Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

I'm into Trump reading allegories to me while I wait.

let me tell you this story about a cave, or as many people call it, the Tale of Trump Cave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
pretend my work doesn't block livejournal and I posted a fat picture of Leanne Rimes here and then said "Bigly Anne Rimes"

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Okay, thanks :)

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

so mexico pres ENP made basically no concessions to trump. how do you spin this in his favor?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
This election is a black comedy and Donald Trump is it's protagonist.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

rear end cobra posted:

I liked the time he suddenly was an half hour early for some stupid reason. But that was Charts Trump :rip:

I wish he would bring the charts back. gently caress the prompters, just let him talk about snakes and hold up charts and praise Bobby Knight in non-Indiana Big-10 states and his friend who builds plants and Carl Icahn.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Booyah- posted:

so mexico pres ENP made basically no concessions to trump. how do you spin this in his favor?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/614845734278533120

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Dlw20161950/status/771008895842037760

Hmmmm

Are the sheep black people?

Plexiwatt
Sep 6, 2002

by exmarx
watching Univision and lol this stupid trip is galvanizing Latinos against Trump like nothing since his down-escalator announcement

e: wow minor scandal that Trump apparently used the Presidential helicopter for travel to/from the speech?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Booyah- posted:

send Keileighannn on AC360 to shout "actually it was great" until everyone else gives up, hope everyone forgets

yknow, the usual trump MO

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Booyah- posted:

Actually the more you look at it Trump got hosed up. He walked back a lot of his comments about Mexico and it emerged that he got beat in the room.

His upcoming speech in Arizona is going to make my head spin.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The week with Charts Trump in full meltdown mode was the absolute peak of this amazing election cycle.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Plexiwatt posted:

watching Univision and lol this stupid trip is galvanizing Latinos against Trump like nothing since his down-escalator announcement

Maybe he's aiming for another dash mark in his favorable ratings.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

GobiasIndustries posted:

I wish he would bring the charts back.

Same. "Karat Top" was the best nickname he had and it's a tragedy he didn't keep it up long enough for it to stick. I do like Orange Julius Caesar though.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Since Trump busted a deal, when's he gonna spin the wheel?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Plexiwatt posted:

e: wow minor scandal that Trump apparently used the Presidential helicopter for travel to/from the speech?

All of Trump's minority outreach is just outreach to Republicans who are on the fence about him.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"They hate me, right? I mean all of them, so cruel the things they say. 0% with HISPANICS, I was so nice to them. 0% with AFRICAN AMERICANS. Other minorities, such vicious things they said. And I was still so close to winning, can you believe that? With all those minorities saying horrible, you wouldn't believe the horrible things they said and I still almost beat Crooked Hillary like a dog."

Plexiwatt
Sep 6, 2002

by exmarx

Montasque posted:

All of Trump's minority outreach is just outreach to Republicans who are on the fence about him.

yes one might call it "outreach-around"

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I haven't had internet access for the past few days, does anybody have any recommendations for good/funny news interviews or anything like that that have happened since then?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Trump didn't even take his big black Trump plane down to Mexico?

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

Vladimir Putin posted:

Actually it's telling that we trust Nieto more about what was said in the meeting.

That is totally the tone of the momentary on this, too. What are the chances the home team made a recording?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh baby

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/771137585716531200

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Grey Fox posted:

There was no discussion because it got shut the gently caress down before their asses hit the seats. A more accurate statement would be "We didn't discuss paying for the wall because I'm a beta bitch that withers when I'm not punching down."

Mods please

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Everything Trump does is the best most brilliant move ever according to his supporters.

Everything is 4D hyper chess.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

FirstAidKite posted:

I haven't had internet access for the past few days, does anybody have any recommendations for good/funny news interviews or anything like that that have happened since then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pcI3pJQ5Ks

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Good thing they can't vote then?????

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/jdbalart/status/771139113449771008

God I hope

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I want

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Thundercracker posted:

Here's the thing. Even if Nieto "beat" Trump in the negotiation table, how the gently caress did he not know Trump would just flat out lie and bullshit in front the cameras?

Like, has he been living under a rock? Trump always bullshits in front of the camera. That's his whole shtick. And it loving works half the time.

Its way funnier that it played out like this than if he opened up the press conference by saying Mexico won't pay for the wall

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Starting to think EPN had a craftier plan than it appeared:
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/771140680269922310

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Reminds me of some dude who told me it's not fair that WA is a blue state because (he pulls up a party reg by county map) LOOK AT ALL THE RED LAND MASS. I had to regretfully inform him that landmasses don't vote.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Piquai Souban posted:

Ahahah

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Are we certain it's going to be bad for Trump. This might be one of those meetings where both people talk past each other not really paying attention to what the other is even saying.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
I guess Live Satellite News just randomly played other music over the Star Spangled Banner? Lol okay

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Piquai Souban posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lets be honest, do you guys really think it matters to the 40% of idiots who still say theyre voting trump what a MEXICAN has to say about Trump, even if hes the president of Mexico?

And what about the emails!???!??!?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Piquai Souban posted:

video footage please

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Piquai Souban posted:

Yes please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

Lets be honest, do you guys really think it matters to the 40% of idiots who still say theyre voting trump what a MEXICAN has to say about Trump, even if hes the president of Mexico?

And what about the emails!???!??!?

What e-mails? I don't recall any e-mail news coming out today, it's all been Trump, friend

• Locked thread