Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hold the election today plz thanks obomber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

if the race gets tighter it'll be harder to predict who wins. buy my book

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
[extremely nate silver voice] er well ah *fart* that is to say i think that uh *snort* im actually the only observant one, currently, based on whatever arbitrary *burp* thing i feel is not being observed today

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

boy oh boy are there a lot of "RACE IS ON YALL" tweets in my feed right now

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

oh so is this the part where everyone starts arzying

(seriously don't)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

brocretin posted:

(seriously don't)

too late

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

zoux posted:

boy oh boy are there a lot of "RACE IS ON YALL" tweets in my feed right now

OH MAN A MONMOUTH POLL THAT HAS HIM CLOSE IN WISCONSIN (ignores monmouth poll from yesterday that had Trump down 7 nationally)

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.

Dr Dracula posted:

Did anyone ever make a Jeb Bush and the Infinite Sadness video?

Close as people have come
https://youtu.be/7yHckRTkcZg

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I want to post in USPOL asking for a ban of CelestialScribe if he posts that tweet, but I'd probably get in trouble.

I loving know he will, though.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx

brocretin posted:

(seriously don't)

honestly tempted if only because I feel like we're all walking blindfolded

the trend concerns me a lot more than the numbers

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

paranoid randroid posted:

[extremely nate silver voice] er well ah *fart* that is to say i think that uh *snort* im actually the only observant one, currently, based on whatever arbitrary *burp* thing i feel is not being observed today

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

WampaLord posted:

I want to post in USPOL asking for a ban of CelestialScribe if he posts that tweet, but I'd probably get in trouble.

I loving know he will, though.

Trick him into posting over here

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
trump has already won, declares day crew deported and going back to DnD

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Wow, can Actual Trump pull this off?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
With sky high undecideds it seems like a total crapshoot, but I suspect most of those people will stay home. Meanwhile Trump struggles to break 40% anywhere outside Alabama, West Virginia, etc.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

actually if i can revise things id like to apply god_says_STOP.gif to this as well:

WampaLord posted:

I want to post in USPOL

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump winning the electoral college as we speak, hes there winning it, holy poo poo it's over

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Sam Wangs moving his data extrapolation over to models he normally doesnt deploy until October and calling this the most stable election in the modern era

meanwhile Nate Silver is going full Tom Friedman

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I have no doubt our next president will be a scoundrel

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

what a pansy

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

zoux posted:

Trick him into posting over here

I promise only to try.

Squizzle posted:

actually if i can revise things id like to apply god_says_STOP.gif to this as well:

I always find it funny when D&D gets blasted as the worst subforum, it's clearly not.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

every time i think that hillary's campaign infrastructure and election day get-out-the-vote effort will surpass her performance in the polls i remind myself i'm a goddamn unskewer

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
project.log is the worst subforum

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Any poll with Stein over 5 is trash for projecting the November vote because Stein is NEVER going to get 5% of the vote.

If I'm wrong I am going to scream at "liberals" who once again prove there is no limit their ability to make the perfect the enemy of the good. I have to imagine any Stein voter is too young to remember 2000.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

WampaLord posted:

I promise only to try.

I always find it funny when D&D gets blasted as the worst subforum, it's clearly not.

QCS gbslords has been trying to get CSPAM and D&D closed for while now if you haven't been reading it lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nonsense posted:

QCS gbslords has been trying to get CSPAM and D&D closed for while now if you haven't been reading it lol

its like the same five weirdos in every thread too

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Nonsense posted:

Ahahahahaha

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
The pivot!

https://twitter.com/MULawPoll/status/771042505106284544

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I have to imagine this is mostly the young people who hate Clinton but were gonna vote for her post-convention and have now cooled off because we're no longer in the afterglow and Trump isn't feuding with babies and dead vets.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
some of the people that post on QCS are really funny, and others try way too hard to score sick burns

they are right about D&D tho, at least the main D&D forum

its not even the D&D mods faults, its just the posts on there are bad

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Nonsense posted:

are they still mad about their wikileaks safe space getting moved here and immediately gassed? I hope so

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

watching polls too closely gives you brain damage

feel free in the certainty that none of us know what will happen and that we have no influence on the national outcome

vote in november, namaste

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

jackofarcades posted:

I have to imagine this is mostly the young people who hate Clinton but were gonna vote for her post-convention and have now cooled off because we're no longer in the afterglow and Trump isn't feuding with babies and dead vets.

In theory, many of them will get re-engaged again after the debates.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Eonwe posted:

some of the people that post on QCS are really funny, and others try way too hard to score sick burns

they are right about D&D tho, at least the main D&D forum

its not even the D&D mods faults, its just the posts on there are bad

Cool, thanks.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

a.lo posted:

Cool, thanks.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i dont know if I can handle 60 more days of this election tho

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Do they like the supposed change?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I'll be damned, he did apologize in early May. It was an interview exclusive to Brietbart, that's probably why I simply ignored it.

Vicente Fox posted:

I apologize. Forgiveness is one of the greatest qualities that human beings have, is the quality of a compassionate leader. You have to be humble. You have to be compassionate. You have to love thy neighbor.

Love your nation. Love the world. Yes, I’m humble enough as leadership be, (a) compassionate leader. If I offended you, I’m sorry. But what about the other way around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/771041679046565888

• Locked thread