Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Rovert is allowed to post my tweets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

sportsgenius86 posted:

Yes part of getting Kevin to NXT was the company hooking Owen up with a top notch school around Orlando IIRC

What marks!!!

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Idiots don't know that Autism is a work by the anti-vaxxers lol what a bunch of loving rubes

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Bigass Moth posted:

What marks!!!

Grades, not marks.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/771473572015566848

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
That's a pretty solid Birdie, minus the part where he's not like 400 pounds

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Alpha 3 Birdie

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
This entire tweet exchange:
https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/771429549393506304

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Hey I heard on Twitter that Punk and Colt have beef, and their friendship is over. Can you confirm??

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

Hey I heard on Twitter that Punk and Colt have beef, and their friendship is over. Can you confirm??

I've seen a lot of this talk today and I'm not sure what prompted it but I think its been a thing for a while? iirc it has to do with the wwe doctor's lawsuit and colt maintaining good relationships with people still in the company through all of this while Punk ends another relationship over imagined slights. They unfollowed each other on twitter a while back which is about as melodramatic as it gets

oatgan fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Sep 2, 2016

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

As is most people in Wrestling whether it be wrestlers or fans.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oh lol Front Row Brian tweeted about it that's why. Since its FRB theres a kernel of truth to the story but he has literally every detail wrong but will insist he had it right all along if the full story ever comes out

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

oatgan posted:

oh lol Front Row Brian tweeted about it that's why. Since its FRB theres a kernel of truth to the story but he has literally every detail wrong but will insist he had it right all along if the full story ever comes out

I understand that about FRB but I heard the same rumour about Colt being backstage a couple of months ago but never asked around about it. So he didn't invent it out of thin air. I can understand why someone would doubt Colt being allowed backstage even at a live event. But Bret Hart would go backstage when things with him and WWE were at their worst 15 years ago or so. Everyone likes Colt in WWE generally speaking except upper management types. WWE's website couldn't stop mentioning him at one stage and the roster likes him too.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Punk ended his friendship with Hornswoggle because Hornswoggle asked him for one of their friend's phone numbers and he took that as Hornswoggle abusing their friendship. The guy is a paranoid child.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

Baron Corbyn posted:

Punk ended his friendship with Hornswoggle because Hornswoggle asked him for one of their friend's phone numbers and he took that as Hornswoggle abusing their friendship. The guy is a paranoid child.

According to WWE Kids Magazine it was because Hornswoggle had the nastiest farts in the entire locker room

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Punk wants people to only be friends with him and no one else, and to burn bridges when he does because the two of you are all alone in the world.

It's almost romantic.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

AMReese posted:

Punk wants people to only be friends with him and no one else, and to burn bridges when he does because the two of you are all alone in the world.

It's almost romantic.

Paige: It IS romantic! :stare:

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/771548533824466944

Loving the Dan cosplay

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Dragoncon blows because there's like two places to eat, so unless you're down with waiting in line with 300 other smelly cosplayers for 30 minutes for a cold firehouse sub then enjoy starving to death

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Confirmation:

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/771572093171306496

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Uhh... how is that a confirmation?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

AMReese posted:

Uhh... how is that a confirmation?
Read between the lines you mark

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Indeed, that seems a lot more like, "don't believe stupid rumours on the internet" than confirmation of said stupid rumour on the internet.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

He went a little further.

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/771576386028834816

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

BrigadierSensible posted:

Indeed, that seems a lot more like, "don't believe stupid rumours on the internet" than confirmation of said stupid rumour on the internet.

Like do you know anything about CM Punk at all??? All time the most passive aggressive person.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Punk and the WWE will reunite over their mutual disgust of Colt Cabana, classic love story.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Punk is just clearing out his wrestle friends on his friends list to make room for his new UFC friends.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/riotfest/status/771576446984650753

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

at some point cm punks only wresting friend is going to be kofi kingston and I don't know if that means cm punks a big enough idiot go alienate all his friends or thst kofi kingston is legit the nicest guy in the world

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
gently caress you Punk. gently caress you. I've been following you since the ROH days and was excited when you finally made it to the big leagues of the WWE and slowly became the world renowned CM Punk. I remember when you blew that kiss to Vince McMahon as you said goodbye; I blew a kiss as well. When you first left the WWE I understood why you did. The incidents, the negligence, and politics -- I got that, it sucks -- you have every right to leave but now here you are constantly whining, complaining, and alienating those around and to be honest, I sick of it. If you want to turn your back on us than that's fine. The next time I turn around you better be on your hands as knees.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

a.lo posted:

gently caress you Punk. gently caress you. I've been following you since the ROH days and was excited when you finally made it to the big leagues of the WWE and slowly became the world renowned CM Punk. I remember when you blew that kiss to Vince McMahon as you said goodbye; I blew a kiss as well. When you first left the WWE I understood why you did. The incidents, the negligence, and politics -- I got that, it sucks -- you have every right to leave but now here you are constantly whining, complaining, and alienating those around and to be honest, I sick of it. If you want to turn your back on us than that's fine. The next time I turn around you better be on your hands as knees.

Lmfao

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

source em if you got em

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

On your hands as knees

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/StuBennett/status/770418552826396676

https://twitter.com/StuBennett/status/770418922839498752

https://twitter.com/BanksClubGER/status/771439756743995392

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

Here's what I don't get. Why was CM Punk on the "not allowed" sign in the first place?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

geeze i thought the full breakdown would've been after the embarrassing ufc loss

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

SirDippingSauce posted:

Here's what I don't get. Why was CM Punk on the "not allowed" sign in the first place?

I think it was a joke like all the Seth Rollins banned signs.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

I can't wait to see Rocky Romero debut in a WWE ring

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Read between the lines you mark
It's more that I'm having trouble interpreting said space between lines. But I guess others have done a better job than I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Riot Fest should let me in instead of Punk because I want to see the Misfits but I'm not paying 85 loving dollars to see an outdoor set with lovely sound.