Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
The far right is freaking out over this DCCC email regarding BLM:

I guess the hacker known as Gluccifer2.0 released it last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Wear this instead of the hat, Boosted.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sinteres posted:

Cutting off the stems and sending them back doesn't really seem like that impressive a comeback to me. No wonder he didn't want to say what he did with the roses.

"She sent me roses afterwards, and I won't tell you what I did with the roses," Trump coyly told Rivers. When she prompted him for the big reveal, he caved. "I cut 'em up and sent 'em back," Trump said. "I sent her back the stems. Actually, I did."

Actually, Chung said, he didn't. The Toronto Star reported that Chung was still "waiting for the stems" when it contacted her for comment.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Montasque posted:

Is the highlighted part supposed to be scandalous somehow or?

lol "All Lives Matter - this is the worst response"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

zoux posted:

Democrats wont do anything for blacks what have you got to lose VOTE TRUUUUMPP!!!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

Trump 2016: This is the worst response

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zoux posted:

:byodood: dont offer support!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/cher/status/770878600882958336

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

zoux posted:

I think OBL death was sadly necessary, I think when we kill a guy even if we have to it should be somber reflection on the nature of life and humanity and not Mardi Gras.

I mean I don't think we could've captured him and kept him locked up without constant retaliatory terrorist strikes globally nor given him a fair trial

We had to kill (not capture, kill) OBL because this is America and that's what we paid for when we fed the Military/Intelligence Industrial Complex yet another significant chunk of the nations' fortune. In all things, you can overcharge Americans all you want as long as they end up with the thing they asked for, but if you overcharge AND stiff them

LOOK

THE

gently caress

OUT

Like most unspoken laws of America, there's a south park episode about it.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Do not say "black lives matter, more like butt lives matter"
- this is the worst response

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

zoux posted:

I would assume yes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

zoux posted:

Yea, see by meeting with local activists under a pretty huge and slightly nebulous banner and focusing on listening to them rather than racing to say 'well ACTUALLY here's what you should be doing' or flipping it to a 'you know you should vote for me because I'll do (thing) and that'll fix your problem', you're basically making GBS threads in their face.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

:byodood: dont offer support!

I guess that's supposed to be "smoking gun that she's pandering" but you don't want random staffers making policy commitments. The rest of the memo could not be less pander-y and it looks like a good faith policy for engaging with BLM activists and giving them room for their causes.

That's how you write an internal memo when you expect every internal memo to be leaked to the press.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

thank you guccifer for confirming that the DNC is taking a sane and rational approach to BLM I guess

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

We already have a wall, well, many walls, this issue is not having a wall at the border, the issue is Trump wants to build a multi-billion dollar 2,000 mile wall that will basically do nothing to solve the immigration problem because he is retarded.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

zoux posted:

I guess that's supposed to be "smoking gun that she's pandering" but you don't want random staffers making policy commitments. The rest of the memo could not be less pander-y and it looks like a good faith policy for engaging with BLM activists and giving them room for their causes.

That's how you write an internal memo when you expect every internal memo to be leaked to the press.

yea

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
I'm more excited about today than I have been in weeks.

MAGA, namaste

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

zoux posted:

I saw a guy wearing a MY LIFE MATTERS t-shirt today, like the cheap kind they sell at beaches.

:ughh:

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I saw a guy wearing a MY LIFE MATTERS t-shirt today, like the cheap kind they sell at beaches.

ironically by wearing that shirt his life is forfeit

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SuperDucky posted:

I'm more excited about today than I have been in weeks.

MAGA, namaste

Magaste

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Montasque posted:

Seems like a pretty sensible set of instructions.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Montasque posted:

RNC policy on BLM:
"Call them terrorists, then refuse to acknowledge their issues while telling them you will fix all of their issues."

"Say that all lives matter - this is the best response."

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Eonwe posted:

thank you guccifer for confirming that the DNC is taking a sane and rational approach to BLM I guess

Seriously, like why would staffers agree to a concrete policy measures to a disorganized group in the first place, if this is what passes for a smoking gun to Russia on BLM then everything should be fine.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Yeah they think the "dont offer support for policy positions" is some smoking gun proving that the Dems are just using BLM.

/pol/ using their nazi anime avatar tweeter accounts are now tweeting this out to BLM activists I assume.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
what a smoking gun. low level politicians and aides shouldn't be making party policy. you sure got the smoking gun this time guys!!!!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

if you flip the page over it just says "psyche, round up all black people throw them into superprison, hope this doesn't get leaked love ya"

and it's signed by hillary clinton in the blood of a newborn black baby

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Montasque posted:

Yeah they think the "dont offer support for policy positions" is some smoking gun proving that the Dems are just using BLM.

/pol/ using their nazi anime avatar tweeter accounts are now tweeting this out to BLM activists I assume.

lol

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i'm about 35 pages too late but i think Vile is pretty cute

is trump in mexico yet?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

Seriously, like why would staffers agree to a concrete policy measures to a disorganized group in the first place, if this is what passes for a smoking gun to Russia on BLM then everything should be fine.

yeah, you could literally meet two different groups of BLM activists, both of whom may provide entirely different ideas.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

This been posted?

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/770960576470249472

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Three Olives posted:

To be honest I was more excited when Scalia died than OBL, Scalia was a bigger threat to the country and our way of life.

I literally jumped up and started dancing when one of these two died. I will let you decide which of the two it was.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Zelder posted:

if you flip the page over it just says "psyche, round up all black people throw them into superprison, hope this doesn't get leaked love ya"

and it's signed by hillary clinton in the blood of a newborn black baby

is it blood, or the hot sauce she keeps in her purse

makes u think.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

people with WhiteGenocide in their Twitter handles forwarding that memo to black activists to prove the Democrats don't care about them

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

To be honest I was more excited when Scalia died than OBL, Scalia was a bigger threat to the country and our way of life.

Scalia's death should be a national holiday

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Montasque posted:

lol that's incredible

one line in highlighter that amounts to "DON'T LET YOUR MOUTH WRITE PAYCHECKS THE PARTY CAN'T CASH" and it's the $moking gunnnn that proves the democrats only care about black VOTES and not PEOPLE

as opposed to the GOP, who blame all black problems directly on the black community lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

SirPablo posted:

Trump isn't as rich as he claims, will make everyone on his plane bring back an anus full of heroin balloons.

My theory is that he ran out of diet pills and his doctor is under media scrutiny right now so he needed to get to Tijuana ASAP.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fullhouse posted:

people with WhiteGenocide in their Twitter handles forwarding that memo to black activists to prove the Democrats don't care about them

its 2016, nothing matters.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Kellyanne is working!!!!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I saw someone once with a fart now loading shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Eonwe posted:

Scalia's death should be a national holiday

:agreed:

• Locked thread