Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dildomancer posted:

Then I could also do stripes, splits, fades, split fades, spirals, marbles, vertical splits, ribbons, all kinds of ridiculous poo poo. I think my favorite effect is a nearly transparent dong filled with little bits of fluorescent silicone.

Drow dicks. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
As long as it has sparkles...

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Draw a dickbutt in silicone on the first one out of the mold imo

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Imagine this slowly and gracefully rising out of a crystal clear lake. May or may not be holding the Excalibur.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Oh my DEAR sweet Christ. How did this get from "cool roughed-out clay lump" to "work of loving art" in the course of one day

I'm iffy on the acorns, I think mostly because they really do look like boobies to me, which takes the level and pedigree of perversion to a very different place than I think I can explain to all my visitors when they ask about the giant dildo on the mantelpiece. I think I was picturing something informed by the shape of acorns, but smoother and less eye-grabbing, so that the tentaclettes really stand out. Kind of like my eyes are standing out from my skull right now.

The rest of it is loving blowing my mind. How in gods name did you take my drunken screed and turn it into something my more licentious friends are going to probably try to actually put in their orifices? (I will not let them. They don't have tentacles. They don't deserve this splendor.) Basically I've never seen anything like it and despite my horror I can't stop staring.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Personally, I think the acorns are fine but could be upside down. The tentacles could be more pronounced and/or more numerous, though.

Still, that's nitpicking on things that COULD be different, not things that NEED to be different. This thing belongs in a museum.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Exactly. Any attempt I make to nitpick is a little ridiculous considering that YOU CREATED THIS THING, loving LOOK AT IT

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Waci posted:

Personally, I think the acorns are fine but could be upside down. The tentacles could be more pronounced and/or more numerous, though.

Still, that's nitpicking on things that COULD be different, not things that NEED to be different. This thing belongs in a museum.

Otoh, if y'all (read: Elise) are going to request changes to the tentaclescrotum, now's the time.

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

Glorious. There are no words.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Where do I PayPal $40 or whatever? I want in ground floor.

I mean, it's not going to be used. But this story is to hilarious to pass up. It's like the original goon in a well or the first Caro thread. Plus, I'm a sucker for unique things with stories (for instance, I bought a "Hitler" teapot for the story).

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Aug 28, 2016

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Dildomancer posted:

Not even Elise could have predicted how terrifying and appealing this puntl would turn out. It's got layer upon layer of bizarre sexuality and functional adaptations that hint at the horrors of elven reproduction.

The clay is ready. A bit more smoothing of some of the more delicate parts is in order, but the toy is essentially complete. Let's take a look.

The cockhead is intended to allow easy penetration and guide the tentacle to its target. The end result resembles an anus, or perhaps some kind of leech.
I guess with the Eldar, it's ellyndick dentata you've got to be scared of.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

No sense of right or wrong.
I don't need to know whether you're going to use it or not. What happens with it once it comes out of the box is completely up to you.

So here's my proposal: remove the pointy bits and the cap from the testes, reorient them so the point is facing downwards (away from the shaft in other words), add some more tentacles and wrinkles. That would take an hour or two. Is anyone dead-set on the acorns remaining, or can I go ahead with this?

As for how it's done so quickly, the hard part is really the second step where you cut it down to the right size. That's the step that needs to be precise. Everything after that is art, and you just attack the clay with smaller and smaller tools (:laugh:).

Oh, and for PayPal, we can arrange that stuff through notes when the time comes. I lacked the foresight to make an independent PayPal account for dongs, so it's under my real name, and I'd rather not post it publicly.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dildomancer posted:

So here's my proposal: remove the pointy bits and the cap from the testes, reorient them so the point is facing downwards (away from the shaft in other words), add some more tentacles and wrinkles. That would take an hour or two. Is anyone dead-set on the acorns remaining, or can I go ahead with this?

You're the artist. Go with what your heart tells you.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Carth Dookie posted:

You're the artist. Go with what your heart tells you.

