Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Plz just stunt on n00bs at pvp and teabag relentlessly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Apparently I'm going Sunday...maybe I will discuss writing tips and tricks with Deej.

Show him your highlight video while you're at it.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Not gonna lie, that intro was godly

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Do we have any idea when the whole LFG CLAN thing will be implemented onto the xbone?

Autumn i thought was the rough timeline

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

BlindSite posted:

Plz just stunt on n00bs at pvp and sigh relentlessly.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lol it's not sighing, it's wheezing because I have trouble breathing with a broken back

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
A man broken by the weight of his carries

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Congratulations, you spotted the joke.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh :saddowns:

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
PAX update: five minutes in the main line, already heard "dicks out for harambe".

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
You going Sunday?

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah I'll be there.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I'll see if I can get the camera angle while you give Deej an impromptu writing workshop

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I'm gonna bring a Taser and zap him every time he uses 3 words when 1 would do. Harsh but fair.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
"But m- my- my word count" :qq:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/kRyohfe.gifv

Maker Of Shoes fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Sep 2, 2016

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I want that exotic.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

This look to me like a lag spike. 3 of the shots of the multitool where with the dude frozen in place in your screen, while on his screen he was already jump-knee-meleeing.

Anyway I am wrong 99 times each day, and today I have been wrong only 68 times.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Tei posted:

This look to me like a lag spike. 3 of the shots of the multitool where with the dude frozen in place in your screen, while on his screen he was already jump-knee-meleeing.

Anyway I am wrong 99 times each day, and today I have been wrong only 68 times.

He was a red bar super star. Also top of the leader board.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Based on that trajectory I'm thinking he got paged back to his homeworld.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-02-bungie-talks-destiny-rise-of-irons-future-events-wolves-and-raid

quote:

Oh, and one other thing - in our reveal trailer, you know the wolves all around Saladin? The mo-cap 'actor' was Ghost from Game of Thrones. The dog actor - who I believe is actually called Ghost - is our wolf mo-cap. It was like a rock star coming in.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

Based on that trajectory I'm thinking he got paged back to his homeworld.

Edited

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

If the update is out the 8th does that mean the vendor weapons will change as well? I kinda want the Hawkwind in its current form before it's gone.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Now maybe Bungie can get Kit Harrington in to quote shakespeare at us in crucible.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Mill Village posted:

If the update is out the 8th does that mean the vendor weapons will change as well? I kinda want the Hawkwind in its current form before it's gone.

They will most likely change and yes, get that Hawksaw.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
They straight up say there is no cooldown timer on Three of Coins in that article

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

can't wait for next year when another game of thrones actor gets replaced by Nolan North

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

marauderthirty posted:

They straight up say there is no cooldown timer on Three of Coins in that article

There isn't. You can use them as often as you like :v:

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

ElNarez posted:

can't wait for next year when another game of thrones actor gets replaced by Nolan North

can't wait to see who voices ghost in year 3

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I'm light 292 now -- what do you guys think the best way to see the raid is? I honestly just want to do it once or twice to complete the "story" for my own sake but it seems like there's 200 different LFG sites now. I'm on PS4 for what it's worth

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

omg chael crash posted:

I'm light 292 now -- what do you guys think the best way to see the raid is? I honestly just want to do it once or twice to complete the "story" for my own sake but it seems like there's 200 different LFG sites now. I'm on PS4 for what it's worth

Try the thread in private game servers here, it is pretty much playstation only.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Maker Of Shoes posted:

They will most likely change and yes, get that Hawksaw.

Is it worth getting that hawksaw if you already have the god rolled nirwen's mercy from a few months ago's IB?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

8th-snype posted:

Is it worth getting that hawksaw if you already have the god rolled nirwen's mercy from a few months ago's IB?

Yeah, the Hawksaw is a better archetype

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Whats a good sperg reference for the archetypes?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Cerepol posted:

Whats a good sperg reference for the archetypes?

Reddit

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Thanks everybody for answering my "is Destiny worth it to get into today" question.

I'm about an hour into the free trial and really enjoying it. If I buy the $20 Taken King, will I be unable to play the game after the Iron Boner or whatever comes out?

(Either literally or effectively)

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
:siren: Reminder this is the last weekend for year 2 Trials of Osiris gear, after this weekend they will be unobtainable.:siren:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

8th-snype posted:

Yes the hawksaw can kill in 3 bursts but fires way faster so you do the math for pvp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Neo Helbeast posted:

:siren: Reminder this is the last weekend for year 2 Trials of Osiris gear, after this weekend they will be unobtainable.:siren:

You're just trying to trick scrubs onto getting stomped aren't you

• Locked thread