Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I really hope jenghazi doesn't become likeable all of a sudden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

way more people are gonna see the media gushing over the mexico visit tomorrow morning browsing the internet while checking their morning email than saw this rally, he's market targeting and the media is letting him

I dunno, live speeches have consistently backfired on him when he's lost his poo poo no matter how the media spun it.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol cnn

corey: two weeks ago his polls with blacks were awful and look what he's done since then!

black panelist: nothing?

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Atrocious Joe posted:

That's a bullshit comparison anyway.

David Duke is obviously a Star Wars fan who was pissed off that Finn was black.

not david duke but close enough

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-case-for-the-empire/article/2540

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

David Duke also hates Jonah, you're a loving monster

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol cnn

corey: two weeks ago his polls with blacks were awful and look what he's done since then!

:drat:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Anyone who makes a Ted Cruz groupie look like a reasonable adult should seriously rethink their life.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Which Trump do we get during lunch hour?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/771182654993543170

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you guys see the anti-boosted protesters in the crowd? i only got a good shot of one tonight

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Samuel Clemens posted:

Which Trump do we get during lunch hour?

I'm Lovin it/Finger lickin Good

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

nite crew trump is a wild man

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Squizzle posted:

you guys see the anti-boosted protesters in the crowd? i only got a good shot of one tonight

Republicans really need to learn how apostrophes work

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Before the Empire Wookies lived in trees. Now, under slavery they know how to pilot space ships and can experience the galaxy.

And I just now realize Wookies sounds like a racial slur.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mo_Steel posted:

"constitution written at a time when this [illegal immigration] wasnt a problem"

hmmm guns weren't much of a problem back then either.............................................................................

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Squizzle posted:

He gazed up at the enormous hat. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of thread was hidden beneath the classy visor. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving MAGA! Two whiskey-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved the hat.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol cnn

Says who?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So did bullet farmer gently caress Ted Cruz or not? I know she denied it but whats the real story?

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Atrocious Joe posted:

Before the Empire Wookies lived in trees. Now, under slavery they know how to pilot space ships and can experience the galaxy.

And I just now realize Wookies sounds like a racial slur.

someone hasn't been reading freep since obama got elected

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
loooool there is a pathetic amount of desperate "BOTH SIDES ARE THE SAME" on twitter right now

i hate the media

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

of course there are distinct day crew and nitw crew trumps

of course

this election…❗

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

a.lo posted:

hmmm guns weren't much of a problem back then either.............................................................................

Pulling off a mass shooting with a muzzle loader took effort

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

boosted im glad you own guns because it means youre statistically more likely to kill yourself

What's your av from?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
nite crew trump needs to lay off the crank

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

you know the project to create a cross-civilization/time symbol for danger for nuclear waste dump sites so 30,000 years from now whatever civilization is possibly still here knows not to gently caress with the place? I feel like this is that, but for like, fascism or something

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/ElectProject/status/771177431390572544

:pray:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

What's your av from?

some card game idk i just thought the cyberpunk office worker fit my attitude nicely

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/LOLGOP/status/771182556888772608

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

you know the project to create a cross-civilization/time symbol for danger for nuclear waste dump sites so 30,000 years from now whatever civilization is possibly still here knows not to gently caress with the place? I feel like this is that, but for like, fascism or something

yeah post that up around Yucca Mountain and future tribesmen will be steering clear of the place for centuries

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DrPlump posted:

So did bullet farmer gently caress Ted Cruz or not? I know she denied it but whats the real story?

ted likes hookers and interns, more than rando contacts, but maybe

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

FourLeaf posted:

loooool there is a pathetic amount of desperate "BOTH SIDES ARE THE SAME" on twitter right now

i hate the media

https://twitter.com/digby56/status/771184498381770752

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

DrPlump posted:

some say this is Expanded Universe but i accept it as canon

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

There is nothing of honor here.

The damage comes from white supremacists.

We considered ourselves a powerful democracy.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/NolteNC/status/771184819887742976
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/771184710986772481

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

some card game idk i just thought the cyberpunk office worker fit my attitude nicely

That's disappointing

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

As a frame of reference, Goldwater wasn't this reactionary. And Nixon in 68 wasn't nearly this racist.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
also more like make day crew great again also eyyyyyyy

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

nite crew trump needs to lay off the crank

now the peter thiel and bannon got trump hooked up with that good poo poo we're in for a wild ride

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

fantasy novel boosted: "look son, this is a sword. it is the only truth there is"
fantasy novel boosted child: "daddy why did you spend five hours yesterday hiding in the woodshed?"

Sword and Sandal flick boosted: "Look! On the Horizon! A Kraken approaches! You stay here and prove your manhood, Sonicus, I've got to take off all the hilt locks on my gladii, and practice my hasta discipline"

• Locked thread