Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

tomb cook release the apple surface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Skim Milk posted:

tomb cook release the apple surface

you mean the ipad pro?

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
lmoarf (and not at the headline)

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
on the other hand, lomarf at the headline too

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

can't wait for apple to reach this level of qc in their desperation to ape sarnsung

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
that is pretty funny

dont gently caress around and cheap out with lithium batteries folks

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Feds should pass a law where if your company does business across state lines, you pay tax based on revenue earned in each individual state. gently caress off Rhode Island and Nevada.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

The Feds should pass a law where if your company does business across state lines, you pay tax based on revenue earned in each individual state. gently caress off Rhode Island and Nevada.

you mean sales tax? that's the way it works now. you want to implement a nation wide VAT?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Sniep posted:

that is pretty funny

dont gently caress around and cheap out with lithium batteries folks

when i think of all the places i want to save 20¢, it's in the package highly reactive chemical explosives i carry in my pocket all day

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

flakeloaf posted:

every single apple anything sold anywhere in the european union was technically sold in ireland

well okay then i guess

it was only sold in Ireland as far as every other country in the world was concerned.

Ireland let Apple say it was sold in the US.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

iPhone Centro 7+ AV660

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Is the maximum size of the LiPo fire in your pants regulated anywhere? Is that why smartphone batteries are still woefully small and you barely get half a days use out of them?

I'd love my phone to have a 6000mAh RC battery pack in it but not if I risk having my balls served extra crispy instead of medium rare

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

my iPhone SE lasts me 2 days on a charge

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

a tiny lipo cell is extra crispy

6Ah is "missing a leg and part of his lower torso" territory

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

error1 posted:

Is the maximum size of the LiPo fire in your pants regulated anywhere? Is that why smartphone batteries are still woefully small and you barely get half a days use out of them?

I'd love my phone to have a 6000mAh RC battery pack in it but not if I risk having my balls served extra crispy instead of medium rare

IIRC from my days doing hazmat, LiPo cells over 1100 mAh or so are regulated as hazmat and aren't allowed on planes unless they're secured in such a way as to avoid "a dangerous evolution of energy." I.e. being inside a phone is fine because you can't accidentally bridge the contacts. The problem with LiPo is that once it catches fire, it doesn't go out. Once you stop spraying it with water or whatnot, it reignites.

You can't pull a plane over to discard a battery that's on fire, so extra caution is usually taken. A lot of shippers (including the one I worked for) avoid shipping formaldehyde on planes for the same reason, the fumes can cause nausea and you can't pull a plane over or roll the windows down.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Stymie posted:

lol yessss destroy more of the design functionality

everybody loves accidental touches and having the screen obscured by gripping it in any way

*bursts into thread*

HAS ANYONE SAID YOU'RE HOLDING IT WRONG YET

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

error1 posted:

dude vape masters have like huge mag lite style tubes of epic batteries for powering their quad coil cloud monsters

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

they also not infrequently require emergency surgery for severe burns to their face or genitals

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

that DoA: Extreme character in the vid is 15.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

PleasureKevin posted:

how old is her soul? asking for a friend

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PleasureKevin posted:

Actually, according to the Dead or Alive Wiki, Kasumi is 17. MOther Fucker.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
upon closer inspection i think it might be HITOMI who is 18, also according to the Dead or Alive Wiki, which is my browser home page and personal bible.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Smythe posted:

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

attn: Smythe

look out she is coming for u

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

attn: Smythe

look out she is coming for u

lets get this ported to the Occulus!!!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Smythe posted:

upon closer inspection i think it might be HITOMI who is 18, also according to the Dead or Alive Wiki, which is my browser home page and personal bible.

what's her blood type?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Management posted:

what's her blood type?

Blood type
Type O

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Smythe posted:

lets get this ported to the Occulus!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

:jackbud:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Amount of credits should be 69 or at least 80085

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
welp Apple is bad now

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
iphone 7 explodes with normal use

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
you're wearing it wrong

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

neonbregna posted:

welp Apple is bad now

nah it's just a special easter egg like the breakout game in the iPod. this one is for storing your coke

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

combo watch and pill-case, Apple win again.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

we're bringin back the flip phone

but it's a watch

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

flakeloaf posted:

we're bringin back the flip phone

but it's a watch

a razr for your wrist

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Raluek posted:

a razr for your wrist

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I told u apple was hardcore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Raluek posted:

a razr for your wrist

lomarf

• Locked thread