Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
"I'm not currently on drugs" is such a low threshold of achievement.

:weed: :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Darth123123 posted:

"I'm not currently on drugs" is such a low threshold of achievement.

:weed: :synpa:

I once asked my dad why I was so unsatisfied with my life when people had and had done so much less seemed content. He explained, "Maybe you've just got a higher standard than they do." He was right, and it was good advice.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Only losers brag about not using drugs. Real winners use drugs successfully.

Risky
May 18, 2003

You can always spot the airheads because they don't ever charge their phone.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Risky posted:

You can always spot the airheads because they don't ever charge their phone.

Or assume that the one who took the screenshot is the same person who made the post.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I have a spare in a charging cradle always so I ride it til the wheels fall off on the daily nigga

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

SwampDonkey posted:

Or assume that the one who took the screenshot is the same person who made the post.

All my posts are from my timeline

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Anderron Shi posted:

All of mine are from a neighboring pocket dimension.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Anderron Shi posted:

I have a spare in a charging cradle always so I ride it til the wheels fall off on the daily nigga

That's a weird name for your car

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Anderron Shi posted:

Facebook version:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

exethan posted:

Gotta love h8ers

The Donald regularly sends his love to the haters and losers.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

The Donald regularly sends his love to the haters and losers.

our first Facebook Drama President

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Facebook version:

Man I really wanna know what's on chapter 24 of the Book of Matt.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

Real Jesus would convert those heretics to right side driving.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

yogizh posted:

Real Jesus would convert those heretics to right side driving.

No doubt

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

More like Allah in that part of West Yorkshire.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

monkeytennis posted:

More like Allah in that part of West Yorkshire.

Allah cars driving on the wrong side!

:rimshot:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Not sure I can blame him.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

The story I posted a few pages ago about the mother who sent her kid to school book week in blackface is still going.
She first posted it to the fb page of a popular blogger, who deleted it because she didn't agree with the black face, but supported the mother for wanting to let her son dress up as someone he admired.

Now the blogger is the center of attention, because the family of blackface woman started sending the blogger death threats for not giving her full support.

Now the narrative is 'This poor facebook celebrity is suffering at the hands of ABUSE' which was the same thing that happened to the mother initially, but the blogger is more popular so more people care when she is sad.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Aug 29, 2016

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TheMostFrench posted:

The story I posted a few pages ago about the mother who sent her kid to school book week in blackface is still going.
She first posted it to the fb page of a popular blogger, who deleted it because she didn't agree with the black face, but supported the mother for wanting to let her son dress up as someone he admired.

Now the blogger is the center of attention, because the family of blackface woman started sending the blogger death threats for not giving her full support.

Now the narrative is 'This poor facebook celebrity is suffering at the hands of ABUSE' which was the same thing that happened to the mother initially, but the blogger is more popular so more people care when she is sad.

Haha turn the computer off nigga

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

Haha turn the computer off nigga

I mean, just close ya drat eyes.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Life is truly loving art. Blackface kid got owned and he doesn't even know it. Upstaged by a frumpy sad white girl.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

cnut posted:

That loving dead-eyed stare as he grabs his mother's tits from behind. Jfc.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

cnut posted:

No good will come of this.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

It's not a .png, but a somewhat-good friend of mine, unless he's talking about something specific in his life, constantly reposts jokes and witty things from Twitter without giving credit. I mean, in the grand scheme of things, who cares because they're not even that funny, but jesus christ it's irritating, especially because he makes no effort to dissuade people from complimenting his sharp sense of humour.

One of the first times we were hanging out, he mentioned something about 'Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement' (You won't wear a shirt, and you'll cry!') which we all laughed at and I thought was neat and original, because it fit so well with whatever we were doing.

And then, years later, I hear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNoXy3MsC3Y&t=43s (if it doesn't go there automatically, it's at 0:50).

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

you should cut off his hand for stealing dem jokes

cnut
May 3, 2016

8-Bit Scholar posted:

No good will come of this.

It's OK, he's been friendzoned.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
No jokes are original

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

It's not a .png, but a somewhat-good friend of mine, unless he's talking about something specific in his life, constantly reposts jokes and witty things from Twitter without giving credit. I mean, in the grand scheme of things, who cares because they're not even that funny, but jesus christ it's irritating, especially because he makes no effort to dissuade people from complimenting his sharp sense of humour.

One of the first times we were hanging out, he mentioned something about 'Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement' (You won't wear a shirt, and you'll cry!') which we all laughed at and I thought was neat and original, because it fit so well with whatever we were doing.

And then, years later, I hear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNoXy3MsC3Y&t=43s (if it doesn't go there automatically, it's at 0:50).

There was (is?) and PYF thread for Facebook statuses and I'm guilty of using some of that stuff from time to time.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Red Suit posted:

No jokes are original

he's making people laugh without assigning due credit, how can you not see how extremely problematic this is

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Haha, are you friends with Dane Cook?

- Original joke. DO NOT STEAL!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hey guys!

*tells funny on-topic joke about child molestation*

*crowd laughs*

that joke is copyright patton oswalt 2014 by the way. wouldn't want to take credit for a joke that isn't mine everyone, that's just the kind of guy I am

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I'd be more annoyed about someone disclaiming every joke they remember/say.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Obviously it's not like crime of the century poo poo, maybe I'm more annoyed at the fact that, really, the guy doesn't have an original funny thought in his head.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Settle down Beavis, jokes aren't easy to come by. - Butt-Head, from MTVs Beavis and Butt-Head est. 1995.

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
His body belongs to the worms.

• Locked thread