Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007
game 3: fenix loses lane at 1:15, arcsecond flashes at :45, dies and gives up firstblood, lourlo uses flash

holy gently caress surrender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Never should have dropped Piglet imo

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

exethan posted:

game 3: fenix loses lane at 1:15, arcsecond flashes at :45, dies and gives up firstblood, lourlo uses flash

holy gently caress surrender

I'm pretty sure they lost long before that. They picked Jinx.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
nearly another kill at 2:15 in bot lane

lmfao

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i'm not defending the pick, but, i don't care what your draft looks like, getting poo poo on like that this early in a game means you're incredibly out of it

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

exethan posted:

i'm not defending the pick, but, i don't care what your draft looks like, getting poo poo on like that this early in a game means you're incredibly out of it

That is true. Also hilarious that they managed to top losing gromp in game 2.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
rofl

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Find the mistake

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Max Coveri posted:

Find the mistake

from NV: no sightstone

from TL: everything

midlaners: 1v1 passive farm only

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/FOXDardoch/status/770742391963721728

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

RIP Liquid. They never got to worlds.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Pickaxe is just as good as ghostblade and BF right ?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
fenix too lazy to flash the last binding to end the season

i expect him to retire

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
International Wildcard Qualifier for Seed 1 is happening now there's some big pompous concert being played before hand and the audio is crackling, no idea.

At the very least maybe third time is the charm on an interesting series today?

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I actually think Jinx is in a decent spot after Ashe nerfs. Her laning phase isn't what it use to be but Jhin/Morg can beat pretty much any other lane. Jinx can push early game and take turret really fast. The problem is Jynthe is fkin garbage. He can't dodge 1 morg q in lane even with flash up he died twice. Liquid actually had good laning in the first two games but threw their leads. In 3rd game they just got tilted and destroyed.

They should have maybe take Kench with Jinx. A lot of Korean teams take Kog/Kench combo. Jinx is a bit safer than Kog but Kog's late game is crazy even compared to Jinx.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Schnorkles posted:

Somehow I doubt that c9 is quaking in their boots at the moment.

i would be very scared if i were C9 of catching whatever these 2 teams had

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the toxic piglet, once again, destroys team liquids chances and has been outplayed by, let me check who the current team liquid adc is. keven.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Elwind Trundle taking negative damage.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Libertine posted:

International Wildcard Qualifier for Seed 1 is happening now there's some big pompous concert being played before hand and the audio is crackling, no idea.

At the very least maybe third time is the charm on an interesting series today?

A billion times more interesting than whatever came earlier

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Ulio posted:

I actually think Jinx is in a decent spot after Ashe nerfs. Her laning phase isn't what it use to be but Jhin/Morg can beat pretty much any other lane. Jinx can push early game and take turret really fast. The problem is Jynthe is fkin garbage. He can't dodge 1 morg q in lane even with flash up he died twice. Liquid actually had good laning in the first two games but threw their leads. In 3rd game they just got tilted and destroyed.

They should have maybe take Kench with Jinx. A lot of Korean teams take Kog/Kench combo. Jinx is a bit safer than Kog but Kog's late game is crazy even compared to Jinx.

She's the highest win percentage ADC right now.

e: er 2nd highest

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Sep 4, 2016

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Jinx is probably going to be a high priority pick / ban at worlds but I don't think they're on the right patch yet

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Two hyper carries ranked as the best ADC's of what will most likely be a good indicator of what worlds will look like

yep, definitely year of ADC

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

Jinx is probably going to be a high priority pick / ban at worlds but I don't think they're on the right patch yet

yea, i think today's games were on the patch before the jinx buffs

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Sexpansion posted:

She's the highest win percentage ADC right now.

e: er 2nd highest

Isn't the gauntlet being played on 6.15, not the live patch?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
jungle kogmaw at worlds, get ready folks.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Please don't joke about Jungle Kogmaw I have PTSD from ranked due to it.

Also Forgiven is doing an AMA so far some interesting answers. He said he could go pro in any game he has played and that he only plays league because its his job( he doesn't have fun playing it anymore).

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Forgiven doing an AMA where he answers almost every relevant question, great stuff:
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5113lr/konstantinos_forg1ven_tzortziou_2016_ama/

e: ah beaten, there's the link though!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
TL's lovely jungler going frozen heart first against the kassadin/malzahar comp fills me with so much rage.

e: honestly it's kind of defensible in a world where every reksai builds tiamat first but he still was bad

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Sep 4, 2016

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Whoever mentioned the "priority" thing in the main thread, the Riot casters must think the same because they are using the word priority to describe basically every movement either team is making which is really obnoxious.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Luna Was Here posted:

Two hyper carries ranked as the best ADC's of what will most likely be a good indicator of what worlds will look like

yep, definitely year of ADC

:getin:

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Libertine posted:

Whoever mentioned the "priority" thing in the main thread, the Riot casters must think the same because they are using the word priority to describe basically every movement either team is making which is really obnoxious.

taking a word that pros use and using it in incredibly inappropriate situations is a time honored esports tradition really

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the year of the utility ADC, when their damage share is usually much lower, and also they can't duel anyone

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Aren't there only like two Kog players in NA (Sneaky and Turtle)?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Calax posted:

Aren't there only like two Kog players in NA (Sneaky and Turtle)?
There aren't that many ADC who have been around for long enough to be considered Kog players; Doublelift was always about Vayne

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Let's not forget Protect the KeithMcKogMaw

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Watching UoL v Giants Game 1, Deficio mentioned that Giants haven't been able to practice because of "internal issues". Anyone know more about this?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Wol posted:

Watching UoL v Giants Game 1, Deficio mentioned that Giants haven't been able to practice because of "internal issues". Anyone know more about this?

I heard that Giants was doing some kind of high level roster loving around with negotiating with players to replace some of their players so their team chemistry is probably below zero. Liquid is the same. Both teams should have just forfeited their regional match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Libertine posted:

I heard that Giants was doing some kind of high level roster loving around with negotiating with players to replace some of their players so their team chemistry is probably below zero. Liquid is the same. Both teams should have just forfeited their regional match.

Hmm. I wonder what kind of roster change they're looking at this time. Smittyj was one of their best performing players at the end of the regular season - the only reason I could see to replace him is if the old Dignitas "attitude problems" have resurfaced. Night sometimes loving feeds but has otherwise been a good carry who can probably grow into an excellent one, so replacing him would also seem misguided. None of the others are complete stinkers but I guess I could see it being open season on replacing them? They aren't exactly inspiring.

• Locked thread