Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Namtab posted:

I don't play the bad mobile game

It was funny before, but now not really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Namtab posted:

I don't play the bad mobile game

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Compendium posted:

It was funny before, but now not really

im waiting patiently for the fate movies or the tsukihime remake or literally anything else happening itt

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

then why post about how much you hate the current topic of discussion

there's literally nothing else going on in type-moon rn. fate/extella isn't out for a while, witch on the holy night's tl is slow, the movies aren't until another few months, and the remake will be out in like 2022. what do you expect people to talk about.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Things I like

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Endorph posted:

then why post about how much you hate the current topic of discussion

there's literally nothing else going on in type-moon rn. fate/extella isn't out for a while, witch on the holy night's tl is slow, the movies aren't until another few months, and the remake will be out in like 2022. what do you expect people to talk about.

The ongoing CCC, Apocrypha and Strange/Fake manga.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The ongoing CCC, Apocrypha and Strange/Fake manga.
does the ccc manga use male hakuno

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Endorph posted:

does the ccc manga use male hakuno

Yeah and it has Casko and the artist was a known h-artist and he apparently has a Josh Tejada level giantess fetish considering how the current arc is Hakuno being bullied by Giant Sakura

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Yeah and it has Casko and the artist was a known h-artist and he apparently has a Josh Tejada level giantess fetish considering how the current arc is Hakuno being bullied by Giant Sakura

I'm going to read this now

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Hm. That sounds like a recommendation.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
The only problem is that all three of those have somewhat irregular release schedules, although Apocrypha and Fox Tail are coming out quickly enough at least.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I don't care if you don't like FGO, I got a kung-fu nun who I can ship with Assassin Kojiro there's nothing else I can ask for (except for Berserker Cu and Enkidu)

That said, Apocrypha and Strange/Fake manga are good so far and those were the Fate properties I was most "eh whatever" about.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
They benefit a lot from pretty visuals.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Yeah, their art is better than manga adaptions of FSN and Zero.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Also when saving Hakuno from a fall Casko spends the time to engineer it in such a way that Hakuno catches a face full of her boobs.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Foxtail is Good.

EDIT: Finished Camelot. It was cool, even if my team wasn't nowhere strong enough to get through on its own.

Also the RNG is apparently trying to make up for not getting me any swimsuit Servants because drat. I rolled Gawain, Helena, Arturia Alter Lancer, and Sanzang off random singles and tickets and... will probably not be using any of them but it's nice I guess.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Sep 4, 2016

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Extella's last servants are being revealed soon, one of them is completely new

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I can't wait for Chloe to be miles better than EMIYA solely because she came later so she got a proper gameplay design.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Baal posted:

Extella's last servants are being revealed soon, one of them is completely new

Reddit says new guy is Archimedes? Interesting. Also Medusa is in, cool but I wish they put Apo!Vlad or Drake.

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Sep 6, 2016

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Holy poo poo the next event shop has Tears of Blood and Infinity Cogs I'm finally freeeeeeee.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Reddit says new guy is Archimedes? Interesting. Also Medusa is in, cool but I wish they put Apo!Vlad or Drake.

Actually Medusa is really cool and she's my wife.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
The hell, it's starting so soon? A week after swimsuits. DW is not even trying to hide its whaling ships.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
It's still set to mid September so at least two weeks.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

My F/GO Material books arrived, and flipping through it I'm honestly surprised how much of a difference coloring can make. Even Servants that I thought looked really boring like Erik actually look cool in their concept art, it's just the final coloring that makes them seem ultra bland.

I had similar thoughts on Atalanta, who is much nicer looking when I can tell what the hell I'm looking at.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Well it's here tomorrow/today, and it looks like welfare is another archer. They're also not letting you upgrade the welfare's NP until the 14th.

And I guess time to see if the APK will get cracked this time around.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
I wonder if there is a part 2 on the 14th.

PS: If you want medb, wait for her rate up day too.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I've spent the last week now just grinding the 10 AP nodes for skill gems. :(

AND I GOTTA DO IT AGAIN because Martha.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

BlitzBlast posted:

My F/GO Material books arrived, and flipping through it I'm honestly surprised how much of a difference coloring can make. Even Servants that I thought looked really boring like Erik actually look cool in their concept art, it's just the final coloring that makes them seem ultra bland.

I had similar thoughts on Atalanta, who is much nicer looking when I can tell what the hell I'm looking at.

scan it and I'll give them the colors they deserve

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Space Flower posted:

scan it and I'll give them the colors they deserve

It's already scanned.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

Well it's here tomorrow/today, and it looks like welfare is another archer. They're also not letting you upgrade the welfare's NP until the 14th.

And I guess time to see if the APK will get cracked this time around.

So Chloe's the free Servant this time around? Was expecting Ilya herself to be one.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
No one's spending money for Chloe

IIya's the money maker

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Oh god damnit I just realized we're going into raid battles.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Helena, Illya, Kuro, Nursury Rhyme and Medea Lily are all Servants I'd be okay with.

Already have Medb.

Really glad for Welfare Archer though, I don't have Oda and I've been making do with Kid Gil and Nyantata until now.

Picking up Helena would be nice.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Illya's final art is...uh...it's something alright.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

This event is even goofier than I imagined.

I love it.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Erm latest update seems to have done something with my app. I open it up and after the F/GO logo it brings up the ingame loading screen (with the hints) before going to the title screen. Tapping the screen afterwards closes out the app.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

PunkBoy posted:

Erm latest update seems to have done something with my app. I open it up and after the F/GO logo it brings up the ingame loading screen (with the hints) before going to the title screen. Tapping the screen afterwards closes out the app.

So a bird just flew in my window and said

Bird posted:

It's because the new patch is a bit screwy with up to date iPhones so he's gonna have to restart the app

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Schubalts posted:

Illya's final art is...uh...it's something alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKieGUH9pzg

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
It works for my 9.35 iphone. 10.0 is the one that might have a problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Does it affect Android as well? I'm on a Motorola.