Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Oh, Jade stopped posting?
Let's see how quickly we can
Get to page ninety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

Blind Sally posted:

Oh, Jade stopped posting?
Let's see how quickly we can
Get to page ninety.

His keyboard caught fire, and in the process of putting it out, the mouse became water damaged. Also the recording microphone exploded, the harddrive with the raw video now smells faintly of boiled eggs, and the only color the monitor is now displaying is a pale shade of yellow. In other words, it is a typical Monday.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Can't be Monday, the cops haven't shown up yet.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Julian "Bulwark" Shen

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
Julian 'Boolean' Shen

or, alternatively

Julian 'Nickname' Shen

wait I got another

Julian 'Family Jules' Shen

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Aug 30, 2016

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Why would I draw dudes when I could be drawing literally anything else?

McKilligan posted:

woah what is this great nickname doing in the Commander's Field Manual to Bad Julian Nicknames thread

FicusArt fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Aug 30, 2016

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Oh god, how much longer can this go? Let's just try to go through all of the worst nicknames as fast as possible:

Claudius, Angel, C3P0, R2, Kinbotor, Bean, The Lemur, Deckard, Wing, EVA1, Char, Megatron, Micheal Bay, Jenson, Engi, Shodan, Emo, YesMan, Titan, Claptrap, AT-ST, Emile, Schwinger, 209, EDI, Steve Holt!, Trusty, Mardi Gras, Raven, Jehuty, Anubis, Rahu, Steel Heart, Metal Gear!, Metal Wolf, Raiden, Rules of Nature, Sex Robot, Best Surrender, Tehas, Wyoming, Rockman, Beck, Zero, Data, Lore, Lal, DeLorean, Confirmed Bachelor, Concord, P3N15, Tengen Tappa, Cantido, Dingo, Samdi...

Wait, I kinda like naming him after a Voodoo death god after what he did to Lobster, and he would have a bit of clout. Julian "Baron Samdi" Shen. It's a few too many syllables, but I like it

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

The Door Frame posted:

Oh god, how much longer can this go? Let's just try to go through all of the worst nicknames as fast as possible:

Claudius, Angel, C3P0, R2, Kinbotor, Bean, The Lemur, Deckard, Wing, EVA1, Char, Megatron, Micheal Bay, Jenson, Engi, Shodan, Emo, YesMan, Titan, Claptrap, AT-ST, Emile, Schwinger, 209, EDI, Steve Holt!, Trusty, Mardi Gras, Raven, Jehuty, Anubis, Rahu, Steel Heart, Metal Gear!, Metal Wolf, Raiden, Rules of Nature, Sex Robot, Best Surrender, Tehas, Wyoming, Rockman, Beck, Zero, Data, Lore, Lal, DeLorean, Confirmed Bachelor, Concord, P3N15, Tengen Tappa, Cantido, Dingo, Samdi...

Wait, I kinda like naming him after a Voodoo death god after what he did to Lobster, and he would have a bit of clout. Julian "Baron Samdi" Shen. It's a few too many syllables, but I like it

You forgot Bender...

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Cynic Jester posted:

You forgot Bender...

Oh, I forgot Futurama, Roberto, Red, Calculon, Citizen Snips, Super King, Humorbot, Mobile Oppression, Clawplach, Moivin, Harold, Mom, Robot Devil, Rectal Exambot, Fatbot, Robot House!, Very Good Hands, Zoidberg and more! P-33, Major, Bon Jovi, Tron, Jet Jaguar, Hal, Teisel, Servebot, Reaverbot

This has to end...

The Door Frame fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Aug 30, 2016

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
The problem is that Jade is going on a week vacation, so instead of sitting with their thumbs up their asses everyone's smearing their lovely thumbs on the keyboard instead :v:

Random_Username
Jan 1, 2013

McKilligan posted:

FicusArt posted:

woah what is this great nickname doing in the Commander's Field Manual to Bad Julian Nicknamels thread

I agree, and would like to vote for this name to be used after the thread sits in a corner and thinks about what it did.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

The Door Frame posted:

Oh, I forgot Futurama, Roberto, Red, Calculon, Citizen Snips, Super King, Humorbot, Mobile Oppression, Clawplach, Moivin, Harold, Mom, Robot Devil, Rectal Exambot, Fatbot, Robot House!, Very Good Hands, Zoidberg and more! P-33, Major, Bon Jovi, Tron, Jet Jaguar, Hal, Teisel, Servebot, Reaverbot

This has to end...

