Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

I once had a black server at a restaurant I was eating at. I can't possibly be racist.

If American Beauty taught us anything, its that denial is more powerful than you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Donald Trump is a dangerous man

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

iospace posted:

Well, the Trump/Ailes rabbit hole goes deeper:

https://twitter.com/annamerlan/status/771687818292785152

Megan wants to gently caress Donald

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Much like the President of Mexico, Megyn Kelly backed down when she had the chance to go after him. Trump's really benefiting from the cowardice of his enemies. She went after Cheney for Iraq to his face, but when she had that special with Trump she turned into Barbara Walters.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
re: American Beauty

anybody see kind of parallels with Office Space? Loser/square becomes apathetic rear end

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Make Mexico Great Again Also
Trump doctor sex cake

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/shortman5427/status/771692939009400832

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That New York Magazine article is a must read, it's pretty pathetic that reporters haven't iron-clad confirmed him as an adviser to the Trump campaign

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:nallears:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

very presidential

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I think the only real effective line of attack against somebody with no policies and whose supporters don't care about his policies is to continually push the message that he's a big loser who is going to lose. Any attempt to critique the finer points of Trump's stances on anything is a waste of time.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

I think the only real effective line of attack against somebody with no policies and whose supporters don't care about his policies is to continually push the message that he's a big loser who is going to lose.

He is!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

What is the over/under on Trump sticking to his 8 page scripted answers with Bishop Jackson tomorrow?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

What's the opposite of woke?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
bill mitchell is literally a corncob

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

What is the over/under on Trump sticking to his 8 page scripted answers with Bishop Jackson tomorrow?

He's gonna last all of 8 minutes then Jackson is gonna bait him and he's gonna go full rahowa

More realistically he'll last 10 minutes, then go off script and begin the assassination of his own campaign, again

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

exquisite tea posted:

I think the only real effective line of attack against somebody with no policies and whose supporters don't care about his policies is to continually push the message that he's a big loser who is going to lose. Any attempt to critique the finer points of Trump's stances on anything is a waste of time.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/771701767071465472

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Racists really dislike being called racist.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

exquisite tea posted:

some very smart people told me he watches his wife get ploughed by other dudes. I don't know if thats true, but the people who told me are some smart motherfuckers

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Sir Tonk posted:

Ben Carson

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

What the gently caress is she wearing.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

It doesn't matter. The one-on-one interview is behind closed doors and any colorful embellishments will be edited out before broadcast. We'll never know what could have been, and I'm shocked Trump's campaign isn't sticking to similar locked-down formats more often.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Sinteres posted:

Kevlar

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vile posted:

Megan wants to gently caress Donald

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

Sinteres posted:

I'm running against donald trump
I don't have to give a gently caress about ANYTHING

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Sinteres posted:

Hillary is a Night Elf Druid irl.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Yinlock posted:

They like to call other people racists.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Yinlock posted:

There's no "ethnic"-type insult you can use against white people that will get them mad. The n-word for white people is "racist".

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
reminder that Hillary gets criticized for wearing awkward looking clothing but it's awkward looking because she has to wear a bulletproof vest at all times because an orange treason goblin keeps whooping his horde of red-necked fascists into a bloodfrenzy

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

This is astonishgly wrong footed. Like, someone trying to be as awful to the aa community as he could would be doing better.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

loooool its over the crazytown people are in the building. Anyone familiar with this guy is heartily laughing right now.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Did Trump somehow effectively deal with the birther stuff, that seems like an odd thing to completely let go unchallenged by the media

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/politico/status/771706262019010560

And this guy knows wobbly.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Sir Tonk posted:

Slept?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That's Doctor Fat Hitler to you, madam.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

This poo poo makes me laugh every time.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

reminder that Hillary gets criticized for wearing awkward looking clothing but it's awkward looking because she has to wear a bulletproof vest at all times because an orange treason goblin keeps whooping his horde of red-necked fascists into a bloodfrenzy

I'm honestly surprised that we haven't heard of any assassination attempts yet

heard, because i'm loving sure they've happened

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer

they're saying that an unchanged unemployment rate equals stagnancy, how it that hard to comprehend?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

It's actually just called "being in any age 35+ demographic"

just have the courtesy to die already you old pieces of gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

crazy cloud posted: