Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Kaep is cool in my book. I read some impassioned plea how he's a loser next to Pat Tillman, which is funny because only one of those guys was dumb enough to enlist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

holocaust bloopers posted:

Kaep is cool in my book. I read some impassioned plea how he's a loser next to Pat Tillman, which is funny because only one of those guys was dumb enough to enlist.

Double hilarious cause I'm pretty sure even if Tillman were around to disagree with Kaep, he would at the very least defend Kaep's freedom to make that choice.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

What is the Hope Solo thing? Why do we care? Didn't she beat her wife or something?

e: Googled. For calling Sweden cowards? What the hell, who hasn't done that?

No Butt Stuff fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Aug 30, 2016

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

No Butt Stuff posted:

What is the Hope Solo thing? Why do we care? Didn't she beat her wife or something?

she called sweden cowards after they won by playing very defensively

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Jesus Christ. 6 months?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

No Butt Stuff posted:

Jesus Christ. 6 months?

and she lost her contract

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
USA Soccer wanted her out as is. She's old as hell. This was their chance to break from her.

Also, her butthole is a rancor pit.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

just popping in to say gently caress you tom brady that's my story thanks g*d bless bye

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

just popping in to say gently caress you tom brady that's my story thanks g*d bless bye

the bills better take that loving game, that's as big of a handicap as they're ever going to get

ps tyrod being signed for 6 years is the best news i've heard as a bills fan in forever, and honestly made rex worthwhile in my eyes. Tyrod was on the Ravens for 4 years, he knows how coaches are and he still signed on with them, even though he'd get an incredible deal if he went free agent.

i can't wait for the ryan family circus to come to town

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the bills better take that loving game, that's as big of a handicap as they're ever going to get

ps tyrod being signed for 6 years is the best news i've heard as a bills fan in forever, and honestly made rex worthwhile in my eyes. Tyrod was on the Ravens for 4 years, he knows how coaches are and he still signed on with them, even though he'd get an incredible deal if he went free agent.

i can't wait for the ryan family circus to come to town

Tyrod is as reliable as they come. Dude stays calm in the pocket and makes smart decisions with the ball. If they can get their RBs to start consistently producing yardage he'll end up being incredibly dangerous

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

Tyrod is as reliable as they come. Dude stays calm in the pocket and makes smart decisions with the ball. If they can get their RBs to start consistently producing yardage he'll end up being incredibly dangerous

his progress with Watkins has been fantastic. They worked out whatever issues they had and now they play like they trust each other and it owns.

this might be our last year with robert woods. i was kinda hoping for more from him but i still like him

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

his progress with Watkins has been fantastic. They worked out whatever issues they had and now they play like they trust each other and it owns.

this might be our last year with robert woods. i was kinda hoping for more from him but i still like him

I think the irony is Taylor plays really similar to how Troy Aikman did when the Cowboys were killing them every post-season.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

I think the irony is Taylor plays really similar to how Troy Aikman did when the Cowboys were killing them every post-season.

really? he's like :vick: jr to me. both dudes grew up in that weird section of virginia that produces the super mobile running QB for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFQpTtmSwOw

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

tyrod is seriously though like my new superhero

the second i heard rex grabbed him from the ravens i've had hope

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

really? he's like :vick: jr to me. both dudes grew up in that weird section of virginia that produces the super mobile running QB for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFQpTtmSwOw

Vick made a lot of dumb decisions in the pocket and forced way too many bad plays. Aikman otoh always kept his eyes downfield, even when he was rushing. I think he's Vick's athleticism meeting Aikman's awareness.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

Vick made a lot of dumb decisions in the pocket and forced way too many bad plays. Aikman otoh always kept his eyes downfield, even when he was rushing. I think he's Vick's athleticism meeting Aikman's awareness.

you could be right

jesus christ i am ready for some football

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
http://deadspin.com/it-looks-like-something-very-bad-just-happened-to-teddy-1785957808

Teddy Bridgewater out for the season it looks like

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Welp

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

I'd be cool with him if he could actually manage a snap count and stop throwing interceptions.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Anyone catch how Tebow did for his baseball tryouts?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Syrian Lannister posted:

Anyone catch how Tebow did for his baseball tryouts?

Good enough to get in a AAA system from everything I'm seeing. He's actually got a really good swing and he's quick down the baseline

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Booblord Zagats posted:

Good enough to get in a AAA system from everything I'm seeing. He's actually got a really good swing and he's quick down the baseline

So his baseball career will last longer than his football career? How long until he's coaching high school and has an inspirational movie based on his life made?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Pesticide20 posted:

So his baseball career will last longer than his football career? How long until he's coaching high school and has an inspirational movie based on his life made?

If he's patient with it. Dude could have done well in the CFL or keeping his mouth shut and becoming a receiving TE like his build and speed make him ideal for. Dudes biggest issue is he's a glory hound and isn't willing to be selfless enough to make smart decisions for the team instead of himself.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Didn't a team try him out as a TE, which didn't work out?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Eagles or maybe the Jets..

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The Eagles wanted him to, but he refused and said qb or nothing

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Goddam liberal media

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Holy crap, the Vikings gave up a 1st rounder+ for Sam loving Bradford in TYOOL 2016.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Flikken posted:

Holy crap, the Vikings gave up a 1st rounder+ for Sam loving Bradford in TYOOL 2016.

Just saw that. Guess they at least want to give the season a shot, but lol at the cost.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im glad its not the bills fighting for bradford

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Browns fought to get Bradford, twice!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Flikken posted:

I think he's a good catch for them, but a 1st round pick...yikes.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

What a time to be alive :jiggled::jiggled::jiggled::parrot::parrot::parrot:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Also hey footballs back like for realsies

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Browns just traded Justin Gilbert to the Steelers

The Steelers

:psyduck:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

*bitches about secondary for five years, watches Tim Tebow torch Ike Taylor*

*Steelers finally draft two secondary players in the first two rounds and then grab another first rounder from their Blood Enemies*

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Admittedly, everyone in their division is their enemy.

Looking at you B-more

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Hey yo Dwight Freeney talks a bit about how he rushes the QB during one of the later All Or Nothing episodes. That poo poo is loving fascinating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

SquirrelyPSU posted:

*bitches about secondary for five years, watches Tim Tebow torch Ike Taylor*

*Steelers finally draft two secondary players in the first two rounds and then grab another first rounder from their Blood Enemies*

Justin Gilbert isn't good btw

• Locked thread