Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Guess I wanna smoke up on my deck and enjoy the evening but small flighted hexapods keep trying to come and steal my blood with their little needle mouths please advise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Protagonist posted:

Guess I wanna smoke up on my deck and enjoy the evening but small flighted hexapods keep trying to come and steal my blood with their little needle mouths please advise

Mix some pesticides into your weed, that way when you blow the smoke out, it will repel the mosquitos!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ok Fella posted:

If you smoke weed on a regular basis I'm just gonna assume you're a loser. Before everyone goes apeshit, I know there are plenty of well adjusted people who live normal lives that smoke and that's all fine and good. But a pretty large part of the weed smoking community do it constantly and try to act like they're the victims of some grand conspiracy against marijuana because they're not allowed to do it constantly and with zero repercussions. Yeah it's just a plant, I get it. But you're hosed up most of the time and it's not cool.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
What's the matter, you sissies don't get high on Monday mornings? Guess you're not about that life

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just at an edible

still at work

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

i wish they would legalize weed here so i could open a dispensary and be happy with my life

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

el B posted:

What's the matter, you sissies don't get high on Monday mornings? Guess you're not about that life

sry but I gotta go to the dentist in an hour

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why would the dentist care lol he's prolly inhaling the NO2 when no one is looking

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Biplane posted:

i wish they would legalize weed here so i could open a dispensary and be happy with my life

N2O was my gateway drug. Had a tooth pulled when I was a kid and thought I was inside Super Mario Bros 3.

Have fun!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I just figured out how to buy weed on the internet, soon I will buy it
Well, that's my story

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

el B posted:

N2O was my gateway drug. Had a tooth pulled when I was a kid and thought I was inside Super Mario Bros 3.

Have fun!

They gave you the good stuff for a child tooth pulling? WTF? I got screwed over with my childhood dentist sticking me with 9 shots of Novocaine.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Zzulu posted:

Well, that's my story

I myself get Sticky Budz, boy do those get me toasted!! :downs:

http://www.marijuanaalternatives.com/b/stickybuds.html

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

They gave you the good stuff for a child tooth pulling? WTF? I got screwed over with my childhood dentist sticking me with 9 shots of Novocaine.

Holy poo poo dude I was probably 7 or 8 the first time it happened. I tried my best to keep all loose teeth in my mouth so I could get them pulled by the dentist. Thinking back I'm surprised my parents let me carry on like that. I mean I got drat near all my baby teeth pulled under the influence of laughing gas. Obviously I didn't know I was getting high at the time - I just knew it was awesome and tingly.

I smoke weed at 16 for the first time and get high as gently caress and that same giggly, face numbing feeling of sitting in that dentist chair comes rushing back.

My dad must have had a real good dental plan.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

just at an edible

still at work

hit traffic on the way home and now it's kickin in 2 erly

fuk

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

je1 healthcare posted:

hit traffic on the way home and now it's kickin in 2 erly

fuk

Pull over and hit up a gas station or liquor store. Sip on a half pint of bourbon or a tall boy for the rest of your drive home.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

The Protagonist posted:

That's what you get for going outside!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Update: I survived smoking weed last night

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jestery posted:

congratulations not many can claim that sort of accomplishment in life

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
smoke yourself

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

WEWLAD, Watching stranger things with the missus, playing world of tanks and smoking dope on a day off. Is there anything better?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
left work 3hrs ago but still on the clock atm, making dirty sprite #2 and gonna eat a roast beef sandwich rn

Jestery posted:

u should dab then

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

its too hot and im smoking joint after joint on my little balcony until I can pass out

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Mariana Horchata posted:

u should dab then

Im happy with Nimbin bush weed, and vaping, I legit think dabs would kill me

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I wish I had some weed now.

Grew some in college, got almost to the end of the third crop before some rear end in a top hat guy started spreading rumors that we were selling coke so we had to shut that poo poo down.

He did it because he liked one of my roommates girlfriends and she was very anti-drug, so of course she got wind and broke up, then rumor guy married her a few years later so I guess mission accomplished?

But what I meant to say is smoking the weed you grew in your basement bathroom is super satisfying.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

I wish I had some weed now.

Grew some in college, got almost to the end of the third crop before some rear end in a top hat guy started spreading rumors that we were selling coke so we had to shut that poo poo down.

He did it because he liked one of my roommates girlfriends and she was very anti-drug, so of course she got wind and broke up, then rumor guy married her a few years later so I guess mission accomplished?

But what I meant to say is smoking the weed you grew in your basement bathroom is super satisfying.

Wow, that was kind of a hail mary on that guy's part, amazing it worked out tbh.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

sup weed goons

me before every gibbis post:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Well that's one way to spend 500$. Literal heady glass.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Zzulu posted:

Well, that's my story

Prepare to never be dry ever again. I love hearing people who live in my town complaining about having no weed because the local dealer got busted while I'm ankle deep in that sweet sweet green.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nawcom posted:

sup weed goons

Fully retarded. :captainpop:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Hoooly gently caress. I smoked some weed that my friend left me for house sitting. Long day, getting ready for bed. Gotta white knuckle through this 20 min or so of anxiety before I relax and fall asleep. I know! I'll watch a little TV until I get tired. Oh... the Night Of... I've heard this is good.

That first episode was the most panic inducing hour I've experienced in a long loving time. Wish I had known what I was getting myself in to.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I love getting to a 2 and just existing, it's the best

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

umm somehow and defying all logic and law ... this fukin owns

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

nawcom posted:

sup weed goons

holy loving poo poo

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

nawcom posted:

sup weed goons

thathonkey posted:

that looks loving retarded as hell and i want to smoke it hth

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
imagine the reactions

"hey you want to smoke a little herb"

"sure I guess"

*pulls out $500 Darth Vader facemask bong*

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

nawcom posted:

sup weed goons

I can't tell which parts are the smoke going through and which are the compression artifacts

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i haven't even gotten high but i'm fairly drunk to this drunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12NRUrw-R-s

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Dont drink alcohol, it is bad.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nawcom posted:

sup weed goons

i want majora's mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

today's menu is og kush and still writing music and also i am high enough that i almost just spent several hundred dollars on steely dan tickets. but i did not!