Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

oh no, not the traditional nuclear family

Sjw fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Mildly Amusing posted:

"Occupy Democrats Logic?" The gently caress does that even mean?

They are going to find precisely what and where democrats logic is and then proceed to piss and poo poo in it, basically exactly what that posted webcomic is doing

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Mildly Amusing posted:

Well the person (not going to assume gender) in orange in the bottom panel looks like the average Hillary supporter.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Well the person (not going to assume gender) in orange in the bottom panel looks like the average Hillary supporter.
nice meltdown

Deranged M
Nov 14, 2012
What happened to lipstick on pigs guy ? I liked that.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Deranged M posted:

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Rufus T. Turnbuckle posted:

And, you know, against their holy book.

Matthew 6:5; "And when thou pray, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward."

If you make this argument to Christians what they'll say is "This only means that you need to watch out because oftentimes hypocrites pray in the street alongside the true believers. God wants you to pray in the streets and convert people!"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Mildly Amusing posted:

There's a liberal Facebook page called "Occupy Democrats" and I guess this is a page in response to that?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Scratch Monkey posted:

There's a liberal Facebook page called "Occupy Democrats" and I guess this is a page in response to that?

liberal is a good word that shouldn't be stained by the crazy of the occupy movement IMO

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Deranged M posted:

agreed we need to hear more from that magnificent gentleman

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lichy posted:

liberal is a good word that shouldn't be stained by the crazy of the occupy movement IMO

no it's a bad word because in the us it means "everyone from stalin to fdr" while in the rest of the west it means "everyone from david lloyd george to murray rothbard"

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Black knight satellite lol

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Not going to assume gender? It's obviously female you dumbass.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

notZaar posted:

Not going to assume gender? It's obviously female you dumbass.
they using a /pol/ meme

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature
Naturally the guy with the Trump campaign avatar knows all about /pol/ memes

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.

Deranged M posted:

I'll try and dig up some more.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

a cloth map posted:

I'll try and dig up some more.

That would be great!

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mildly Amusing posted:

Naturally the guy with the Trump campaign avatar knows all about /pol/ memes
THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
The wall is now going to be a space elevator

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
I was gonna build a wall, but then it got higher

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

His new thing is calling Hillary Clinton "killary the hildebeast" for some reason.

a cloth map fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Aug 31, 2016

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm Killary The Hildabeast's divine melons

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
god dang it bobby

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe

steinrokkan posted:

imho in the modern age all soldiers should be put into concentration camps and gassed after the end of their tour, just to preven any more veterans from being the worst cancer on society
I agree, veterans should be preemptively gassed before they have a chance to become liberals or SJWs.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Pure loving lipstick-on-a-pig gold.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

loving far out, man

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

a cloth map posted:

His new thing is calling Hillary Clinton "killary the hildebeast" for some reason.

So, was he trying to call Obama Pontius Pilot, as in the Roman governor who gave the thumbs up for Jesus' execution, or POTUS, an acronym for President of the United States? That's probably just an errant "n" in there. The the "potu" and "s" keys are all very near "n" on an American keyboard.

E: in reference to "ole pontus"

EE: Now I have more questions than answers! There's a few religious conspiracy theory videos on YouTube referring to Obama as Pontus, that's the name of a pre-Greek sea god, a town at some point, a few Roman guys, some character on a show about Rome maybe and some super obscure slang from a number of years back. Is it just POTUS with a n thrown in for friend of the family, or am I missing something here. This is some Davinci Code poo poo.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Aug 31, 2016

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

Pvt.Scott posted:

So, was he trying to call Obama Pontius Pilot, as in the Roman governor who gave the thumbs up for Jesus' execution, or POTUS, an acronym for President of the United States? That's probably just an errant "n" in there. The the "potu" and "s" keys are all very near "n" on an American keyboard.

E: in reference to "ole pontus"

EE: Now I have more questions than answers! There's a few religious conspiracy theory videos on YouTube referring to Obama as Pontus, that's the name of a pre-Greek sea god, a town at some point, a few Roman guys, some character on a show about Rome maybe and some super obscure slang from a number of years back. Is it just POTUS with a n thrown in for friend of the family, or am I missing something here. This is some Davinci Code poo poo.

I could fill a thread with his "Pontus" posts. I've corrected him on it to no avail. No idea where is comes from.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Post this on his wall

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Anderron Shi posted:

Post this on his wall

thank god the lipstick is labeled.

political comics have come so far since I burned out on the various politoons threads, I see

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Posted by someone who considers themself a writer. I can't :allears: enough.

He's a writer like I'm a fisherman.

Ulillillia's sister posts this poo poo

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
If I didn't know the depressing truth, I'd say that political cartoon had been edited to make the artist look like he thinks his audience has the intellect of a peanut as some sort of slight against his reputation.

Why not label the pig and then explain that it represents Hillary Clinton?

Deranged M
Nov 14, 2012

I'm a don't worry folks ,this one's only 3 minutes long note

Adnachiel
Oct 21, 2012
Posted on a friend of a friend's Facebook.

I know it's the hip new thing to hate, but someone having a pumpkin spice latte before the official start of fall will not wipe out your 401K, kill your family, or get you sent to jail on trumped up charges. Calm down, loser.

I wonder what their thoughts are on drinking eggnog outside of December.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

trash person posted:

Facebook weighs in on the Colin Kaepernick debate.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the coin.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's not officially fall until I've smoked the first pumpkin spice crack of the season

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
20k people are talking about Chipotle Mexican Grill.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Tricky D posted:

20k people are talking about Chipotle Mexican Grill.

How much can you talk about the bland Mexican food? At least talk about Moe's or Qdoba. Jeez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Adnachiel posted:

Posted on a friend of a friend's Facebook.

I know it's the hip new thing to hate, but someone having a pumpkin spice latte before the official start of fall will not wipe out your 401K, kill your family, or get you sent to jail on trumped up charges. Calm down, loser.

I wonder what their thoughts are on drinking eggnog outside of December.

I'm not posting memes about it but poo poo, I have two people on my feed who share what seems like every single pumpkin spice and/or HALLOWEEN IS COMING meme they cross.

• Locked thread