Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Work Friend Keven posted:

Watching an incredibly close 5 game lck series: drat... both these teams are so good. Really taking it to the wire

Watching a 3-1 not especially competitive NA series: wow these teams both suck because the series isn't over yet.

there were a bunch of really good 5 game series in the LPL playoffs and the usual crowd was like "holy poo poo both teams look like poo poo" even tho actually it showed that WE and I May were actually kind of competitive with EDG/RNG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

some of you may think that some of these teams are good, but me, a person who has watched 10,000 hours of korean league of legends knows that no team is good. they're all bad and i am quite cool for saying it.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

rabidsquid posted:

ah yes, i see. so you're saying that both teams are actually, bad

That's not at all what I said and I dunno why you're being so confrontational over it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
just going to give up this inhibitor for free. but really, both teams are NOT bad.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
holy poo poo

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
IMPACT LITERALLY SAVING C9 BY HIMSELF

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I think if this goes another game TSM needs to ban Gnar.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
This game has been surprising. Impact going crazy.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
This is probably the best Impact has ever played. Yes, even better than when he won World's

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
poo poo. We got outplayed by TSM. Better sell the team and retire

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
I'm going to float the controversial opinion that both these teams are, in fact, good.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
GETTTTTT

LIFTED

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
DL get's 3 kills stolen from his quadra :(

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
C9 just got DoublePenetrated

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

AttackBacon posted:

I'm going to float the controversial opinion that both these teams are, in fact, good.

C9 hosed up pretty bad there though

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Has meteos done anything this game?

Also gooooo Doublelift :unsmith:. This is your year baby

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I didnt even know gnar could ult into tali wall that was so cool even if it didn't work

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Honestly DLs Lucian is a real treat to watch

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

no i guess they can't end the series, morons

e: well now they loving can

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Dragongem posted:

Has meteos done anything this game?

Fed 6 kills to TSM

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
That was not a smart move by C9 in my professional opinion.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Meteos was worth 110g in the last fight.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
impact fricked it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

TSM did a really good job of gaining position on baron and then forcing that fight while they still had the elder dragon.

i mean lmao clown fiesta.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

drat get culled, idiots

stump collector
May 28, 2007
TSM owns

gently caress yeah

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Some life from C9, but TSM is just playing so well. TSM should make it out of groups, maybe even into semis this year!

I am also super hype for C9 vs. TL/NV and the probable C9/IMT runback series

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
good poo poo

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Did you see how Hauntzer just grabbed that trophy. What an alpha.

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

rabidsquid posted:

That was quite fun to watch him go off.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Turns out the best toplaner in NA wasn't Huni or Hauntzer, it was Impact. Good luck carrying that team though.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
gently caress clg

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

rabidsquid posted:

TSM did a really good job of gaining position on baron and then forcing that fight while they still had the elder dragon.

That game was legit not that close despite the score b/c tsm had so much control at every point & impact personally kept the game from ending 15 minutes earlier, there were no other bright spots for c9.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Firebert posted:

gently caress clg

emptyquote

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wol posted:

impact fricked it

i sort of get it because he was so close to mega and that's a great corridor to go mega but rip. too many infernal dragons with elder dragon buff

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

rabidsquid posted:

He is seriously the best Lucian in the world, though he'll claim that Uzi is better then him.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

That game was legit not that close despite the score b/c tsm had so much control at every point & impact personally kept the game from ending 15 minutes earlier, there were no other bright spots for c9.

Also this is true, Impact was literally keeping the game going. Jensen was not great outside of a few plays and Meteos might as well not have been in the game

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

rabidsquid posted:

i sort of get it because he was so close to mega and that's a great corridor to go mega but rip. too many infernal dragons with elder dragon buff

He would have been melted even if he were mega.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

yeah, Cloud 9 had no choice. they had to fight over that baron. it was legitimately great map play by TSM gaining position on baron and forcing the fight while they still had the big buff and C9 didn't have any vision control in the area.

• Locked thread