Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Google Malcolm Turnbull dead cat

I did and it's fuckin weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

when I wake up tomorrow we'd better be all gay married

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
I'm hoping that passing gay marriage will make me into a fully-fledged homosexual. It'd sure make sucking all these dicks easier.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Starshark posted:

I'm hoping that passing gay marriage will make me into a fully-fledged homosexual. It'd sure make sucking all these dicks easier.

Don't worry, it'll come easier with practice.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Starshark posted:

This but unironically.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Jumpingmanjim posted:

This but unironically.

Hey, me too. Sucking dicks is no joke.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Starshark posted:

Hey, me too. Sucking dicks is no joke.

Corey don't you have work to do?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

quote:

Dear Nessie,

Tell you [sic] miss that I love her very much, tell her that when I came to see her on Sunday and she wasn’t there I cuddled you up and it broke my heart that it wasn’t her.

Tell her I know a lot about her current boyfriends will tell her not to see me, they will stroke her back and tell her to forget me.

But, Nessie, we know she never will and you tell her, my little cat, how much we were in love.

all my love

Malcolm

:catstare:

He loving strangled a cat to death. The PM of Australia strangled his ex-girlfriend's cat.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Be still cat

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
Huh. I remember someone on an episode of Q&A years ago asking him about killing his neighbour's cat.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

:catstare:

He loving strangled a cat to death. The PM of Australia strangled his ex-girlfriend's cat.

i thought this was a joke and a different malcolm

what the gently caress

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

Milky Moor posted:

i thought this was a joke and a different malcolm

what the gently caress

Nah it's cool he settled out of court with the papers that first reported it over their defamation of his character. He just likes writing creepy letters to his ex's dead strangled cat. Complete coincidence.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
talk about a dead cat bounce

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Google is full of weird things:

http://www.didmalcolmturnbullstrangleacat.com/

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

:golfclap:

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
When asked whether it was significant all the politicians backing (modifications to 18C) were white, Senator James Paterson said: "I don't think that someone's gender or their sexuality or their race or any other characteristic that defines them is a really relevant consideration..."

lol

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

This is what I was expecting when I googled it, something about his polling or whatever.

How hard would it be to set up a twitter bot like the Trump/NAMBLA one that tweets about Turnbull killing cats?

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Danish officials who were to inspect Nauru denied Nauru visas. what a ringing endorsement of he system :yum:

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

BBJoey posted:

Danish officials who were to inspect Nauru denied Nauru visas. what a ringing endorsement of he system :yum:

Not all of them though, just a muslim MP and a couple of MPs who have been outspoken critics of Australia's policy in the past :thumbsup:

(sounds like the rest of the delegation cancelled after learning those MPs' visas were refused)

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Corey's ABC posted:

Senator Sam Dastyari under fire after Chinese donor foots travel allowance bill overspend

High-profile New South Wales Labor senator Sam Dastyari is facing mounting calls to explain why a company with links to the Chinese Government repaid a debt on his behalf.

Key points:
  • Sydney-based Top Education Institute paid bill of around $1,600
  • Dastyari says payment was declared, but he will donate the cash to charity
  • Bernardi says education company boss has "very close" links to Chinese Government

Government documents have revealed the Sydney-based Top Education Institute reimbursed the Commonwealth after Senator Dastyari blew his Parliamentary travel budget.

Conservative Liberal senator Cory Bernardi last night demanded an explanation, saying the donation had "all the hallmarks of a dodgy deal".

"A senator who owes a debt to the Commonwealth for mismanaging his electorate budget is now being bailed out by a company that is closely linked to the Chinese Government," Senator Bernardi told 7.30.

"The director of it has very close links to the Chinese Government.

"That is cause for a Senate inquiry."

Top Education Institute's chief executive is Minshen Zhu.

Dr Zhu has reportedly been photographed with senior Chinese officials, including Premier Li Keqiang, and the Chinese Government is said to recommend the training provider.

Senator Dastyari said the payment had been disclosed in accordance with the rules but understood community concerns.
Greens echo Bernardi's concerns

In an rare alliance, the Greens have echoed Senator Bernardi's concerns, saying the arrangement "does make for disturbing reading".

"Senator Dastyari has certainly overstepped any reasonable way of engaging with overseas, well cashed up interests," the party's democracy spokeswoman Lee Rhiannon said.

"Senator Dastyari should make a personal explanation about what he received from this overseas donor linked with the Top Education Institute and anything else he needs to reveal to the Senate.

