Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?

"I got bad grades and was terrible at sports, but Mom and Dad always said loved me more than anything in the world. I'm glad to be their son. Josuke, go catch Kira for me!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

Daxing Dan posted:

"I got bad grades and was terrible at sports, but Mom and Dad always said loved me more than anything in the world. I'm glad to be their son. Josuke, go catch Kira for me!"

:smith:

RIP you small gremlin child....

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Daxing Dan posted:

drat :smith:

I knew the anime would make me like Shigechi more.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Daxing Dan posted:

Kira owns

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i'm ready to see kira kick a 27 and 16 year old's rear end until he doesnt

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Kira's older than Jotaru? In my head cannon they had the same age.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

Kira's older than Jotaru? In my head cannon they had the same age.

I'm pretty sure Kira's in his early thirties.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

He's like 33 I think.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
No I'm surprised Jutaro is only 27.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Joturo

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Whats wrong

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kuujouu Joutarou is youunger than Kiirah Youshikaage whou is thirtee twou

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Jotaro is 17 in Part 3, 1989, and now Doctor Kujo is 27 in 1999.

Kira is in fact, 33 years old, his house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are and he is not married. He works as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores and gets home at 8 PM every day at the latest. He doesn't smoke but occasionally drinks. He's in bed at 11PM and makes sure to get eight hours of sleep no matter what. After drinking a warm glass of milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, he usually has no problem sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, he wakes up without any fatigue or stress. He was told there are no issues at his last check up. He always use uses an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Yoshikage Kira, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real Yoshikage Kira. Only an entity, something illusory.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

No I'm surprised Jutaro is only 27.

I think he's twenty 8 now

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice

RareAcumen posted:

I think he's twenty 8 now

Correct, he was 17 in Stardust Crusaders which took place in 1987-88 so he would be 28 in 1999.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Daxing Dan posted:

Thanks for making me cry today

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Kira is 33 in 1999, Diavolo is 34 in 2001 (meaning he was responsible for Trish's conception at 19 years of age, could've been a single teen dad), Pucci is 39 in 2011 which makes him a year younger than Jotaro actually. He potentially could have been a fellow student hanging out with the Stardust Gang.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
The realization just hit me that we're very close to hearing Act 3 curse like an ass fuckin sailor in the anime. :allears:

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Noted local good boy, Koichi Hirose, has a Stand that talks back to him and swears without checking around for an adult first

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Act 3's power and personality rule but it looks like poo poo imo

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
It kinda always did imo.

so mission loving accomplished

e:lmao thought it got killer queened in the anime. Yeah Act 3 looks awful

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Sep 2, 2016

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Echoes is cute as act one and still nice as act two; I can't even understand why act three has to look that bad but it contributed to my dislike of Koichi on the whole for a while. I've been sort of dreading seeing it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He'd look better without his row of cell circle things in the middle of his head. It's one of the few missteps Araki has done with Stand designs, I reckon.

t minus 1 minute to JP broadcast of SHEER HEART ATTACK

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yeah Act 3 looks real ugly with its dumb pants that say 3 after 1 and 2 are cute babies. I'll probably forgive it when it drops the first cuss tho.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
act 3 is the poo poo

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i want to see act 3 say beeyatch

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

gently caress this is so good

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
SHA is going to be good, and I can't wait for Kira to steal another man's life.

That reminds me, did anyone else get a laugh out of Aya claiming that a secretive serial killer would never think of going to a salon that specializes in changing faces? Even my anime only friend found that line suspicious.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
It's dumb she said that cause of course homeboy is gonna go to a salon and get a manicure. Kira believes in taking care of himself

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Another 10/10. Ends shortly after Kira rips the dudes clothes off with his heavy hand.

Act 3's colour scheme actually goes a long way to making it not look so bad.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Insanely fuckin good, probably the best animated episode from the B team

also act 3 is straight up Johnny's voice

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

How much act 3 cussing do we get this episode??

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
He spelled out S-H-I-T definitely, if he said anything else it was either in japanese or i didn't hear it

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Why the gently caress is crunchyroll not showing me new JoJo? Is it because I'm in France?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

KidDynamite posted:

Why the gently caress is crunchyroll not showing me new JoJo? Is it because I'm in France?

I'm in France and can see the new Jojo but it's in loving 480p only for some stupid reason.

so I'm waiting

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
rear end fuckin

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

Echoes is cute as act one and still nice as act two; I can't even understand why act three has to look that bad but it contributed to my dislike of Koichi on the whole for a while. I've been sort of dreading seeing it.

Nevermind, I'm an idiot and like everything else about Koichi, the anime has made it better. It looked good-ish and hearing it made a difference.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
That star platinum beatdown was insanely good also, and I'm super super hyped for That Moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Alright, who did it. Fess up now.