Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Thin Privilege posted:

It's so weird to me that so many raccoon pets are in Russia. And also that that there's so many KFC food/drink options there.

The USSR really loved raccoons, and tried introducing them throughout Russia for several decades, so there's no shortage of access to them. That, and raccoons are adorable. Nobody is enforcing anti raccoon pet laws, I'd imagine.

Edit: Drew a Zigzagoon.

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 11:40 on Aug 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Red Panda 1 20160710 by Steve Burton, on Flickr

um,

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Close enough

Pronounced
Aug 18, 2013

Hope this works.

Raccoons from work.

Pronounced has a new favorite as of 06:30 on Aug 7, 2016

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Pronounced posted:

Hope this works.

Raccoons from work.

"Hi, we're the new outside contractors." :kimchi:

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
I came home the other night from seeing a play, and there was a raccoon in front of my door. We feed the two stray cats that live around our building, and this chubby gently caress decided that Cat Food = Raccoon Food. According to the neighbors, he's been helping himself to the tasty morsels for weeks.

I always wondered why the food bowl was empty every morning :3:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Similar to that story, my parents have a raccoon in their neighborhood who is very fat. We suspect that this is because whenever they grill he comes by and eats the grease from the pan under the grill because it's always empty without us having to clean it and he's up on the deck sometimes. Keep up the good work fat raccoon.

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
http://www.9news.com/news/local/share-this/someone-tied-a-get-well-soon-balloon-to-a-dead-raccoon/287615195

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

Apparently the person who took this picture managed to accidentally lock these guys into his glassed-in deck.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Ixtlilton posted:

Similar to that story, my parents have a raccoon in their neighborhood who is very fat. We suspect that this is because whenever they grill he comes by and eats the grease from the pan under the grill because it's always empty without us having to clean it and he's up on the deck sometimes. Keep up the good work fat raccoon.

When I worked at a summer camp, the dining hall had those shelf-stable butter packets on the tables. We kept coming in and seeing the butter locked out but the packets everywhere on tables in the morning. The director of the camp told us to keep an eye on our "heavier" kids to see if they were sneaking out for butter parties late at night, but it kept happening until she decided to stake it out one night and saw three enormously overweight raccoons toddle in, deftly open the packets and lick all of the butter out, then waddle their way out. Fat kids, indeed.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Taipei Zoo had to implement a weight loss program for their obese north american raccoon! It's looking pretty good now, though!
Over health risks appear too cool anti-North American zoo to help weight loss raccoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK3Hg_g98_w

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
http://i.imgur.com/HIyKSuw.mp4

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Rexxed posted:

Taipei Zoo had to implement a weight loss program for their obese north american raccoon! It's looking pretty good now, though!
Over health risks appear too cool anti-North American zoo to help weight loss raccoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK3Hg_g98_w

That's overweight? Have they ever SEEN an actual raccoon?

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:
This tweet has been making the rounds lately; not sure this is the most fashionable cut for a raccoon to sport, but...

https://twitter.com/bossanovababe/status/765517091348840448

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

Segmentation Fox posted:

This tweet has been making the rounds lately; not sure this is the most fashionable cut for a raccoon to sport, but...

The look on his face says "gently caress off and die, human scum. You dare sully my fur with such a pedestrian design." He doesn't look too happy.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Segmentation Fox posted:

lmao owned

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

I'm interpreting this as the raccoon being named Every Night Tim

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Bobby Digital posted:

I'm interpreting this as the raccoon being named Every Night Tim

That is a highly sinister name and would be perfect yes

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Awww, he thinks he's people

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I keep reading it as raccoonfurry and I guess that kinda works?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Wheany posted:

Awww, he thinks he's people

For the last time Janet I pay the rent I deserve respect!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Garrand posted:

I keep reading it as raccoonfurry and I guess that kinda works?

:gas:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

First day of school pic :3:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB ORB

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Glinda? Is that you?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Yo dawg, I heard like like raccoons and opossum so we combined them.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

:siren: SPECIAL BABY :siren:

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

My old roommate just posted these extremely cool little buddies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

My favorite raccoon photos recently are the ones posted by all the Russian people on Instagram and they're just chilling and posing with their little raccoon friends like it's totally normal and it's awesome

I have no idea why it's always Russia but they seem to be pretty popular there now and a load of people now have raccoon buddies wow

They're always like haha yeah ENJOYING my raccoon lol