Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

would someone kindly spoopify my old av for halloween?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Please spook me sumbuddy

big black turnout

super mario batali posted:

Please spook me sumbuddy

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

BOO!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Please spook me sumbuddy

Most of earth's population will be displaced by 2050

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Please spook me sumbuddy

Potable water will be a precious commodity

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hamjobs posted:

I would like someone to make me an av of an extremely spooky alpaca. Maybe something skeletal. Thank you!

as spooky as i could get it!

hi how are you ♥

FluffieDuckie

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

omg :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
i tried to turn my av into a pumpkin petting refurb but all i did was corrupt my photoshop installation :iiam: can someone spoopify me in some delightful, perhaps inanimate way?

City of Glompton

:swoon:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
time for me to learn more photoshop i guess

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

RazzleDazzleHour

City of Glompton posted:

would someone kindly spoopify my old av for halloween?

its a ghost

symbolic

holy moly, this is great

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You are a true hero and I owe you my firstborn. Or at least a pizza. You're a good guy, thanks.

RazzleDazzleHour

symbolic posted:

holy moly, this is great

I tried to edit yours on thursday but I worked all day and couldn't think good and kept messing it up. I promise Ill try again tomorrow

FluffieDuckie

:love:

symbolic

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I tried to edit yours on thursday but I worked all day and couldn't think good and kept messing it up. I promise Ill try again tomorrow
oh, why thank you! i tried editing it myself but i'm terrible at editing gifs.

City of Glompton

:swoon:

thank you, this is awesome! I will be purchasing this shortly...

RazzleDazzleHour

do you want this to be more pointy so it looks more witchular

e: fixed a few frames

RazzleDazzleHour fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Sep 4, 2016

FluffieDuckie

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Yeah I thought this was going to be easy but now I see that the way she's moving her head it's not actually easy at all :(

Anybody have any ideas? I could go back to last years AV if this is going to be impossible

RazzleDazzleHour

I'll try something other than a hat, that way it also won't need to be resized. The avv is a lot of repeated frames so its not too tough

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i think its a lighting issue

if you manage to shade in a few of area to make it look more conical, i think it should work reasonably well as a witch hat, thats why it might look odd since she is tilting her head. could just easily adjust the several frames where the light recedes back as she lifts her head. simultaneously, you'd make the brim a few shades darker underneath.

its worth a shot :shrug:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Lastgirl posted:

i think its a lighting issue

if you manage to shade in a few of area to make it look more conical, i think it should work reasonably well as a witch hat, thats why it might look odd since she is tilting her head. could just easily adjust the several frames where the light recedes back as she lifts her head. simultaneously, you'd make the brim a few shades darker underneath.

its worth a shot :shrug:

there's that but also because there are so few frames the tip of the hat has to cover a lot of ground between frames, so particularly at the top it's going to look jerky no matter what.

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

FluffieDuckie posted:

Anybody have any ideas? I could go back to last years AV if this is going to be impossible

i have ideas but i'll only try if nothing else works out

Piso Mojado

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

e: fixed a few frames

this is fricking great

Piso Mojado

i wonder if all eggs have tiny chicken ghosts in them

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Piso Mojado posted:

this is fricking great

hi how are you ♥

HaveARottenDay

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Are you using PS for the color edits? I'd message you the color hex codes if you were doing color replacement but no plat. I had luck so far on the first frames but some spots tend to be a pain in the butt. If you want I can drop you what I have if you aren't having any luck.

RazzleDazzleHour

HaveARottenDay posted:

Are you using PS for the color edits? I'd message you the color hex codes if you were doing color replacement but no plat. I had luck so far on the first frames but some spots tend to be a pain in the butt. If you want I can drop you what I have if you aren't having any luck.

I'm using Photoshop but the trouble was coming from me being a dummy and trying to take shortcuts instead of just taking the time to do it the right way. If youre already working on it I wont steal your thunder but let me know if you want me to try it

HaveARottenDay

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I'm using Photoshop but the trouble was coming from me being a dummy and trying to take shortcuts instead of just taking the time to do it the right way. If youre already working on it I wont steal your thunder but let me know if you want me to try it

I ended up using sat/hue layers since recoloring each slide is hard to be consistent. It seems a bit faded, but this is what I got. Feel free to adjust it if you want.

EDIT: symbolic you should def. use ghouliday for your link, would be appropriate lol

HaveARottenDay fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Sep 4, 2016

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

ffs just use a napstablook av

RazzleDazzleHour

That looks super good! You did the actual hard part of the recoloring but I tried to clean it up a bit

symbolic

HaveARottenDay posted:

I ended up using sat/hue layers since recoloring each slide is hard to be consistent. It seems a bit faded, but this is what I got. Feel free to adjust it if you want.

EDIT: symbolic you should def. use ghouliday for your link, would be appropriate lol

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

That looks super good! You did the actual hard part of the recoloring but I tried to clean it up a bit

thank you both so much! also, i never even considered changing the link, but i'll definitely switch it to something like Ghouliday or Ghost Fight now.

ffs just use a napstablook av
fun fact, my current av was supposed to be Napstablook, but i couldn't find one i was happy with

HaveARottenDay

FluffieDuckie

Nice :)

City of Glompton

beautiful

symbolic

holy toledo

big black turnout

hooooooly poo poo this is the best ever thank you so much :love:

HaveARottenDay

RedTonic posted:

i tried to turn my av into a pumpkin petting refurb but all i did was corrupt my photoshop installation :iiam: can someone spoopify me in some delightful, perhaps inanimate way?

I hope its not too spoopy :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HaveARottenDay

mister magpie posted:

How can my magpie become spooky?

spooky radiohead ghosts and a skull

for reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQr8iD2rsW0