Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

ADL, on why he bought some defenders without selling Koulibaly

:allears:

lol, rack em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

He was offered €50 for Koulibaly and passed it up to make some dumb rear end statement about FIFA's cup rules??

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

He was offered €50 for Koulibaly and passed it up to make some dumb rear end statement about FIFA's cup rules??

Well he's a good defender, ADL is saying he didn't sell any others because Koulibaly will be out for the ACN so he needs the backup.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

Well he's a good defender, ADL is saying he didn't sell any others because Koulibaly will be out for the ACN so he needs the backup.

Anything to protect second place, I guess.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

This is on the front page of the Gazzetta right now (it's tied 1-1 against France) but lmao at the face Ventura is making, it's like the soul of Carletto is trying to take over his face

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
Just curious, why does everyone hate Inter here?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

DuhSal posted:

A high percentage of the posts here are made by Juve and Milan supporters, which accounts for most of the reason, I think.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

DuhSal posted:

Also, Inter is a team of cunts for cunts.*

*except Zanetti of course, of course

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner

DuhSal posted:

for thousands of years, every year, they wasted a shitload of money on new players and boasted that they'd win the league but always sucked dicks once the actual playing started.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Lichtsteiner was left out of Juve's CL roster. That's quite surprising to me.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

So who will back up Alves for when he gets sent off?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

So who will back up Alves for when he gets sent off?

Cuadrado...maybe Rugani I guess if things get to that point.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

3 year loan for that man. 3 years.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

trem_two posted:

Wtf

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Inter can't play Jovetic, Kondogbia, or either of their new signings Joao Mario and Gabigol in Europe because of FFP.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Two different FFP rulings affecting 3 different teams:

- From what I understood Inter cannot field a new signing unless it is equal or higher value of another player they sold this window; this is due to being under investigation for FFP even before this summer splurging (they're above 50 millions deficit when they should have had a balance of purchases and sales afaik, but with the new property it means that the FFP rules are more relaxed);

- Juventus's I believe is literally a numbers issue, they have too many players,
and 8 slots (out of 25) are reserved for 4 players who played in Italy for 36 months or 3 football seasons between the ages of 15 and 21 (extremes included), and 4 with the same limitation, but have to have played for the club. There are rumours that it is however a punishment due to pushing for an Inter transfer / refusing to renew contract?

- Fiorentina has the same issue with Toledo, Diks and Hagi, but I think we'll survive~

Napoli left out Tonelli and Roma left out Mario Rui, due to injuries. Sassuolo can probably field 750 players due to their autarchic football team selections.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Sep 2, 2016

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

loving hell, the least Juve could've done is sell my boy Lichtsteiner. Now the transfer window's closed and he's gonna rot on the bench? Bullshit, he deserves better.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Guess which president and manager are currently talking towards a dismissal? Hint: it's obvious :allears:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

Guess which president and manager are currently talking towards a dismissal? Hint: it's obvious :allears:

He'll be back!

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

canepazzo posted:

It's Palermo, right?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

silvergoose posted:

It's Palermo, right?

Of course it is.

I think Milan might have been an acceptable answer to be honest.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Italians were booing the French anthem until Buffon ordered them to stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1TMMverEUA

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Gigi Galli posted:

Of course it is.

I think Milan might have been an acceptable answer to be honest.

Hey at least we got a point off of terrible team Inter.

:\

When is this season over? It's almost over, right? Go out on a...not downswing?

What's the over/under for managers this season? I'd put it at 5.5, and I'll take the over.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Italians were booing the French anthem until Buffon ordered them to stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1TMMverEUA

*points Bari out on map, puts on regional discrimination hat*

"Italians"

For real that's good though, bunch of dicks. Booing a national anthem is ridiculous.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

So I took my first Italian class today. The teacher said the football club in her town was Torino. I said "Juve Siempre Merde." And she got flustered. Turns out she hates football

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Soulex posted:

So I took my first Italian class today. The teacher said the football club in her town was Torino. I said "Juve Siempre Merde." And she got flustered. Turns out she hates football

Bad first impression, it's Juve Merda

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I'm there to learn the language. She already considers the football team in Turin as Torino so I think I did well insulting her Northern Conspiratorial city

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Also she already had told me she wants to talk to me more because she goes to Florence in 2018 for studying abroad and I might get to go too.

She also said that she might consider letting me watch Serie A for "cultural events" of which two are mandatory. Best college course

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

belgend posted:

Bad first impression, it's Juve Merda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odZeT8T88f8

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Ballardini left himself and that is very understandable. The transfer window has been nothing short of a disaster, and no manager should sink so low, as to coach this sack of poo poo, which is the current Palermo team. Absolutely disgraceful.

Woodenlung fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Sep 2, 2016

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Palermo's new victim manager is Roberto De Zerbi, who has been Foggia's manager for the past couple of years.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.

Keep EM rollin in big Mario

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

grvm posted:

I know it's not Serie A but: Balotelli to Nice on a free. Long time thread members who read my pointless and sporadic posts know I'm a massive Balotelli fanboy and apologist so I'm very excited to see him back in a team that he could be the center of.

ben arfa wasted the last few seasons and is also mental and then he went to nice and scored all the goals and got a transfer to PSG out of it

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
Yeah I was actually a little bummed he moved to PSG because that could have been a really fun arrack with balo and him. They did bring in Younes Belhanda to slot in behind on loan and since I've heard of his name I think he's probably good or something idc. Apologies if I'm getting too Ligue 1 for our Serie A thread.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I've said it befor and I'll say it again: Ligue 1 is where Serie A greats go to die.

Well that and MLS

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Seems to be a lot of chatter that Sousa is about to quit.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yeah he is frustrated as hell. I don't blame him.

Nothing new, just smoke.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Fininvest announced that the rest of the 100 million euro down payment for Milan has been paid. It appears this might actually be happening.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

trem_two posted:

Seems to be a lot of chatter that Sousa is about to quit.

That was him moving flats from one place outside Florence to the same place outside Florence, but a smaller flat.

Mediaset saw the moving company and called it "Sousa has quit and is moving back to Portugal".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

That was him moving flats from one place outside Florence to the same place outside Florence, but a smaller flat.

Mediaset saw the moving company and called it "Sousa has quit and is moving back to Portugal".

It's funny

• Locked thread