Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soopafly
Mar 27, 2009

I have a peanut allergy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

xzzy posted:

The other hint is that everything manmade looks kinda British,

Funny you say that, my British ex said all the houses looked American because they're not made of bricks.

e: We're actually influenced by both cultures but people from each only notice the other

Wafflecopper fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Aug 28, 2016

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

My wife and I went hiking and I got a few shots. I got a new light meter today to take out on our next trip to help me with exposure some, and I am working on getting my framing batter.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

murk posted:

RangerScum: Why do you get to go to all these cool locations? Is it your job?

The secret is to not spend your money on anything else. But also I moved to Europe about 6 months ago so that's why it's really easy for me to visit places in Europe now.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

That's exactly the sort of thing Bill Gates would say.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
Ella by Tom Olson, on Flickr

Sigiriya by Tom Olson, on Flickr

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

San Francisco, from Coit Tower.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
Kandy to Ella by Tom Olson, on Flickr

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

castle crag by King Dugga, on Flickr

P1010306.jpg by King Dugga, on Flickr

P1010348.jpg by King Dugga, on Flickr

crap nerd
May 24, 2008

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

I like the plume of vegetation issuing from underground in place of a tree.

thetzar
Apr 22, 2001
Fallen Rib
More.

Untitled by Jason Martin, on Flickr

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Sigillum Universitatis Kansiensis

Untitled by Ryan Sees What, on Flickr

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

thetzar posted:

More.

I like this. Nice lighting.

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
Abu Dhabi by Tom Olson, on Flickr

Abu Dhabi by Tom Olson, on Flickr

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Medium Format clouds from an aircraft.

untitled-1.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

untitled-14.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

untitled-15.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

untitled-4.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

That's a lot of dust.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

This I like

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

alkanphel posted:

That's a lot of dust.

and newton rings

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

The sky is really dusty in Europe

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Goddamn you guys are dumb, that's not dust it's ghosts and aliens. The photos are documentary.

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy
Untitled by Tom Olson, on Flickr

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Sigillum Universitatis Kansiensis
It means the langoliers are coming.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Helen Highwater posted:

Medium Format clouds from an aircraft.

untitled-1.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

untitled-14.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

untitled-15.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

untitled-4.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

These are really cool. I kind of like what the dust does for the last one.

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Guyton, Georgia by Kyle Sonnenberg, on Flickr

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

Are we still doing gas stations? This is from Terlingua, TX, a small town outside of the fantastic Big Bend National Park.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I decided I'd come back, hope ya'll can forgive my bullshit in that other thread.

Awesome, another Brisgoon in dorkroom. Maybe go a little less ham on the sliders, especially in the southbank (last) one. That shot would work a lot better if you have the city behind it just a little out of focus. What trail is the top one taken from? Looks like the border circuit at Binna Burra/Lamington?

Contribution:
Slacks Creek

Slacks Creek

Dude got mad at me for taking the first one, told him I was an art student doing a project and that I liked the colours and he got even madder. Thought I was gunna tag it or something. Its a bit blurry because it was after sunset but I'm not going back there to try again any time soon

Mt Nebo

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

Kurnell by Michael Garbutt, on Flickr

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I fell in a hole.

(the hdr hole, this is the first time I've actually used bracketing for realsies)

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

I decided I'd come back, hope ya'll can forgive my bullshit in that other thread.

Awesome, another Brisgoon in dorkroom. Maybe go a little less ham on the sliders, especially in the southbank (last) one. That shot would work a lot better if you have the city behind it just a little out of focus. What trail is the top one taken from? Looks like the border circuit at Binna Burra/Lamington?

Contribution:
Slacks Creek

Slacks Creek

Dude got mad at me for taking the first one, told him I was an art student doing a project and that I liked the colours and he got even madder. Thought I was gunna tag it or something. Its a bit blurry because it was after sunset but I'm not going back there to try again any time soon

Mt Nebo

Only there on holiday, sadly. Beautiful corner of the world though. Might stay for good one day.
The Southbank Brisbane sign was only +24 sat +17 clarity on the sliders, so really only hard as a motherlover. Unmodified with the same crop:

I don't think I could have got the city very much out of focus with my equipment without resorting to processing magic.

The first one is the view from Moonlight Crag across to Castle Crag up near O'Reilly's. I love it up in Lamington.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

And propane accessories by Trevor Zuliani, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Linedance posted:

Only there on holiday, sadly. Beautiful corner of the world though. Might stay for good one day.
The Southbank Brisbane sign was only +24 sat +17 clarity on the sliders, so really only hard as a motherlover. Unmodified with the same crop:

I don't think I could have got the city very much out of focus with my equipment without resorting to processing magic.

The first one is the view from Moonlight Crag across to Castle Crag up near O'Reilly's. I love it up in Lamington.

I assumed you lived here cause of that bridge photo, kangaroo points not exactly the first place you'd expect a tourist to walk to. E: Actually it looks like you were at the Botanical Gardens/QUT side which makes alot more sense.

Lamington is awesome, it's so pretty + the road to O'Reilly's is amazing to drive on. You are probably the first person I've ever heard call Brisbane beautiful :v:

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Sep 2, 2016