Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
why is material ui so loving terrible

look at this 24 hour time picker

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

i quite like it

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

lomarf

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

ahmeni posted:

i would have put the smaller numbers on the inside ring

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

ahmeni posted:

that is one of my least favorite features

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
starbucks is disgusting burned garbage

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

graph posted:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

LastInLine posted:

i quite like it

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

graph posted:

ya but they bathrooms is clean as gently caress and im just gonna get some froofy-rear end sugar bullshit where i cant taste the coffee anyway. ill take that all over some indie coffee house thats covered in hippie sharts any day.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

the sweet smelling sharts of almond milk and gluten-free bagels

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

ya but they bathrooms is clean as gently caress

you live in wisconsin

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

carry on then posted:

you live in wisconsin

you should know that as a goon i am so profoundly large that most of my mass actually resides in extradimensional z-space

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

graph posted:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
why is it called material when it's all computery modern metro flat design with no hint of any backing material

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

The Management posted:

why is it called material when it's all computery modern metro flat design with no hint of any backing material
the name is immaterial

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
when we have big meetings every couple of months or so theyll get starbucks and it is just wild how loving disgusting and undrinkable it is

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

learn to not mind bad coffee too much, its valuable for a caffeine addiction

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

graph posted:

when we have big meetings every couple of months or so theyll get starbucks and it is just wild how loving disgusting and undrinkable it is

it literally doesnt matter because nobody drinks starbucks like regular coffee (eg to enjoy it), they blast it away with simple syrup and flavored creamer until its a pale beige color and mainline it straight down their mouth holes to sate their dire caffeine and sugar addictions for another hour

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

it's burnt because it's cheaper and has a stronger flavor to poke through the 1k cal milkshake it's added to

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
the only thing worse than starbucks is people who talk about starbucks

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

ahmeni posted:

the only thing worse than starbucks is people who talk about starbucks

code:
;ROU COFFEE
talkAbout(coffee)
   s coffee="f  d  w "_coffee
   x coffee
q
code:
COFFEE> d talkAbout^COFFEE("starbucks")

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

learn to not mind bad coffee too much, its valuable for a caffeine addiction
also its right across the street from my tower. if I order from the app before I put my shoes on it's usually ready right when I get there

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i go to a local coffee shop when i want coffee
i go to starbucks when i'm on the road or when i want a milkshake because milkshakes are delicious

this isn't really that hard to understand, people. it's like getting breakfast at mcdonald's on a road trip; a known constant.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Management posted:

The shadows are based on those cast by pieces of paper. This is literally the reason

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
American gas station coffee is surprisingly good. That's one of the small things that took me by surprise when I moved to the USA.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
the only bad coffee i drank in america happened to be a starbucks, it tasted like horrible garbage i have no idea what the hell i even drank

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
lol coffee snobs.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
the worst coffee i had was when we visited boston. we didnt know that the place basically shuts down on sunday (and at night) so when were wandering around on a chilly, drizzly sunday morning the only place we could find to get warm drinks was a dunkin donuts. i just ordered "coffee with cream" and what they handed me was nearly white it had so much cream in it. then they kicked us out because it was 5 to noon and they were about to close. boston was weird.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
I see them all the time in Mountain View, and I honestly can say I'd be legit embarrassed to ride around in those self-driving cars. The alien looking ones, not the Lexus.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

trilljester posted:

I see them all the time in Mountain View, and I honestly can say I'd be legit embarrassed to ride around in those self-driving cars. The alien looking ones, not the Lexus.

they are going nuts with the test driving recently. I saw like 6 of them yesterday in the stretch of about 5 miles. I guess they are trying to get as much road time as they can before it starts raining.

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx
had an on-site interview at google cambridge today, there's a fire pole you can slide down between floors :eyepop:

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

starbucks isn't great but it's recognizably coffee.

i don't know what tim horton's is serving.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Series DD Funding posted:

had an on-site interview at google cambridge today, there's a fire pole you can slide down between floors :eyepop:

google mountain view has a museum

it has a ball pit exhibit

i am not joking

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The Management posted:

lol coffee snobs.

not as bad as tea snobs imo

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

The Management posted:

they are going nuts with the test driving recently. I saw like 6 of them yesterday in the stretch of about 5 miles. I guess they are trying to get as much road time as they can before it starts raining.

I caused one of them to do a full stop in the middle of the road when I changed lanes in front of it over on San Antonio a couple weeks ago. I am shocked it didn't get rear-ended by the long line of cars behind it (because it was driving 30 in a 35, lol)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

google ditching the nexus name and standard android and licening touchwiz from samsung since that's what people actually buy

http://m.androidcentral.com/end-nexus-2016-google-phones-forge-new-path

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Endless Mike posted:

google ditching the nexus name and standard android and licening touchwiz from samsung since that's what people actually buy

lmao

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Endless Mike posted:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

lol. unbelievable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
the pure android dream is dead. destroyed by carriers, manufacturers and the general public.

• Locked thread