Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Deficio is incredulous about the Viktor pick

Viktor...is still good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i liked the midlane fight where they ulted each other and ghosted and then ran away

stump collector
May 28, 2007
id like to see forgiven try out my build on tristana - max CDR and 100% crit. who says no

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hahahah they dove past a tower and got a 3 for 0

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Viktor is fine but I'd probably run Anivia or Cass against Vlad...

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
This is probably the worst Gnar game I've ever seen

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
wtf was hyllisang doing there

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
https://twitter.com/xPekeLoL/status/769615097169842176

Dueling Bandsaws
Mar 3, 2016
Are surrender votes enabled in LCS games? I think UoL might as well just throw in the towel if that's the case.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
We already knew we could buy drugs from xPeke, I don't see what this change is about

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Wol posted:

We already knew we could buy drugs from xPeke, I don't see what this change is about

Probably should've sold some performance enhancing ones to his team then

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
say kurwa, jankos. go on.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

lol, you could hear the casters through the player mics in those clips??

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Bjerg as MVP? This is highly unorthodox...

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

https://twitter.com/HeckMaister/status/769626961677324288

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah, get owned sex haver

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Turtle got one heck of an Ovation from Toronto... As did Blackinola.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Forgiven brutally owns man by saying "go ham" in late-period 2016

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Work Friend Keven posted:

Forgiven brutally owns man by saying "go ham" in late-period 2016

I love how the dust isn't even settled on the 3rd place match and Forgiven has time to pop onto Twitter and own noobs.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
We've all seen Febiven's face. He should get his while the gettings good.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

On the one hand Febiven is a lucker dog but on the other hand he hosed that girl and that streamer guy lost his mind, so i am conflicted

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
The EU MVP should have gone to all of the girls that Febiven went ham on... they made the sacrifice that no one else in LCS was willing to make.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

What a great day for Riot production across the globe, just phenomenal

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Its game 1 so Huni picjked an actual top lane champ, congrats to huni.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Why are we only hearing crowd mic... I guess I dont really mind.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

He's probably going for the Wickd hurricane special

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Killed By Death posted:

What a great day for Riot production across the globe, just phenomenal

I'd take this over Phreak's bad puns and math jokes any day.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Are they for real still sitting these guys at desks directly across from each other still with no booths or nothing

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
This is the best pick and ban analysis from Riv all split.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

the respect ban for hunis ganglank...

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Huni vs Huhi, the staggered 4v4 we've all been waiting for.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

The caster mics are only muted on Youtube, they work fine on Twtich :riot:

Are they for real still sitting these guys at desks directly across from each other still with no booths or nothing
They played the team comms from the UOL/H2k series during the highlights, and you could basically hear the casters through the mics :v:

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Firebert posted:

Deficio is incredulous about the Viktor pick

Viktor...is still good

Viktor is alright but the first hexcore upgrade is the same price as a NLR which makes his first back very weak unless u get 1250g. The whole point of Viktor is getting the augmented e and perma pushing your lane. He can negate many aggressive champions like this. Its very hard to stay in lane for that long even 1000g before was hard and u wouldn't get it some games. Whenever u back on anything less than the hexcore on Viktor it feels bad. Dorans and lost chapters are good buys on viktor but imo the augmented e is the best thing u can get.

Still think he is good if the enemy jungler won't gank as much early and the enemy laner is also more farm focus. Its just his early game is kinda awkward now but he is still the same beast late game. Once u get upgraded e, rylais, lichbane u can pretty much win teamfights on your own.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
but how are we going to hear kobe cum over dope fights if the mics are off?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Pobelter with the Tryndamere Karma hover :newlol:

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Huni is... playing a tank?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

T H R O W B E L T E R

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
woah, pastrytime, relax bud

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Did Huhi just solo kill Pobelter? This could be more fun than I thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Viktor got really harmed in the meta by the fact that Taliyah is just better than him in every way but for whatever reason the west isn't playing her.

• Locked thread