Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Adnachiel posted:

Posted on a friend of a friend's Facebook.

I know it's the hip new thing to hate, but someone having a pumpkin spice latte before the official start of fall will not wipe out your 401K, kill your family, or get you sent to jail on trumped up charges. Calm down, loser.

I wonder what their thoughts are on drinking eggnog outside of December.

Its still cool to get irrationally angry over mundane bullshit on the internet right

Like isn't that the entirety of the oatmeal's schtick and they're worth zillions right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.

Anderron Shi posted:

Post this on his wall

Bonus image:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Posted by someone who considers themself a writer. I can't :allears: enough.

He's a writer like I'm a fisherman.

#5 is true sometimes when you're approaching a deadline, but the rest of 'em are special snowflake nonsense

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

There's a dude on my facebook who constantly spams Introvert Memes. Yes, I understand you're not very social and don't have a lot of friends. No, I will not follow your instructions on "How to treat an introvert".

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

a cloth map posted:

Bonus image:

I believe this man is a very sensual and powerful lover.

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014

Furry dramaaaaa

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Goddamn fakers trying to hog all the glory associated with the furry fandom without putting down the hard work.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I never really thought about how you'd obtain a fursuit because I don't want one or anything to do with those people, but I suppose they must be expensive if you gotta "commission" one, I mean yeah you obv. can't just go to the costume store and get a generic dog costume because you have some idea in your messed up brain about how you are an alpha dog or an emo puppy or something, and besides it'd be a terrible faux pas to show up at the weirdo convention and someone else looks exactly the same as you, or should I say faux paws :smug:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Fursuits can cost thousands of dollars for the ones that actually look nice (as opposed to babby's first sewing attempt). Usually they're custom made to fit the person and it takes a lot of time and work. :shrug:

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

The Snoo posted:

Fursuits can cost thousands of dollars for the ones that actually look nice (as opposed to babby's first sewing attempt). Usually they're custom made to fit the person and it takes a lot of time and work. :shrug:

friend of furries spotted

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Snoo posted:

Mods, please ban this furry sympathizer

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

mrwuss posted:

friend of furries spotted

Nah but I actually considered making the heads at one point because people will pay like $800 for that poo poo and it's like a fuzzy sculpture :3:

edit: a fuzzy sculpture that people will probably gently caress in

snoo fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Sep 1, 2016

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

KomodoWagon posted:

Goddamn fakers trying to hog all the glory associated with the furry fandom without putting down the hard work.

"All I'm saying is your really drat" :colbert:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Furries generate as much commerce as Mexico so expect them to become a protected minority in a few years

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

a cloth map posted:

Bonus image:

God loving drat I love this guy no homo

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

a cloth map posted:

Bonus image:

This guy is always so extremely pissed and unchill it's funny to look at his profile picture while you read what he posted.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Howard Beale posted:

#5 is true sometimes when you're approaching a deadline, but the rest of 'em are special snowflake nonsense

I have a feeling that a lot of these self-proclaimed 'writers' don't even make it into the zone. For those that do, congrats and enjoy the near-empty parking lot.

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
I can confirm that irl, Bobby sounds exactly like Foghorn Leghorn.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Get in the zone, Auto(matic writing) Zone!

Slipping into that special headspace is awesome, regardless of what you're doing. Hell, it's one of the reasons bipolar people stop taking their meds. Manic upswings can be like a call-on tap for that poo poo. Shame it ruins the rest of your life around you.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Pvt.Scott posted:

Get in the zone, Auto(matic writing) Zone!

Slipping into that special headspace is awesome, regardless of what you're doing. Hell, it's one of the reasons bipolar people stop taking their meds. Manic upswings can be like a call-on tap for that poo poo. Shame it ruins the rest of your life around you.

You utter cretin

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

plain blue jacket posted:

You utter cretin

I write on occasion. I'm not a writer. I'm scum at worst.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

plain blue jacket posted:

Furries generate as much commerce as Mexico so expect them to become a protected minority in a few years

lets make them pay for the wall

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

corn in the bible posted:

lets make them pay for the wall

You slap a tail and some ears on it and they will

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Goddamn I love Alex Jones' Facebook poo poo.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Alex Jones is a national treasure, the Brits understand that

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Alex Jones won't be a treasure until he's buried like one.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The clip of him on one of our daytime politics circle-jerk TV shows was sublime. He stepped up to the plate and knocked it the gently caress out of the park.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
More like Alex Jowns

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

bubblebee posted:

Furry dramaaaaa

I like someone defending him saying "he could be a dick but that's just who he is"

Also searching his name on Facebook brings up even more furry drama!

He knows over 4k people who own fursuits, it seems:

All his pics seem to be of him in various airports at major events sponsored by companies like US Cellular and SKYY Vodka. How does someone make a career out of being a furry? Asking for a friend.

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Sep 1, 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
furry ballin outta control with his $700/wk serving gig

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

cuck cuck im gay posted:

All his pics seem to be of him in various airports at major events sponsored by companies like US Cellular and SKYY Vodka. How does someone make a career out of being a furry? Asking for a friend.

This is the world zootopia has wrought, it's starting to become acceptable :(

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also lol at austin slaughter wannabe hitman over there

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

also lol at austin slaughter wannabe hitman over there

the word you're looking for is "chav"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

cuck cuck im gay posted:

Do companies not know what these fursuits are? I mean how can they not do a little homework.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Darth123123 posted:

Do companies not know what these fursuits are? I mean how can they not do a little homework.

even if the lower employees know the management will never believe them

some things are best left alone

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

they could have at least asked their local drug lord or CIA about them

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
More worthless than the teats on a buried boar hog.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Anderron Shi posted:

More worthless than the teats on a buried boar hog.

h... how much lipstick that hog done got on her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

• Locked thread