My heart was telling me all along "this looks ridiculous, but it's what the thread wants..." I am happy to redo the balls. And I felt like I had a great technique for scrotal wrinkles going, too, so I'll get to put in more of those :D

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

That's kind of what I was thinking the "cap" of the acorn could be, the scrote wrinkles:

But I don't know how that'd look with the tentacles and other stuff.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Carth Dookie posted:

That's kind of what I was thinking the "cap" of the acorn could be, the scrote wrinkles:

But I don't know how that'd look with the tentacles and other stuff.

Ahh, there's the issue: the acorns here don't look like that. We have mostly red oak and white oak, and their caps are pretty flat; not at all an appropriate shape for balls.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
Did you ever suspect this hobby would lead to you crowdsourcing an elf cock, Dildomancer?

I was going to add my voice to the chorus on making the balls look less like tits, but it looks like we're already there - can't wait to see what you come up with! :sun:

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

OK, the balls have been redone. Rotating them has offered another precious half-inch of usable length. I put in dimples in the appropriate spots to match the acorn motif, but much more subtly this time, and the tentacles are more numerous.

Baking for 40 minutes at 240 degrees, then I'll let it cool slooooowly with the oven door closed to prevent cracking.

literally a fish posted:

Did you ever suspect this hobby would lead to you crowdsourcing an elf cock, Dildomancer?

I was going to add my voice to the chorus on making the balls look less like tits, but it looks like we're already there - can't wait to see what you come up with! :sun:

Elf cock? Not specifically, but the idea of crowdsourcing dongs has come up many times in the past years. In the end (lol), I'm happy to make custom designs for next to nothing even if people don't want to subsidize them. And there was one event that made me extremely reluctant to crowdsource anything.

I put a tip jar on my Tumblr page where people could toss in a couple bucks if shipping turned out to be more expensive than estimated or they were super happy with the final design, and I got attacked for "demanding donations despite being a professional manufacturer." Ignoring the facts that I never asked for donations and I'm not remotely a professional manufacturer, the crowdsourcing idea would've brought even more hate since I'd be actually asking people for money. Tip jar's still there though because gently caress them, it's useful.

ON THE OTHER HAND, if people are straight-up offering me cash, I'm not going to say no. Just please don't feel like I'm begging for money and don't feel pressured to do so. My day job pays well, this is just a hobby, I'm not looking to get rich off a dollar here or there. If you are really interested in tossing a few bucks my way, shoot me a PM here or an email at vfjzxxzt@sharklasers.com

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
Oh man those look excellent IMO :golfclap:

I mostly meant crowdsourcing the design; this may be the only cock ever designed by committee and/or a drunk ICU nurse with way more Tolkien knowledge than is safe (we love you Elise, never change) :v:

Yeah, you always get people calling you names for offering a donate button / 'tip jar'. I don't know why, it's not like you're extorting them.

I'd gladly toss a couple bucks your way as god knows this thread has been more entertaining than plenty of movies i've spent :10bux: to see, but I'll probably just land up sending you slightly too much money to make me one of these :sun:

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

The puntl has survived its oven adventure, and now it's time to make a mold. Since I don't have a lot of silicone left (no real reason to keep any around), I'll be making the mold out of softer silicone than I normally prefer. Whatevs, should still work fine.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
Oh my god, I forget to check this thread for one day and there's a fully formed model already and it is more glorious than anything I could have ever imagined. This is the most exciting thread I've read all year.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Faerunner posted:

Oh my god, I forget to check this thread for one day and there's a fully formed model already and it is more glorious than anything I could have ever imagined. This is the most exciting thread I've read all year.

It's more than just a model, in fact. The mold is curing in the kitchen. I'm going to cut it open tomorrow after work and, with a little luck, take some good pictures to share. The unusual shape meant that my normal mold-making techniques weren't effective, and I had to use a good deal of silicone: about 2.5 liters. Even then, the whole kit and caboodle (model + mold) was only ~$60 in parts.