No HK-47? :smith:

EDIT: or Cherry 2000 :heysexy:

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

The Door Frame posted:

Oh god, how much longer can this go?

2 weeks :getin:

Delirare
Sep 27, 2015
Did anyone suggest Julian "Jailbreak" Shen at this point?

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Why don't we just do a Sudden Death (or whatever you'd call it) where Jade picks the name he hates the least?

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
No one suggest 'Gregorian' yet?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

monster on a stick posted:

No HK-47? :smith:

EDIT: or Cherry 2000 :heysexy:

Don't forget the little rolly guy too, the guy who immediately replaces Mission because she sucks

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Jenner posted:

Julian Gollop Shen.

There.
I actually like this one

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
Hi all I'm in a Canadian bar drinking with Jade and he is very disappointed with your crummy posting. He says to knock it off with the bad Julian names and post haiku instead.

Best haiku when he gets home becomes the next XCOM recruit.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Throwing a grenade
Twenty-minute pixel hunt
Jake, fix your drat game

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

The Door Frame posted:

Don't forget the little rolly guy too, the guy who immediately replaces Mission because she sucks

Tom Servo (what a cool guy)? Oh wait, T3-M4?

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Jade driven to drink
The thread stays unrelenting
Julian "Hen" Shen

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

"Reaper" is awful
For such an awesome robot
Fix your names Jacob

(I don't know if Jake is actually short for Jacob here, but gently caress it.)

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Mutons are big and slow
Then they go berserk on you
Air juggled to your death

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Skippy Granola posted:

Hi all I'm in a Canadian bar drinking with Jade and he is very disappointed with your crummy posting. He says to knock it off with the bad Julian names and post haiku instead.

Best haiku when he gets home becomes the next XCOM recruit.

Now Skippy's posting--
"Pics or it didn't happen!"
Is Sally's reply

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Skippy Granola posted:

in a Canadian bar drinking

What beer ya drinkin'?
I'll consider your request
Based on chosen brew

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Canadian beer can't improve the flavor of a piss-poor haiku.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

I craft my haiukus for the challenge of the task. Fie on your reward!

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
FFS it's 5-7-5 people. :negative:

Blind Sally posted:

"Pics or it didn't happen!"
Is Sally's reply
'Kay

Jade's #7 in red on the very left and I'm the guy in green beside him. From 1:15 in this video. Also go to the photo page for possibly the greatest football photo of all time.

GuavaMoment fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Aug 31, 2016

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

Honestly, I don't know what I want to put here, so I'm going with this.
Jade's in Canada
The thread goes crazy with names
Julian's not pleased

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

GVOLTT posted:

Jade's in Canada
The thread goes crazy with names
Julian's not pleased

Julian's been hacked. He's as happy with the names as Lily makes him.

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Why would I draw dudes when I could be drawing literally anything else?
Disappointing Jade
Is the best part of this thread
Why take that away?

Edit: you know what? Bruceski has just changed my mind, I love his haikus.

FicusArt fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Aug 31, 2016

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

GuavaMoment posted:

Also go to the photo page for possibly the greatest football photo of all time.

I concur. That's a rad photo.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

GuavaMoment posted:

FFS it's 5-7-5 people. :negative:

'Kay

Jade's #7 in red on the very left and I'm the guy in green beside him. From 1:15 in this video. Also go to the photo page for possibly the greatest football photo of all time.

Goons all look alike, I can never tell.

So wait...if you 2 go to things together why don't you just do your voice overs at the same place instead of having to skype?

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Rick_Hunter posted:

Goons all look alike, I can never tell.

So wait...if you 2 go to things together why don't you just do your voice overs at the same place instead of having to skype?

Jade was only here for 4 days; he's with Skurpy now for a couple more days. Because when you want to take a vacation, don't most people think "Edmonton and Calgary! That's the ticket!".

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

GuavaMoment posted:

Jade was only here for 4 days; he's with Skurpy now for a couple more days. Because when you want to take a vacation, don't most people think "Edmonton and Calgary! That's the ticket!".

:suicide:
Fix your brain, Jade.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

GuavaMoment posted:

Hey,I live in Calgary! :saddowns:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

GuavaMoment posted:

Clearly he wanted to tour the east coast of Canada :v:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

VolticSurge posted:

Hey,I live in Calgary! :saddowns:

my condolences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinarato
Apr 22, 2013
Hotel full of gas
The Jaids is everywhere
Even Canada

Jade has actually received a slightly different version of this that he may post if he chooses to.

• Locked thread