Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Kirios posted:

Yeah too bad he really sucks now. I kind of wish Kaep said these things when he was an actual good NFL player. It would have been an even bigger discussion.

I don't think it would have mattered much. The same people saying he is a bad QB getting paid millions and has no room to talk would just find something else irrelevant to discredit the stance he is taking. Kap was already seen as one of the "bad ones" when he was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Why do people hate Trump so much? Hell, he hasn't even been elected yet to put his lovely ideas into practice.

Oh right, it's normal for people to dislike really awful humans. Huh. Who knew?

Fidel Castro is cool and good. Name me one policy of his that was bad. He was still miles better than Bautista.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Fidel Castro is cool and good. Name me one policy of his that was bad. He was still miles better than Bautista.

The whole "purging political " enemies would be 9ne

Also being dictator for life.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Tomi Lahren eh? Yeah...no :fuckoff:

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Also because of castro? Our nation has rubio and ted cruz shutting up the place.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

CharlestheHammer posted:

This but ironically

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

FuzzySkinner posted:

Got to do what you got to do, leaving them alone would have been insane.

Hell he just purged them and they still came back.

Luckily JFK was a bit of a wuss.

Edit: hell no one hates Doc Duvall who was much worse in the same timeframe.

CharlestheHammer fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Sep 2, 2016

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

FuzzySkinner posted:

+ the virulent racism and homophobia.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

ah yes, I too have a racist aunt on Facebook

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/status/771520001756975104

get in

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Fuuuuuuuuck yesssssssss

Get the gently caress in everyone.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
please god let it be Rivers

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

please god let it be Rivers

This would be awesome but lol at the notion

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
There's gonna be a riot at Qualcomm tonight

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Rivers won't sit for the anthem only because it would tip his plan to have enough children to eventually be able to secede

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

kaep should prob just stay sitting for the whole game tbqh tyvm

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Redgrendel2001 posted:

+ the virulent racism and homophobia.

Find me one person who doesn't have those traits at the time.

Also the answer is Bosa, duh.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Phillip Rivers loosens his bolo tie, unbuttons shirt to reveal Latin Kings chest tattoo and the words "410,757, 864,530 DEAD COPS"

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

sam bradford lmao posted:

There's gonna be a riot at Qualcomm tonight

you need people to be there for a riot to happen

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Is "I have friends who are police officers" the transverse version of "I have black friends"?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
eric reid sat down w/ kaep

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

^ oh

didn't see anyone else sit from those shots

lame

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Poonerman posted:

eric reid sat down w/ kaep

jeremy lane of the seahawks sat in their game as well

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Vertical Lime posted:

^ oh

didn't see anyone else sit from those shots

lame

A bit hard to spot as he's not in uniform.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Colin Kaepernick using his hatred of Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, Apple Pies, The Troops, Bald Eagles, George Washington and the United States of America to style on Chargers backups

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

Colin Kaepernick using his hatred of Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, Apple Pies, The Troops, Bald Eagles, George Washington and the United States of America to style on Chargers backups

Does the spoiler even matter at this point? Seems about as impressive either way.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Spoeank posted:

Communism has powered his dead arm.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Does the spoiler even matter at this point? Seems about as impressive either way.

pre-emptively hedging for the doofuses who have used this thread to repeatedly post KAEPERNICK SUCKS KAEPERNICK SUCKS

check out dis bead

https://vine.co/v/5i69PL2aBqW

CharlestheHammer posted:

Communism has powered his dead arm.

yeah his arm strength is definitely not a concern

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I thought Kaep hated America though 🤔🤔🤔

https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/771562942709899264

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
my favorite emoji

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Jeremy Lane, CB for the Seahawks, did not stand for the Anthem.

It begins!!

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
In order to balance out the public reaction drew brees will now jerk off to the flag during the anthem

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

schweens posted:

In order to balance out the public reaction drew brees will now jerk off to the flag during the anthem
Kaep should do the same to strengthen his dead arm

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

sam bradford lmao posted:

Kaep should do the same to strengthen his dead arm

Nah, he should do that dick sucking pantomime where you move your hand to your mouth while pushing out your cheek with your tongue.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

schweens posted:

How is that different than what American's normally do to the flag?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

hahahahaha get hosed haters

https://twitter.com/greggrosenthal/status/771584959987326976

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Well okay then.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

If he wore any other jersey he'd be my favorite player.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Also he modified it to a kneel to still show respect but still protest

https://twitter.com/Eric_Branch/status/771585419670466560

Kaep haters racking up more Ls than Meek Mill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Colin deciding to make a secondary career out of loving with white people is the best.

• Locked thread