Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

frank.club posted:

Holy smokes EDF is some major loving win

are we PSN friends ? im mattnotgeorge on there ... gonna feed my dog and take him out but i'll be good2game in like an hour probably . i have no idea how to play EDF so this should be fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is my first time playing any Edf but I think I'm in love

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The devs video on the improvements in 4.1 is essential lmfao https://youtu.be/bE1eff1xvLg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pikmin 3 and SM64.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

The devs video on the improvements in 4.1 is essential lmfao https://youtu.be/bE1eff1xvLg

this is incredibly charming

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

this is incredibly charming

there's one after it where it's advertising the game itself as a game within the universe that will help you do better when you join edf

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

frank.club posted:

lol i'm so pumped. yeah i played like maybe 2 missions tops when i bought it at launch ... catch you in like 10-15 mins . anyone else wanna join up??

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Titan Quest

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

This game is incredible

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
COUNTERSTRIKE

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

This game is incredible

I remembered to save the video where you got caught by an ant and I air juggled you with rockets

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Can't believe it took me so long to try EDF, that's some of the best gaming i've had in a while . I respect the Genocide Gun

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was all keyed up to hate the battlefield beta cus of the ridiculous price tag but BF1 is a ton of fun. plus WWI is a really neat era that i've studied a lot so it's rad to play a shooter set in an unconventional period, despite all the ahistorical elements they inserted to make it gamey instead of trench foot simulator

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Monster Hunter Generations

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I 100%ed Pikmin 3 in one sitting today

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

Can't believe it took me so long to try EDF, that's some of the best gaming i've had in a while . I respect the Genocide Gun

Genocide gun is extremely strong and not my friend

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I 100%ed Pikmin 3 in one sitting today

booya

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

favorite fruit/juice?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

favorite fruit/juice?

It's actually the second time I've 100%ed Pikmin 3 in one sitting. And it's gotta the Bottom Imposter

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i still need to finiah pikmin 3 but i keep getting distracted by the 1000s of other good games on the wiiu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I kinda wanna buy Pikmin 2 on the eshop

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I bought Videoball because its $6 on the PSN store and it's a very elegant and fun 2D sports game . If anyone else gets it I will definitely play with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUxJspLDWdw

edit: ugh that trailer voiceover is real bad lol. just watch the first 30 seconds to figure out the jist of it, is what I would recommend

goferchan fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Sep 4, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Videoball is a Tim Rogers joint so it's gotta be awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Played a bit of the battlefield 1 beta...not really my thing tbqh.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Played a bit of the battlefield 1 beta...not really my thing tbqh.

It's not perfect (the battlefront style vehicles are really lame) but the horse stuff is fun, and its cool to crew a tank with a squad that talks. I hope they make it a little more battlefieldy before launch and i'd consider buying it. but i'm a sucker for WWI.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Monster Hunter Generations

hitm e up sometime

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
How do I add people. I'm still doing the one star quests in the first town

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

How do I add people. I'm still doing the one star quests in the first town

Go to your 3DS homescreen and click friends and find your "friend code" then give it to someone/get their friend code and add them using it. You'll only show up on each other's lists if you've mutually added each other, there aren't "friend requests" or anything. Also idk if you've played Monster Hunter before but the multiplayer quests and singleplayer quests (usually called village quests) progress separately -- but they're broken up into similar star tiers (with MP ones being a little harder to make up for having up to 4 ppl)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Okay well I can't add friends yet so i guess I need to get further in the game and yeah this is my first MH game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's actually the second time I've 100%ed Pikmin 3 in one sitting. And it's gotta the Bottom Imposter

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

you will find out

Ok I got back to this today and wtf. You just push X once and now Joshua is invincible and all his attacks are 5x stronger for the rest of the fight lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
not really he can get easily knocked down and when that happens he slams the concrete hard which takes some health, and sometimes having him waste time dining on curb can make things bad. this of course gets negated when you level him properly, but still, it can happen.

btw, give him high combo clothing because after completing a panel sequence i think at least 5 long, he will do his most powerful attack, where he eviscerates everything on both sides.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
btw, get ready for the funnest battle gimmick soon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well jumping enemies can still reach him but still this is awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

not really he can get easily knocked down and when that happens he slams the concrete hard which takes some health, and sometimes having him waste time dining on curb can make things bad. this of course gets negated when you level him properly, but still, it can happen.

btw, give him high combo clothing because after completing a panel sequence i think at least 5 long, he will do his most powerful attack, where he eviscerates everything on both sides.

I'll have to pick up some combo extenders then. I like the way bravery ties into the story too because of how flashy Shiki is compared to Neku and he can basically only wear mus rattus dishrags at the start

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ya lol
still don't get too attached to josh cause i think you're near the end of his week

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i always aassumed that neku was the Monkey and his clothes always had the stylings and colors of Jupiter of the Monkey, which isnt super high bravery, but still. gently caress mus rattus

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Am I missing something with the week 2 final boss. All of my attacks do like 2 to 3 damage.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Samurai Warriors 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mario 64 if my buddy comes over, nioh beta if he doesn't