Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
This thread is Fail AIDS when nothing newsworthy is happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i assume somebody whos good at writing said what i said in like 1450 and tens of thousands of people smarter than me have made respectable careers explicating the implications of these statements im making GBS threads into the thread for no reason

but thats just the way opining goes man

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

theflyingexecutive posted:

I'm saying "corrupt" is a useless word because it can mean anything from grift to gulags and you can mean the former while people hear the latter

Okay I don't disagree with that.

Lastgirl posted:

its just that hillbots are just as bad as the berniebros they bash, and they accept her flaws to be a good thing rather than focusing on her strengths, so they come off as defensive regardless

Yeah, BernieBros are stupider politically (based on the ones I know who've considered Johnson or non-ironic Trump after Bernie didn't get the nom) but Hill Shills are worse on a personal level because for some reason they're always humorless and condescending. And they have a tendency to freak out when anyone implies she's not perfect, even on things where she herself has said she's not perfect.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
We must do what we once thought unthinkable and bring back smoothrich so everyone can clown on him instead of each other

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jewel Repetition posted:

Yeah I would vote for Hillary if she had any chance of losing. But as things stand I'm either going to vote for no presidential candidate so I can be part of history (lowest turnout of eligible voters ever), Trump because it's funny, or Jill Stein because I have a hunch it would be the choice that would make Fishmech the angriest even though he's never specifically said it.

low voting turn outs help republicans, don't they?

I'm voting Clinton because a few months ago I actually had a cold sweat over Trump because the ride ended for me. I don't think it's actually funny anymore, the ironic vote goes to Harambe now :geno:

I just want to see the debate, and then the concession right after the debate~ 2 more weeks right?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i think people complaining about the thread should relax. this thread is channeling the trump campaign. what do you expect this thread should be, aside from a dumpster fire?

thats literally the perfect trump thraed.

the hillary thread is perfect too, because it has almost no posts, just like hillary has almost no speeches.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Oil of Paris posted:

This thread is Fail AIDS when nothing newsworthy is happening

https://twitter.com/TheDailyEdge/status/769847579806932993

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i love that doctor

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

i think people complaining about the thread should relax. this thread is channeling the trump campaign. what do you expect this thread should be, aside from a dumpster fire?

the hillary thread is perfect too, because it has almost no posts, just like hillary has almost no speeches.

pretty much

its quite the microcosm

I just want the debates here already fffffuck, Trump put a wrinkle in time with so much scandal overload

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*taps mic*

Trump Doctor Sex Cake

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i voted for bernie, then he lost. now im voting for hillary, because she is the closest to my views. i think she generally does care about making America a better place, and whether you think her views are genuine or not isn't super important because worst case scenario she'd be advancing them to get relected for a 2nd term and / or cement her legacy post-presidency

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Imagine having to be in the room with Trump on election day. Watching Fox News call the election for Hillary. I would fear for my life.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

can we have Trump Sex Cake Doctor for president gang tags? tia.

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Eonwe posted:

Today is gonna give nite crew some material to clown on but tbf last night was some pretty low energy nite crewing too

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

low voting turn outs help republicans, don't they?

yeah their coalition has higher voting turnout. sometimes people act like democrats can Do Something to increase turnout but i think it's more of a demographic trait than anything else. gotv works on the margins tho!

if clinton wins a low-turnout election then republicans probably do less badly than widely expected downticket, although that's a funny one bc like 90% of us don't live in competitive downticket districts, but the turnout of the people who do happen to live in swing districts matters

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FabioClone posted:

Are you all saying that politicians are corrupt but we shouldn't call it that because it makes people not trust in the corrupt politicians to fix their corruption?

What if it's not idiots everywhere you look? What if the idiot is your own brain?

no amount of desperate insults will change the fact that you unironically supported Donald J. Trump and really want to have the higher ground by pretending Hillary is equally bad

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

can we have Trump Sex Cake Doctor for president gang tags? tia.

Trump Cake Doctor Sex

Sex Doctor Trump Cake

Cake Trump Doctor Sex

oystertoadfish posted:

yeah their coalition has higher voting turnout. sometimes people act like democrats can Do Something to increase turnout but i think it's more of a demographic trait than anything else. gotv works on the margins tho!

if clinton wins a low-turnout election then republicans probably do less badly than widely expected downticket, although that's a funny one bc like 90% of us don't live in competitive downticket districts, but the turnout of the people who do happen to live in swing districts matters

thanks for clarifying

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Cake Sex Doctor Trump

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Baloogan posted:

i love that doctor

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Jewel Repetition posted:

Yeah I would vote for Hillary if she had any chance of losing. But as things stand I'm either going to vote for no presidential candidate so I can be part of history (lowest turnout of eligible voters ever), Trump because it's funny, or Jill Stein because I have a hunch it would be the choice that would make Fishmech the angriest even though he's never specifically said it.
don't mind me just over here justifying my complete inability to actually form an opinion based on reality. i mean sure i admit that the world would be a better place given a certain outcome, but i am privileged enough that the negative effects of opposing outcomes wouldn't effect me so i'll just keep talking about how absurd and meaningless it all is.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Despera posted:

Thinks politics is stupid. Posts on this board.

This seems like exactly the place to be if you think that and is indeed the very thing that makes this thread good!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/770021252002119680

Suuuuuuuuuuure.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey guys, i think trump is hosed up. and possibly not very smart.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

posted from iPhone

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

thanks for clarifying

hth (i am)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Trump tosses his phone to Bannon. "Whoa whoa, hold on. I meant to give that to Kellyanne." *adjusts tie and makes a sulky face* "Now write something good or whatever."

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlxUCtK6CIU

:yikes:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
twenty minutes later

Blacks love me. Im the best. the march forw ashington was great, like me. Vote for me.

posted from Android

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Parity warning posted:

This seems like exactly the place to be if you think that and is indeed the very thing that makes this thread good!
agreed. the world just happens around us and it is so much more fun to not think about it and have fun with it. i deserve to die

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Eonwe posted:

posted from iPhone

I don't think anybody was wondering

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Bunleigh posted:

I don't think anybody was wondering

with the introduction of the ipad into the mix, i was

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

latinos? hispanics? taco bowls? i love them all!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i love that doctor

Lastgirl posted:

*taps mic*

Trump Doctor Sex Cake

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

twenty minutes later

Blacks love me. Im the best. the march forw ashington was great, like me. Vote for me.

posted from Android

haha lol :twisted:

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I can't see Bannon without reading it as Barron first and suspect that's the main reason trump hired him. That and all the Millers make me think lots of his decisions are guided by his weird name obsession

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I love the poorly segregated.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I don't think trump knows how computers work

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I can't read the name Bannon and be reminded of Banon who was probably the most trustworthy, reliable character and you never hear from him agian

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Will Donald Trump ever fart on a cake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Consummate Professional posted:

I don't think trump knows how computers work

i just want to say i love tails gets trolled too friend ahead of its time imo