Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
Please. Give me kiss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

I choose to read this as a companion piece to "Instruction for a help."

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
I Can’t Imagine My Wedding Day Without You Sitting There Uncomfortably At A Table Full Of People You Don’t Know

37-Year-Old Makes Absolutely Heartbreaking Last-Ditch Effort To Get Really Into New Band

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Tim Kaine Found Riding Conveyor Belt During Factory Campaign Stop

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

It's Here! Our Annual Ranking Of America's Top Homeschools

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/768178318034296833

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCn-NOZu6KA

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Nothing will ever top Diamond Joe or James Bond John Kerry but I am loving Tim Kaine as a 6-year old articles.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

How Many Of These McDonald’s Slogans Do You Remember?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I Like A Burger And Fries Between My Thighs

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Who Told You That You Were Too Good For McDonalds?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

sitchelin posted:

Nothing will ever top Diamond Joe or James Bond John Kerry but I am loving Tim Kaine as a 6-year old articles.

I hate the Onion's political stuff because it's always so funny to me and it makes me want to grab my apolitical friends and explain to them in detail why these things are funny.

"See, because John Kerry actually isn't effective at all!"

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

You’re No Friend To McDonald’s!
This one was a softball right across the plate, and you whiffed it like a chump! There’s no way of even knowing if you’re telling the truth, and yet you slither across the finish line with barely a single tick mark to your name! You’re nothing but a piss fleck on the wingtip of the man who here represents McDonald’s! gently caress you! gently caress you! gently caress you! Go think about McDonald’s for an afternoon and take this quiz again!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I am like a crow or a hotel guestbook.... :shobon:

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

WickedHate posted:

I hate the Onion's political stuff because it's always so funny to me and it makes me want to grab my apolitical friends and explain to them in detail why these things are funny.

"See, because John Kerry actually isn't effective at all!"

Anyone who followed the 2008 election laughs like a demon at this, anyone else is just "huh?"

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Holy poo poo it's all over for Hillary now

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Aunt On Facebook Casually Advocates War Crime.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Just a picture, but for some reason this one made me laugh:

Styrofoam Clamshell Hiding Exquisite Pearl Of Pulled Pork Sandwich

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Clinton Debunks Rumors About Health By Telling Audience Exact Day She Will Die

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

What Is The Alt-Right?

quote:

Beliefs

Why ruin your day by getting into this?

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
What is the Alt-right?

Edit ^^ :argh:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Now I got a hankering to watch The Fugitive again :allears:

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account
Dad Shares Photo Album Through Never-Before-Seen Website

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Given Your History With String Quartets, Are You Sure You Want One At Your Wedding?

One of the best ClickHole quizzes in a while.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Jerusalem posted:

Now I got a hankering to watch The Fugitive again :allears:
Watch This Supercut Of Every Time Harrison Ford Says ‘Harrison Ford’ In ‘The Fugitive’

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You know when you put it together like that it actually seems a little unusual!

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I wholeheartedly recommend the Kelly book to any fans.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

MIT scientists forced to behead android because it fell in love with the garbage it was programmed to eat.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Onion-but-not-Onion news: Conservative columnist Neal Larson resigns from writing his Idaho newspaper column after falling for a Clickhole article about Neil Degrasse Tyson and subsequently getting schooled by NGD himself.

The article in question? Awesome: When A Little Girl Told Neil DeGrasse Tyson She Wanted To Live On Jupiter, He Completely Shut Her Down

Evil Mastermind has a new favorite as of 02:27 on Aug 31, 2016

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Where's the article where he said tyson was bad or whatever, and also where's the article where tyson says you dumb or whatever. That link you posted just links to a different article that says the exact same things and doesn't link to either of the things I give a poo poo about.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
Here and I don't know what "tyson says you dumb or whatever" means but my best guess is you mean this.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

sitchelin posted:

What will never be topped (unless Trump is elected I guess) is the "President Bush is resting comfortably in Bethesda Naval Hospital" series that counted down the weeks to the end of W's second mandate

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Both articles referenced Tyson replying to him where he drops the epic slam that he "abrogated his responsibility to journalism" and neither he nor they actually linked to the thing. Unless it was a series of tweets in which case never mind I don't care.

Thank you for the first link, though.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax

Krinkle posted:

Both articles referenced Tyson replying to him where he drops the epic slam that he "abrogated his responsibility to journalism" and neither he nor they actually linked to the thing. Unless it was a series of tweets in which case never mind I don't care.

It's the top comment of the first article I linked. I don't blame you for not looking there tbh

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Yeah I have the no-comments-ever plugin for chrome I never would have thought to look there. Whoops! THanks again!

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Making A Pivot: Donald Trump Won’t Rule Out Granting Citizenship To The Moaning Children’s Faces Growing On His Back

I really hope as the election gets closer the Onion descends into total apocalyptic lunacy like #romneydeathrally.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Yeah but #TrumpDeathRally will likely be a real thing that actually happens

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Nothing raunchier than pictures on your anatomy textbook but just to be safe.

:nws: Can Your Exhaustive Knowledge Of Fallopian Tubes Convincingly Cover Your Ignorance Of The Rest Of The Human Body? :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kinda sad that out of all the media it was Clickhole that actually produced a reasonable and thoughtful piece on the Colin Kaepernick "controversy"

Jerusalem has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Sep 2, 2016