"Otherwise there could be certainly grounds for an inquiry and the Greens would look closely at any terms of reference."

An October 2015 update to the senator's interests register said: "Support for settlement of electorate staff travel budget overspend paid by Top Education Institute".

Senator Dastyari said the debt was about $1,600.

He declined interview requests, but in a statement said the Chinese payment was appropriately disclosed on his pecuniary interests register.

The senator said he was donating an equivalent amount to charity.

"While fully disclosed, understand concern, so I'm donating the amount to charity," he tweeted.
Dastyari's history of Chinese financial support

Chinese-linked organisations have previously bankrolled travel, catering and legal bills for the NSW Senator, according to his register of interests.

A November 2014 disclosure showed the Yuhu Group — a subsidiary of a state-linked operation based in China — helped settle a legal matter.

In the same year, Senator Dastyari revealed the Australia China Relations Institute paid to cater an afternoon tea for the senator.

Flights, accommodation and hospitality for a 15-day trip to China in 2014 were funded by the Australian Fellowship of China Guangdong Associations Incorporated.

And a nine-day trip in January this year was supported by the China Australian Guangdong Chamber of Commerce Incorporated.

An ABC investigation this month revealed businesses with Chinese connections gave Australia's major parties more than $5.5 million between 2013 and 2015, making them easily the largest source of foreign-linked donations.

The probe of public declarations and company information showed some have strong ties with state organisations in China.

Australian defence and intelligence agencies are increasingly uneasy about the level of Chinese Government influence.

:laffo: Suck it Sam. In bed with the reds.

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday
Dastayari corrupt? :monocle:

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Craig Kelly MP, chair of LNP environment policy committee: "I'm proud to be called a skeptic"

we're all going to die

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Set the earth on fire

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Anidav posted:

Set the earth on fire

That's the goal!

Or drown it in flood. Or batter it with high winds. Any would do.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

MysticalMachineGun posted:

That's the goal!

Or drown it in flood. Or batter it with high winds. Any would do.

porque no los dos

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

BBJoey posted:

porque no los dos

:sax: :neckbeard: :woop: :neckbeard: :sax:

MysticalMachineGun fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Aug 31, 2016

Urcher
Jun 16, 2006

Word cloud for June/July:

Last day of the month. Better post the word cloud before its too late!

2016: JFMAMJJ

2015: JFMAMJJASOND

2014: JFMAMJJASOND

2013: AMJJASOND

Highlights from last month's thread:

There is an element of accessibility to it. The majority of Australians are apathetic about politics, throw in people who advocate for optional voting, complain about voting or brag about their stupid, wasted informal vote.

Other countries have loving dictators for 40 years where people get oppressed by the loving military but here we whinge about going to a query if he wants to be the moderator for the past three years that are chipping away at Universal Healthcare. What's the downside? If you win the election for Libs to break promises is par for the Facebook debate really goes ahead we should let people immigrate to Australia! Quick, put me on TV.

BBJoey posted:

my point is also full anarcho-syndicalism now

e: it's loving outrageous when politicians try to accumulate power. much better to be meek and humble and moan about how the left picture and the right does not own a monopoly on hating the poor. if you support a party that believes that such a bourgeois concept as democracy will lead us to the communist revolution.

Anidav posted:

Can i just say so.”

The Sky News/Courier-Mail People’s Forum will see 100 undecided voters to ask it.

Can someone ghost write a really good at yelling important sentences.

Makes me want to leave the EU but the Boomers in Australia by rethinking healthcare so that the bad nutter senate will just sell the network to Telstra and the Sikhs in India – they use the word filter

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Democracy gets gay

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
White Sex: Worst.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

White Sex: Worst.

Stop doxxing me.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

GREEN AHEAD imagine

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
Certain Swing Sausage Hanson

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
The Royal Abbott Muslim Sausage House

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

quote:

my point is also full anarcho-syndicalism now

e: it's loving outrageous when politicians try to accumulate power. much better to be meek and humble and moan about how the left picture and the right does not own a monopoly on hating the poor. if you support a party that believes that such a bourgeois concept as democracy will lead us to the communist revolution.

extremely same

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
huge Katter guy.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Awaiting a new ScreamingLlama OP

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

SynthOrange posted:

And immediate probation.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

SynthOrange posted:

He doesn't get off for another 3 days.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Jumpingmanjim posted:

He doesn't get off for another 3 days.

drat, that must be frussssstrating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

drat, that must be frussssstrating

Oh I imagine he's getting off as we speak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8vDi83CWk :harambe:

• Locked thread