Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

No sense of right or wrong.
The model was successfully extracted from the mold, which came out perfectly! Look how happy it is to meet you all:

You can see that the tentacles have a lot of fine detail and may not come out perfectly in the final dong, but that's always a risk when dealing with little delicate bits. I'm not too worried, though, because careful pouring can largely mitigate that risk. After a few coats of release agent, I'll be ready to pour the very first puntl (or whatever else we choose to call it). It goes to Elise, so she gets to pick the color scheme. For now, assume any kind of color scheme is doable and I'll be sure to tell you if something's not possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Elise do vertical rainbow sparkled stripes you know you want a unicorn vomit elf dong for the mantle.

E: VVVVV Oh poo poo that's way better.

Mount it on a base with blue LEDs and a camera on your porch and whenever the computer sees a copy of The Watchtower it lights it up.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Aug 29, 2016

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Geirskogul posted:

Elise do vertical rainbow sparkled stripes you know you want a unicorn vomit elf dong for the mantle

It should glow blue like Sting. :colbert:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

endlessmonotony posted:

kizudarake posted:

His dork glows blue in the presence of Orc booty that needs slaying?

I made that joke already

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Oh holy poo poo that's a major decision right there. I love the idea of fluorescence, I actually thought the ribbony texture you posted in the first post was lovely, the idea of sparkly swirls in bizarre colors is delightful, and translucence adds that certain je nais sais quoi.

The only hell-naw I got is realistic skintone, because I would be unable to touch it without gloving up, for psychological reasons. Which would hamper my wooble-whallopping plans. Now, realistic but kinda translucent skintone with sparkly and/or fluorescent ribbons of eye-searing Barney the Dinosaur purple? That crosses right back into the right type of horror.

White pearl with a turquoise tinge? PURE GOLD, as my husband suggests? Glow-in-the-dark Glamdring blue? I leave this decision in the hands of Dildomancer, a true artist of the craft.

(I still can't wrap my head around this. WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING. I told my coworkers and Dr. Pug the intensivist insists on getting a photograph with it.)

e. autocorrect does not speak even rudimentary french

elise the great fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Aug 29, 2016

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

elise the great posted:

Oh holy poo poo that's a major decision right there. I love the idea of fluorescence, I actually thought the ribbony texture you posted in the first post was lovely, the idea of sparkly swirls in bizarre colors is delightful, and translucence adds that certain je maid said quoi.

The only hell-naw I got is realistic skintone, because I would be unable to touch it without gloving up, for psychological reasons. Which would hamper my wooble-whallopping plans. Now, realistic but kinda translucent skintone with sparkly and/or fluorescent ribbons of eye-searing Barney the Dinosaur purple? That crosses right back into the right type of horror.

White pearl with a turquoise tinge? PURE GOLD, as my husband suggests? Glow-in-the-dark Glamdring blue? I leave this decision in the hands of Dildomancer, a true artist of the craft.

(I still can't wrap my head around this. WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING. I told my coworkers and Dr. Pug the intensivist insists on getting a photograph with it.)

Hmmmm... I'll just go nuts and see what happens. You can always decide to turn down the result and specify something else.

Edit: If you (or anyone else, for theirs) are sure it won't be going in any orifices, I can do something really cool: add in some granules that make it look just like granite.

Also, just measured it: 550cc! That's pretty darn big for a toy, and that means I'd charge $50 each at my normal rate. But I guess the special goon rate will be $20.

Dildomancer fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Aug 29, 2016

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Odd that elise already had an avatar of a shaft entwined by tentacles

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Oh my god, and it's even glowing blue

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

elise the great posted:

Glow-in-the-dark Glamdring blue?

If I had a vote, it would be for this.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

tarbrush posted:

If I had a vote, it would be for this.

Plus one to this. Though aren't elves dark skinned too, or is that just Drows? Make it blue at the tip and dark the rest of it. IF possible? I donno, I'm no dildomancer.

I can't believe this is happening.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
White pearl with glowing turquoise as veins that glow in the presence of a boner.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

endlessmonotony posted:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I did have a brief period of wondering why the lead singer of The Police had a glowing blue dick.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Dildomancer posted:

Hmmmm... I'll just go nuts and see what happens. You can always decide to turn down the result and specify something else.

