 2016

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

That Kench ult sure was something

rabidsquid posted:

I know you folks don't watch LPL because there's no way anyone can actually enjoy watching Snake as a team.
I will fight you, and also anyone else who besmirches Snake

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Wheeeew. H2K really need to learn how to keep their momentum in the midgame. Even in the games they win it usully goes like this:
1. H2K gets a first blood, usually off Jankos's gank
2. They gain a 2+ turret advantage and 2k+ gold over the enemy team by the 10th minute
3. They then spend ~10 minutes uselessly faffing around on the map, failing to secure any more objectives or extend the gold lead

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

rabidsquid posted:

i like that Snake plays jungle Malzahar but ugh Snake

I can't believe that was the hill they chose to die on.

I also can't believe LPL scheduled the quarter and semi finals of the regional on the same day. That's loving cruel.

Aumanor posted:

I'm stoked for H2K securing their second place Worlds seed this weekend.

This is actually not possible I don't think. If H2K win this they are the presumptive 2nd seed; however if Splyce wins the EU LCS finals, then Splyce is 1 and G2 is 2 and H2K has to play the gauntlet.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
analyst desk was a solid 10m or so of "move sucks" lol

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Libertine posted:

This is actually not possible I don't think. If H2K win this they are the presumptive 2nd seed; however if Splyce wins the EU LCS finals, then Splyce is 1 and G2 is 2 and H2K has to play the gauntlet.

Which is why I wrote "this weekend" instead of "today" G2's game is included in that.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Aumanor posted:

Which is why I wrote "this weekend" instead of "today" G2's game is included in that.

Yeah but G2 isn't guaranteed to win.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Aumanor posted:

The gauntlet tournament doesn't take place this weekend. This isn't China.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Libertine posted:

I can't believe that was the hill they chose to die on.

I also can't believe LPL scheduled the quarter and semi finals of the regional on the same day. That's loving cruel.

That was one of the things that was really overlooked when everyone was praising the TI format: do you really want one team in the grand finals to be playing two series that day? In theory it's a Bo3 instead of 2 Bo5 and it's a loser's bracket penalty but still it's pretty insane.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

What the gently caress is wrong with this champ select

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
fffffffffffffffffsssss

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Boy I am so tired of seeing Rek versus Gragas.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
It wouldn't be EU LCS if there wasn't a 45 minute delay at some point :cry:

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Might as well make this the cover photo for EU LCS Summer Split 2016.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
"I won for Ryu, who is still dying today"

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

There's no way Move didn't know those H2k members were there, come on

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i don't think his death was that bad. on the other hand, veritas should definitely have not been pushing mid aggressively when he knew they had 4 at drag

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

If you didn't win lane hard as Lucian you should not have picked Lucian.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

We wasted Gragas ult, Shen ult, and Ashe ult, okay let's fight now.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

If you didn't win lane hard as Lucian you should not have picked Lucian.

remember the whole lucian vs tristana thing from s4 worlds :gonk:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
What the gently caress

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Lovechop posted:

remember the whole lucian vs tristana thing from s4 worlds :gonk:

Is this an elaborate euphemism for LOD

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Wol posted:

Is this an elaborate euphemism for LOD

nah. every time someone had a trist she'd kill everyone the second the game reached the 30m mark, but pros said it was 'reddit analysis' to ban the trist because you could just pick lucian and win laning phase (which they all tried to do repeatedly and it never worked) much to the fraustration of this thread

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i cant take this dipshit seriously cause he looks like a goat

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

exethan posted:

i cant take this dipshit seriously cause he looks like a goat
Incredibly rude of you to talk about Phreak like then, when he's not even casting right now

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Killed By Death posted:

Incredibly rude of you to talk about Phreak like then, when he's not even casting right now

phreak look like a tard goat

• Locked thread