Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i do infact remember the stoner space jamaicans and their one-man navy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

TOM HANKS posted:

Prepare to never be dry ever again. I love hearing people who live in my town complaining about having no weed because the local dealer got busted while I'm ankle deep in that sweet sweet green.

Holy poo poo I don't know how you guys do this. I would be way too paranoid anticipating delivery.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Holy poo poo I don't know how you guys do this. I would be way too paranoid anticipating delivery.

Unless you're getting in bulk or distributing it's not really worth their time to pursue you.

Typically what happens is if the package is intercepted they just take your drugs and put a note in there saying they took your drugs; assuming you're not messing with customs (buy domestic). If that happens maybe you should switch addresses because your plausible deniability of "I can't control what gets mailed to me" is not as good if there's a pattern but ain't nobody gonna come arrest you because they found an eighth in a package coming to you.

ymmv

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Aug 31, 2016

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Moridin920 posted:

Unless you're getting in bulk or distributing it's not really worth their time to pursue you.

Typically what happens is if the package is intercepted they just take your drugs and put a note in there saying they took your drugs; assuming you're not messing with customs (buy domestic). If that happens maybe you should switch addresses because your plausible deniability of "I can't control what gets mailed to me" is not as good if there's a pattern but ain't nobody gonna come arrest you because they found an eighth in a package coming to you.

ymmv

A friend of mine did it with great results but I was worried for him. I don't know, I'd rather keep it in person but it's cool to hear that's a viable option.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It'd definitely be my last resort.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

ymmv

yeah I think the relative safety of this varies quite a lot depending on where you live

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

on the other hand, back in like 2010, someone ordered an oz to a friend's house (not my friend, a guy another associate of ours knew used his address and asked after ordering the weed) and got his house raided by a team of heavily armed cops who made their dog piss itself and talked about how pot dealers sell drugs to children on playgrounds.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Frog Act posted:

on the other hand, back in like 2010, someone ordered an oz to a friend's house (not my friend, a guy another associate of ours knew used his address and asked after ordering the weed) and got his house raided by a team of heavily armed cops who made their dog piss itself and talked about how pot dealers sell drugs to children on playgrounds.

a talking dog. now i've seen everything

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
what are the best weed songs??????????????????????????????????????????

i nominate eek-a-mouse: ganja smuggling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hDtk3RcQeQ

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

the great deceiver posted:

Eek-a-mouse rules.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Legalize marijuana

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

https://youtu.be/KTl6aip7zqg

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

hell yeah this a banger right here

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

McGruff the Crime Dog has fallen on hard times. Actor John Morales, who dressed as the famous bloodhound known for taking a “bite out of crime,” has been sentenced to 16 years in prison.

The sentencing on Monday followed a guilty plea, three years after police seized 1,000 marijuana plants, 27 weapons — including a grenade launcher, and 9,000 rounds of ammunition — from Mr. Morales’ home, CBS reported.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Imapanda posted:

whoa same dudee minus the depressive part

having friends around breaks that phase though

I dont agree. Having friends around intensifies the smokage

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Mailorder weed is the most retarded and depressing thing ive ever heard. Do you work from home too? Congratulations you never have to leave the house ever again and can be content with developing severe social anxiety and depressive issues!! Lets completely remove all social aspects of smoking, because I cant stand being without weed for even one second.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Mailorder weed is the most retarded and depressing thing ive ever heard. Do you work from home too? Congratulations you never have to leave the house ever again and can be content with developing severe social anxiety and depressive issues!! Lets completely remove all social aspects of smoking, because I cant stand being without weed for even one second.

woah bro you need to chill out and smoke some weed

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

I recently moved to a new city a d have zero contacts :/

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

I recently moved to a new city a d have zero contacts :/

It shows

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

who the gently caress let negative nancy into the weed thread

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

thats what im sayin B

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

wtf is this even

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Someone needs to explain this mail weed to me. I want to die fat, stoned and happy in my goon hovel without ever speaking to another person. Seriously this sounds like nirvana.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You can buy anything on the mysterious dark webz, probably not allowed to discuss too many details here I assume?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm not ready for these secrets anyway.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

OctoberBlues posted:

You can buy anything on the mysterious dark webz, probably not allowed to discuss too many details here I assume?

Yes please shush

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

You can buy it on the regular web too but still please shush

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hey smythe if youre still reading pls put GBS on v.420

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

psychokitty posted:

You can buy it on the regular web too but still please shush

I buy all of my drugs at https://www.totallylegaldrugsnoreallyjusttrustus.com

y troll
Aug 31, 2016

by Lowtax

hey the great deciever how r u today :D

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

y troll posted:

hey the great deciever how r u today :D

cigarettes, ice cream, figurines of the virgin mary

y troll
Aug 31, 2016

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrJ4mFeJKHU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

i was in a foreign country for 2 years and the nearest weed hookups were a 2 hour train ride away (just to get there) and no one in the city I was in smoked weed as far as I could tell

:shrug:

sounds like you should smoke a bowl imo

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
my radical adherence to stoicism demands I be a raging islamophobic asshole. perhaps ten more days on twitter will teach me the errors of my ways
weed makes you impotent, gay and retarded: the requisites for leading a minimalist stoic life

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
my radical adherence to stoicism demands I be a raging islamophobic asshole. perhaps ten more days on twitter will teach me the errors of my ways

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

it's even more depressing to develop social bonds over weed when everyone knows the best way to do weed is to watch sports and YouTube in solace

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

hog fat posted:

weed makes you impotent, gay and retarded: the requisites for leading a minimalist stoic life

I was already all of these before i started smoking the devil's lettuce

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I used to wonder if maybe weed did make me lazy and worthless since I didn't do a lot my last two years of college after I started smoking, but then I realized that I was also lazy and worthless before I started smoking, so I can't blame the weed, I gotta blame me.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Atcually weed makes u virile as gently caress and it might make you gay idk if thats tour thing and super intelligent

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i may need to stop smoking as much bc im definitely hard for men too often now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Weed makes you love everything, even weiners, it is what it is.