Edit: If you (or anyone else, for theirs) are sure it won't be going in any orifices, I can do something really cool: add in some granules that make it look just like granite.

Also, just measured it: 550cc! That's pretty darn big for a toy, and that means I'd charge $50 each at my normal rate. But I guess the special goon rate will be $20.

So you will only make 2k rather than 5k, is what you are saying here.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I kind of want to order one of these for my girlfriend but I have no idea how I would get it delivered inconspicuously.

E: or if it would make it through customs.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

I've got the color scheme figured out and it's different from anything suggested.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

So you will only make 2k rather than 5k, is what you are saying here.

Well, it's pretty much at cost, so I'll make $0.

OwlFancier posted:

I kind of want to order one of these for my girlfriend but I have no idea how I would get it delivered inconspicuously.

E: or if it would make it through customs.

Inconspicuous brown box, and customs doesn't give a poo poo (at least for western Europe, Australia, Canada...). But she might not be your girlfriend anymore after she opens it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Given she's a big LOTR nerd and has a frankly absurd quantitiy of sex toys, I think she'd be fine with it.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

There is mica EVERYWHERE. I look like a Mormon vampire.

Should finish curing before I go to bed tonight, and I'll post a picture or two then.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
:f5: :f5:

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Mild spoilers:

Cleanup is going to be a bitch. Elise's sponge bath instincts are already kicking in and she finds herself compulsively drawn eastward...

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someone is baking a very sexy cake

I dont want a dildo, but i would certainly spring for a fishy

cailleask
May 6, 2007

Oh man those colors. Obviously something ready for prime mantle display.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Translucent and brown?

Woody? In every sense of the word?

elise the great
May 1, 2012

HOLY poo poo

HOOOOOOOOOLY poo poo

I mean oh my god, the colors are gorgeous, the sparkle alone makes this already the best thing I've ever seen... but holy poo poo, I don't know whether the anticipation is more dread or more delight.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Is this the One Dildo made with power over all the other fantasy elf/dwarf/human dildos? Does it have a temperature-sensitive layer that causes runes to appear?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Sparkly gold elf dick. This is going to be glorious. :getin:

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Hey, Dildomancer, what got you into the Donger Biz in the first place?

You've sort of given the impression that you don't care for or use your creations yourself, and I doubt anyone would look at the artisanal silicone fantasy dildo market and go 'Aha! An untapped goldmine!' at first blush.

What made you pick it up as a hobby?

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Crasical posted:

Hey, Dildomancer, what got you into the Donger Biz in the first place?

You've sort of given the impression that you don't care for or use your creations yourself, and I doubt anyone would look at the artisanal silicone fantasy dildo market and go 'Aha! An untapped goldmine!' at first blush.

What made you pick it up as a hobby?

I used to go to FetLife classes from time to time for hobbies like leatherworking. One of the classes was on dildos and vibrators, and I said, "sure, why not?" The instructor was a beginner but had a lot of good insight and tips. I've done an awful lot of hobbies in the past (origami, models, sewing, train sets, photography, coin collecting, pretty much anything) and decided, what the heck, can't be too expensive to try this.

Unlike magnetic sculptures, rock collecting, and critterquesting, it turns out that people get VERY interested when you start making cocks.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dildomancer posted:

Well hell, for 20bux I want in for sure. You know how to find me good sir.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

The deed is done!

It came out nearly perfectly. Sometimes the first toy out of a mold will have teething issues, but other than a very minor seam, it's exactly the way I wanted.

I can get some better glamor shots tomorrow evening once I clean my lenses. For now, it's bedtime.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
:jeb:

It's like a trophy.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

It's... it's beautiful. You've truly dildomanced on this day. Also, 20 bucks is an absurd price for dildos, holy fuuuuck. If you're actually getting battered by tumblr kiddies for putting up a donations box AND making custom dildos for dirt cheap, no one in their right mind would mind you raising your prices.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

That's going to look fantastic on my desk.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that looks super gross, good job

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:perfect:

It's a thing of beauty.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Oh my god, it's beautiful.