Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump is a fink!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Wolf Blitzer: Is Donald Trump FLIP FLOPPING? We will discuss Donald Trump's FLIP FLOPPING.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

STAC Goat posted:

Pastor Mark Burns is currently ranting like a mad man on MSNBC about why he posted an image of Hillary in blackface on Twitter.

I'd tell you what he's saying but I honestly have no idea. He sounds nuts. MLK has something to do with it and political correctness ruining things.
Can't wait to see the recap of this one :allears: Currently rewatching The Shield, felt it was good to stop watching cable news for a bit.

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Zelder posted:

Trump's campaign strategy is indistinguishable from a freshmen pulling an all nighter to finish a big paper

Donald's refusal to do his homework/any work makes me empathize with him to a degree that has resulted in spiral of self loathing

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

Wolf Blitzer: Is Donald Trump FLIP FLOPPING? We will discuss Donald Trump's FLIP FLOPPING.

Brianna Keilar is gone so I'm not watching anymore.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I have deeply held hot sauce/spicy food Opinions formed over multiple decades that I am sparing y'all from and I just want you to know this and appreciate it

That said, yes it's deffo a stereotype of black people to like spicy foods and carry hot sauce around (usually Louisiana style, which is generally garbage, but whatever you enjoy you know)

I will say that I have a bottle of Valentina stashed everywhere I spend time where I may be eating food and if you have opinions on hot sauce it's pretty much mandatory to supply your own.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

skaboomizzy posted:

Pastor Mark Burns just screamed the Pledge of Allegiance live over the phone to some poor MSNBC anchorlady

Nice meltdown

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

That chart implies that the Nite Crew level of butts is a constant and some other arbitrary amount of butts is growing and has exceeded or will exceed it.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I hate taking part in food chat but I'm the whitest guy who ever whited and I can't eat anything without hot sauce.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Also for a good time, tune into any Mark Burns sermon at any old random time and have a listen.

These prosperity gospel people should be run out on rails

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nichael posted:

Brianna Keilar is gone so I'm not watching anymore.

The all of them moment was pretty hilarious

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Nichael posted:

What's the story behind that picture? Because admittedly, it's a little :yikes:

Branco is a racist political cartoonist

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This must be a very bad chart in Trump's mind, because he said that late-90's J-Lo was ugly because her butt was too big

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jewel Repetition posted:

That chart implies that the Nite Crew level of butts is a constant and some other arbitrary amount of butts is growing and has exceeded or will exceed it.

It's not arbitrary, it's clearly labeled as Maximal Butts, Prince Regent of C-SPAM and patron to the shitposting arts

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/770380968569876480

Here's part of the interview

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/770380743017107456
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/770381396556779521

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

If night crew chooses to refute the level of butts in this poll, they are welcome to use their pseudoscience to do so.

I have an avalanche of butts evidence to share and to show them how they are truly wrong.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
The shouting of the pledge made me a conservative. gently caress that is one weird trick

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I love that Trump thinks that Weiner was privy to classified intel whenever he felt like seeing it, when really he's been untouchable since the scandal and would be a trillion miles from the campaign if he wasn't married to Huma

Just because you're letting rapists and white beaters and Nazis in on classified briefings and the innermost workings of you campaign doesn't mean everything does ya idiot

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Nichael posted:

I hate taking part in food chat but I'm the whitest guy who ever whited and I can't eat anything without hot sauce.

Excuse me, but I am from Minnesota and as such have no tolerance for spiciness, and therefore *I* am the whitest guy who ever whited.

It makes me sad, because there's a bunch of delicious food out there that I look at and it smells so good but all I can think is "Eating this will give me horrible lingering mouth pain".

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Let's check in with the African-American community about their warm reception of Trump's sincere, deeply considered overtures:
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/08/29/philadelphias-black-voters-outraged-by-donald-trumps-outreach.html

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

Pastor Mark Burns just screamed the Pledge of Allegiance live over the phone to some poor MSNBC anchorlady

oh my god

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Mods, please rename me "Maximal Butts" if you're in a sour mood.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Piquai Souban posted:

Let's check in with the African-American community about their warm reception of Trump's sincere, deeply considered overtures:
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/08/29/philadelphias-black-voters-outraged-by-donald-trumps-outreach.html

gud artikle

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Fullhouse posted:

Jesus Christ

Try it

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

lol postmodernism is terrible

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The Lord of Hats posted:

Excuse me, but I am from Minnesota and as such have no tolerance for spiciness, and therefore *I* am the whitest guy who ever whited.

It makes me sad, because there's a bunch of delicious food out there that I look at and it smells so good but all I can think is "Eating this will give me horrible lingering mouth pain".

I think KFC is kind of spicy and general tso's will gently caress up my digestion. I am the whitest, bitch

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

oh my god he really did think he was talking to a white lady.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Rocks posted:

#AmnestyDon

A lot of people are saying this

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Epic High Five posted:

I love that Trump thinks that Weiner was privy to classified intel whenever he felt like seeing it, when really he's been untouchable since the scandal and would be a trillion miles from the campaign if he wasn't married to Huma

Just because you're letting rapists and white beaters and Nazis in on classified briefings and the innermost workings of you campaign doesn't mean everything does ya idiot

It does seem to call into question Trump's whole system when you think about it, doesn't it? Does every spouse of every Trump campaign higher up know all the secret poo poo? Is Eric Trump running around shooting stuff in Africa with government secrets in his dense head? Is Ivanka vacationing with Putin's girlfriend while carrying all this vital information? Donald Trump has opened up a whole world of questions I never had before.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lastgirl posted:

putting effort into it montasque, h/o

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

STAC Goat posted:

It does seem to call into question Trump's whole system when you think about it, doesn't it? Does every spouse of every Trump campaign higher up know all the secret poo poo? Is Eric Trump running around shooting stuff in Africa with government secrets in his dense head? Is Ivanka vacationing with Putin's girlfriend while carrying all this vital information? Donald Trump has opened up a whole world of questions I never had before.

Yes.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

shiksa posted:

oh my god he really did think he was talking to a white lady.

Yeah, that kind of started to become clear as the interview went on. He totally thought he was browbeating some white lady telling him how he should feel as a black person.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Pat Caddell working for Trump is the least surprising development of the year.

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/770384330166300672

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)
I'm super disappointed that Trump didn't liken Weiner sexting to Bill getting a hummer, and then make some comment about Hillary causing it somehow

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx
:nws: It was, frankly, way too obvious. :nws:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

his finger isn't touching it, 3/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
I'm glad you changed the years but not the average family income amount.

"Wages are too high"

• Locked thread