Here is an important question for those of you looking to buy one: what firmness silicone should I get for them? Right now, I have A10 (medium), which should hold its shape and stand up well, and 00-20 (super soft), which will flop about as flaccidly as any unconstricted elf dingle. I could buy some A20 (firm) or 00-50 (soft), but the silicone only comes in 2-gallon sizes, which cost $200. I am thinking I'll stick with A10 for the time being since I've got enough to make a few dongs, and if demand is high for other firmnesses, I can grab a bucket of something else.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
A10 sounds good to me! You may end up making more than "a few" dongs, though. I know I'm buying one!

Edit: What is its official name?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
A10 sounds perfect for Avallac'h or whatever it's going to be called.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'd say make Elyns floppy for the sake of authenticity.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Quenya
tulwë
pillar, standard, pole
tulwë noun "pillar, standard, pole" (LT1:270)

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dildomancer posted:

Here is an important question for those of you looking to buy one: what firmness silicone should I get for them? Right now, I have A10 (medium), which should hold its shape and stand up well, and 00-20 (super soft), which will flop about as flaccidly as any unconstricted elf dingle. I could buy some A20 (firm) or 00-50 (soft), but the silicone only comes in 2-gallon sizes, which cost $200. I am thinking I'll stick with A10 for the time being since I've got enough to make a few dongs, and if demand is high for other firmnesses, I can grab a bucket of something else.

If possible, I would appreciate a floppy one for maximum helicopter dicking, which also seems more in line with Elise's vision of elf dick turgidity and because I mostly want it for thread participation.

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Aug 29, 2016

elise the great
May 1, 2012

Whatever firmness will allow it to stand, proudly erect and perplexing, on my mantelpiece where visitors will HAVE to ask.

If it's rock-hard, it will be less than ideal for its intended purpose in my hands, which is mostly just woobling it around and whallopping my friends with it while they wonder exactly why they're my friends. Maybe cozying it up to my husband's cheek while he's trying to sleep.

I may go so horribly far as to wind some kind of labia-colored yarn around it FOR AUTHENTICITY and as a sort of crèche offering for whenever Pile of Kittens makes that shrine.

I cannot possibly express to you how delighted I am with this thing. I may actually cry with joy.

Thunder Bear
Jul 27, 2009

fig. 0143
I read this entire thread. It is one of the most unexpectedly fascinating things I have ever read. :five:

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

as argued by desmond morris in the naked ape (1967).it's funny this crackpot theory made it into some manga.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Elise, you truly are something awful.

Never stop. :allears:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

elise the great posted:

I may go so horribly far as to wind some kind of labia-colored yarn around it FOR AUTHENTICITY and as a sort of crèche offering for whenever Pile of Kittens makes that shrine.

I request that you post pictures of this when possible

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Friend's wedding is coming up. I must buy of these. Maybe two.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Here is the finished mold (with an accidental rainbow color scheme). I make all my molds different colors because otherwise, they all look about the same. You can see the clay/foil model is still inside; I'll remove it this evening and measure it via water displacement. Then come several coats of release agent to ensure the dong won't stick to the mold.

Takis
Sep 15, 2005
meh, I'unno.
This thread is the height of A/T, and maybe SA in general, of the past 5 years.

Its just so....Elf-y....

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I am amazed by your skills, both in sculpting and in casting. That's a technically proficient sculpture.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
This is amazing.

How are dual density dildos made? Tantus and several other mainstream silicone toy companies make ones where the outer layer is soft and squishy surrounded by a harder internal core.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Probably overmolding, which is expensive.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Thanks, everyone, for this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! I bet there's a lot more people with brilliant dildo talents out there; most of them just never considered the hobby.

Grape Soda posted:

This is amazing.

How are dual density dildos made? Tantus and several other mainstream silicone toy companies make ones where the outer layer is soft and squishy surrounded by a harder internal core.

I made a video about that yesterday :D

https://vimeo.com/album/4072478/video/180501541

There is a similar technique called a "highlight" where you fill a mold with one color silicone, let it partially harden, dump it out, and refill with another color. That technique could also be used for cores.

• Locked thread