Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
c l pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Red buff more important than xmithie's life

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
If Darshan and Huni keep fighting one of them might actually die by the time the next game ends

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
ekko vs shen is riveting

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
get owned, kassadin

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Reignover and Stixxay missing everything on eachother there was very entertaining

henkman posted:

get owned, kassadin

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
what is happenin

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

come on

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
ahahahahahahahaha gently caress you immortals

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
oh my god

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Immortals just lost this game because huni dove mid inhib turret for no reason getting 4 epople killed. Like straight up this game would be over 5 minutes ago.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Looks like it's a two car clown race

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
rock over clg
rock on immortals

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Jenny Angel posted:

This is why I remain a fan of 4th place chronic choke artists Immortals

D-dare I dream? THIRD place choke artists Immortals??

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

dicks assassin posted:

what is happenin

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

whoever this caster is he needs to stop losing his loving mind

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
These games are stupid and I dont give a poo poo about them.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
These games are awesome

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I feel like teams pick vlad way too often but CLG is picking comps that got to sit in big fuckpiles ontop of him the last two games so it's really really strong here

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Immortals gotta go to worlds so we can see them fight RNG

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Wol posted:

Immortals gotta go to worlds so we can see them fight RNG

40-40 30 minute match the dream

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Work Friend Keven posted:

These games are stupid and I dont give a poo poo about them.

This is a gross and ignorant thing to say, because one of these teams will be the one that washes out of group stage and they're sorta collapsed on the battlefield, short of breath, before TSM arrives and sets them over their shoulder and flashes a steely glare at whatever LPL team 2-0'd them, saying "You don't mess with family"

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
they just stopped dicking around and won but please stop subjecting the viewers to shen vs retarded tank dps ekko, thanks guys

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

i don't like when huni wins

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Well if immortals wins this seoies we all have to admit that tiamat ekko is actually really good and engaging into 5 people and ulting out while the rest of your team dies is also good.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i can't be bothered watching more games of people running into each other over and over

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Lovechop posted:

i can't be bothered watching more games of people running into each other over and over

10 men walking directly into each other & the team with the vlad keeps winning some how

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
hey look, its reksai.

Are they going to 10 bans next year or what?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Cass picked, RIP CLG.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

dicks assassin posted:

hey look, its reksai.

Are they going to 10 bans next year or what?

they're talking about it.

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

i think huhi's played more champions this set than he's played the rest of his career

it's too bad "fixing" his champion pool broke darshan's

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Two immobile champions versus a team featuring the player who does nothing but dive the back line. hmm

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - I won't Back Down

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

CLG is absolute trash

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Great job by Huhi constantly making use of an ult to get RO to burn his spider e.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
your immobile fed carry using flash when they should have just retreated won't come back to bite him in the rear end in the literal next team fight no sir

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
please end this game

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Poonerman posted:

please end this game

It is the epitome of NA league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011