Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

JakeP posted:

lol why

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

JakeP posted:

lol why

Memes b*tch

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Put that on at 4AM and I'm watching 30 minutes of it.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

I always thought Realfield was superior to Nofield because it's both more realistic and more depressing, plus Realfield is adorable.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Anyone seen this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Old, old old.

Seriously, this is the new poo poo right here.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

:regd08:

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I think I may have been shared here, but there is actually an amateur animator who on-and-off has been streaming him animating that scene in full color. However, I will NOT link it and help beat this dead horse.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
You already posted about it. "I won't beat this dead horse" is already out the window.

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

You are standing blodied over the cadaver of an equine beast and claiming you are innocent?

Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.

Eastbound Spider posted:

You are standing blodied over the cadaver of an equine beast and claiming you are innocent?

No, I thik it's more that Yestermoment just likes to watch. They don't want to actually help.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Hey, a horse heart surgeon is pretty close to a human heart surgeon, or so I've heard.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Alright you butt chuggers. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl2ato0x4mE

If you go back around ~29 minutes from now, you can see how far he's gotten. It's interesting stuff if you're into animation (and using harmony, which is what the R&M crew actually uses).

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

In 2019, we will be posting the extended, colorized, and enhanced version of the Fuckman video that's about 45 min. long. A few pages will go by and someone will post the original version again and the cycle will start anew.

Chickenwalker
Apr 21, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I read some dumb bullshit article that was like, well viewers didn't like interdimensional cable so we're not doing another episode this season. gently caress that, interdimensional cable was the best part of both seasons it was in hands down.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Interdimensional Cable 2 was good because of the parts that weren't actually interdimensional cable.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

it's in the mighty hands of steel
Fun Shoe

Strobe posted:

Interdimensional Cable 2 was good because of the parts that weren't actually interdimensional cable.

I agree. I loved the B-story. The best thing about the A-story was Jan-Michael Vincent.

Chickenwalker
Apr 21, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You fuckers have terrible taste.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
This is the Rick and Morty thread.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Octopus Man makes the show imo.

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
but how did she get there?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

rick and morty is bad

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

MrAristocrates posted:

rick and morty is bad

Yeah, well that's just, like, your opinion man! - Rick

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
IC2's channels were a bit more uneven than the first one, but still good. I like the material in the deleted scenes for that episode better though.

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

Chickenwalker posted:

I read some dumb bullshit article that was like, well viewers didn't like interdimensional cable so we're not doing another episode this season. gently caress that, interdimensional cable was the best part of both seasons it was in hands down.

Not sure where you read that, but they said in the season 2 commentary that they would be doing another one.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

JakeP posted:

lol why

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net

Edit: Holy poo poo, I missed a whole new page.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I just want to see more of mr poopy butthole

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

max4me posted:

I just want to see more of mr poopy butthole

PM me.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Philip Rivers posted:

I always thought Realfield was superior to Nofield because it's both more realistic and more depressing, plus Realfield is adorable.

This is the correct opinion.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

Philip Rivers posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
I call my girlfriend asia-face all the time now

Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.

Philip Rivers posted:

I assume "Nofield" is GarfieldMinusGarfield, but what's "Realfield"?

[edit:]

Oh. Where is this from?

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

Blasphemeral posted:

I assume "Nofield" is GarfieldMinusGarfield, but what's "Realfield"?

Realfield is Garfield replaced with a more realistic cartoon cat who has no thought bubbles because he's a cat

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Strobe posted:

Yeah, any time Werner Herzog needs your dick to save lives, that's gonna be gold.

As for all the skits in between, ehhhhhh... There were a few pretty decent ones, but most of them seemed to go on way too long or not be about anything. Plus the delivery on them is often so stilted and full of uhs and ums and restarts that it wouldn't really even be passable as improv, nevermind improv that's supposed to sound like TV voiceover. The tiny foods one, for instance, is just this horrible combination of a really thin comic premise (like regular food but smaller) and a badly botched delivery where he's just tripping over his words the whole time. Like, why would you show us that? Why would you think this is funny? Maybe they were drunk/high when they did it.

Some of the skits from the first interdemensional cable were also pretty loose, (like "two brothers"), but most of them were far more polished and there was nothing approaching the sheer messiness of some of the second round skits. I get that the point is he's doing them on the spot, but that doesn't excuse half of them sounding like bad outtakes. Where the gently caress was the quality control?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The joke is a man is getting drunk and screaming nonsense and someone has to animate it and design it and put all this work for nonsense.

That's hilarious.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

The joke is a man is getting drunk and screaming nonsense and someone has to animate it and design it and put all this work for nonsense.

That's hilarious.

It was hilarious the first time, but I was pretty sick of it in the second. Maybe he was drunker? I mean, I'm not opposed to stream-of-consciousness bullshit, but most of the skits from the first cable episode were hilarious even without the visuals, but that's really not the case the second time around.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Octopus Man is at his most drunk and the funniest scene in the show.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Duckbag posted:

As for all the skits in between, ehhhhhh... There were a few pretty decent ones, but most of them seemed to go on way too long or not be about anything. Plus the delivery on them is often so stilted and full of uhs and ums and restarts that it wouldn't really even be passable as improv, nevermind improv that's supposed to sound like TV voiceover. The tiny foods one, for instance, is just this horrible combination of a really thin comic premise (like regular food but smaller) and a badly botched delivery where he's just tripping over his words the whole time. Like, why would you show us that? Why would you think this is funny? Maybe they were drunk/high when they did it.

It could be because Dan's friend Real Abed sometimes comes up with ideas that he gets really attached to, and one of those was a restaurant called "Li'l Bites""Bytes", where all the food would be miniature versions of normal food. Justin might also know about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0k9lAFXJ1I

prefect fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Sep 1, 2016

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

from someone on imgur I think http://imgur.com/gallery/O0jUK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

starkebn posted:

from someone on imgur I think http://imgur.com/gallery/O0jUK

If that was the DC Movie Universe,Superman would've snapped their necks. They were lucky they wound up in the superior universe. :colbert:

• Locked thread