Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Robot Pride posted:

100mg with no tolerance will get you pretty stoned followed by coma-like hibernation that will be amazing and when i say stoned i really mean stoned. expect to sleep at least 10 hours and you will def still be quite a bit stoned and happy when you wake up i loving guarantee it

and if you are used to it control yourself and don't eat after you drop it because it fucks with your ability to swallow. it takes about 10-15 minutes to grab you by the rear end once you eat it

if you are unfortunate enough to live in america and not have insurance the poo poo will cost you about $300 per month which is relatively cheap for a respectable drug habit. just like rushing it with coke like in the link i posted it really pairs well with most stimulants and i spent many nights lifted on it while dipping kodiak

wow, that is a pretty shameful hustle

wow a pack of 90 x 100mg wholesales here for (get this) $4.20 lmao

I've had like 25mg before as a sedative and I've got maybe 2 or 3 x 25mgs lying around but idk if I can be bothered, I don't have time in my life to get that hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG8RAbWs1yo

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Sagebrush posted:

i read somewhere that 1 in 8 europeans alive today was conceived in an ikea bed

that bed must be pretty gross by now

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
wow it really became tcc's boring cousin in here

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Shaggar posted:

there are stem jobs in southern maine but theres also boston 2 hours south

this was always such an infuriating thing to me

maine has had very good public schools and has turned out a lot of qualified graduates. of course then any graduate with something to offer moves away because jobs are very few and far between. what is maine's perpetual answer to the "brain drain"? MORE EDUMACATION!!!! :pseudo:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
choon

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

enotnert posted:

on technology kids, etc. . . I'm I guess a millenial (1983 wut!) and I had a friends 7 year old over here yesterday, he was bouncy, hyperactive as gently caress, his mom was over here chilling with a bunch of us listening to records and grilling. . . he asked me what the music was coming from, cause he's fuckin 7 and literally had never seen music being played from something not a phone.

as a rapidly graying hi-fi enthusiast this hurts me a lot

Graff
May 10, 2012

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
http://i.imgur.com/D3bCkFc.gifv

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i was positive it was going to end with them doing something horrible to the woman, so i wasn't even looking in the right place

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
which posting station should i buy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlevfNKua8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRC37si8xw

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

what kind of weirdo wants their toilet right next to a giant window?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

wow it really became tcc's boring cousin in here

the regular yospos "what broken-brain drugs are you on and how can I abuse them?" derails are super dumb

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

imagine a big ol turd laid right in the middle of that 4-bar autolid mechanism

e: the one with "powerful spiral jets for broad cleansing action" looks like it'd suit your butt needs

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

Glorgnole posted:

imagine a big ol turd laid right in the middle of that 4-bar autolid mechanism

e: the one with "powerful spiral jets for broad cleansing action" looks like it'd suit your butt needs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMQdLSyTYc4

BangersInMyKnickers fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Aug 30, 2016

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

prefect posted:

the kinds of weirdos who want to look down and imagine literally crapping on the unwashed masses while the toilet washes their asses

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Trabant posted:

the kinds of weirdos who want to look down and imagine literally crapping on the unwashed masses while the toilet washes their asses

and then i will look down and whisper

plop

Apocadall
Mar 25, 2010

Aren't you the guitarist for the feed dogs?

seems like a great way to break someones neck for a quick laugh

oh boy i got a quick chuckle and now you're in a wheelchair for the rest of your life, haha, good times

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

prefect posted:

don't tell me you've never wanted to take a high-powered business poo poo

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

boy there is going to be done high-class sophisticated making GBS threads going on in this toilet, I tell you what.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Trabant posted:

there's a club in New York that offers exactly that, where you can piss onto the city, but the name escapes me

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

b hole massager function

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

Apocadall posted:

seems like a great way to break someones neck for a quick laugh

oh boy i got a quick chuckle and now you're in a wheelchair for the rest of your life, haha, good times

it's just a prank bro! it's a prank!

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
:nws: https://twitter.com/jill_henn/status/769974985037377536 :nms:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

plz don't doxx me

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Sagebrush posted:

i have a friend who worked at the henry ford museum when he was in college, as a guide and driver of the old model Ts that you can get a ride in

he said that at least once a day there'd be some cocky guy who'd be like "hey, can i drive it? i'm a real good driver" and nag him about it, so after a while he'd let in and go "alright, sure, slide on over"

and then just smugly grin as the guy would sit down, put his hands on the wheel, pause for a second, and go "....uh....i....uhm....how do..."

quote:

The Model T's transmission was controlled with three foot pedals and a lever that was mounted to the road side of the driver's seat. The throttle was controlled with a lever on the steering wheel. The left pedal was used to engage the gear. With the floor lever in either the mid position or fully forward and the pedal pressed and held forward the car entered low gear. When held in an intermediate position the car was in neutral. If the driver took his foot off the left pedal, the Model T entered high gear, but only when the lever was fully forward – in any other position the pedal would only move up as far as the central neutral position. This allowed the car to be held in neutral while the driver cranked the engine by hand. The car could thus cruise without the driver having to press any of the pedals. There was no separate clutch pedal.

When the car was in neutral, the middle pedal was used to engage reverse gear, and the right pedal operated the transmission brake – there were no separate brakes on the wheels. The floor lever also controlled the parking brake, which was activated by pulling the lever all the way back. This doubled as an emergency brake.

remember these were considered "easy to drive" at the time

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

naked woods weirdo

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

echinopsis posted:

as a sedative or what do you like about it

i take it very rarely to help me sleep or knock me down when I get too 'up' (manic)

being knocked down from a weird, twitchy, paranoid, anxious nightmare to a calm, hungry, sleepy baby is nice

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Panty Saluter posted:

this was always such an infuriating thing to me

maine has had very good public schools and has turned out a lot of qualified graduates. of course then any graduate with something to offer moves away because jobs are very few and far between. what is maine's perpetual answer to the "brain drain"? MORE EDUMACATION!!!! :pseudo:

at least it means theres teacher jobs available

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

[/quote]

on a related note, if you had an electric car instead, you had to choose between buying battery packs that would suffice for long ranges (200 miles or so) but wouldn't be able to be recharged more than 2 or 3 times before they were useless, or ones that you could keep for years but wouldn't take you more than like 30 miles on a charge.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

hell, even today's manual cars only require you to push the clutch down once to shift gears. ez-mode

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Sagebrush posted:

the regular yospos "what broken-brain drugs are you on and how can I abuse them?" derails are super dumb

dude you talk about how much motorcycle gear your wear at the drop of a hat

hearing a compounding pharmacist talk about how some whacko doc is prescribing oral restless leg syndrome meds as a topical treatment for dermatitis is pretty lmao

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Trabant posted:

the bathroom at the nike store in portland has(had?) a one way mirror in front of the urinals

you're elevated above the sales floor, pissing down at everyone

i believe that was intentional

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

"drama" and "banana" do not rhyme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004