Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Coy Goon Proudly Posts About Knowing A Pedophile in Real Life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org

wyntyr posted:

Seriously this is way better than "I'm a sociopath" "I'm a cheater" "I'm a Man In Black"

edit: beaten while posting, I can support protecting the parents but I lust for goon blood

double edit: I saw H. H. posting and forgot what thread this was, leaving the evidence to show that I'm an idiot and my saga is idiocy

Do you think anyone on this forum would actually acknowledge knowing Aatrek if they did?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Triggered posted:

Do you think anyone on this forum would actually acknowledge knowing Aatrek if they did?

I don't know dawg you're the one with the common interests with the pedophile

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

e: misread some context stuff, but it's a really dumb joke

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol this thread owns

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's happening!

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
This thread is about to become "A Great Saga of SA Forums"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I was probated by Aatrek. So, in a way, I'm one of his victims too. As are we all.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Solice Kirsk posted:

I was probed by Aatrek.

ftfy

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Triggered posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I don't know what you mailed to FAU for him to spare you, but whatever it is I would suggest you stop posting after the probation ends.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

This thread should be liquidated. The section of the cloud containing it consumed by the very fabric of the universe itself.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:doh: It was right there.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

H.H posted:

I don't know what you mailed to FAU for him to spare you, but whatever it is I would suggest you stop posting after the probation ends.

I suggest you stop falling for obvious, boring trolls. Especially when it means having to read pages of you beating your chest about GOOOOON JUSTICE

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Lemme get this right. A guy says he knows Aatrek irl then this other guy flips poo poo and reports him to an admin because...?

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Len posted:

Lemme get this right. A guy says he knows Aatrek irl then this other guy flips poo poo and reports him to an admin because...?

I think it's more because the guy said "Hey, permabanned pedophile Aatrek is still posting in these very forums, ~try and guess who he is~", internet detectivery ensued which apparently indicates the guy does know Aatrek IRL, which gives credence to the idea that Aatrek is still posting here.

I personally would prefer that the permabanned pedophile not post here, but your mileage may vary :shrug:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
goddamn who gives a poo poo

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

wyntyr posted:

I think it's more because the guy said "Hey, permabanned pedophile Aatrek is still posting in these very forums, ~try and guess who he is~", internet detectivery ensued which apparently indicates the guy does know Aatrek IRL, which gives credence to the idea that Aatrek is still posting here.

I personally would prefer that the permabanned pedophile not post here, but your mileage may vary :shrug:

This.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Len posted:

Because that's the correct action. The guy wasn't serious about Aatrek secretly posting here, but it's still something the admins need to look at.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Better ban everyone in the Voyager thread. Just to be safe.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

wrong thread.

H.H has a new favorite as of 17:16 on Sep 4, 2016

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

H.H has a new favorite as of 17:17 on Sep 4, 2016

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Youre posting these in the wrong thread my dude

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Because that's the correct action. The guy wasn't serious about Aatrek secretly posting here, but it's still something the admins need to look at.

It just seemed like he was making a bigger deal out of it than needed to be

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Triggered again!

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
FWIW I also would prefer that pedophiles NOT poo poo up these forums, or any other, for that matter.

bandman
Mar 17, 2008
Groverhaus was probably the best thing to come from these here forums. P-p-p-PowerBook was pretty great too.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Who was the poster that was probated for like 5 years again?

I really enjoyed looking at his little counter that read "Can't Post for another 32,075,875 minutes!"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

FilthyImp posted:

I really enjoyed looking at his little counter that read "Can't Post for another 32,075,875 minutes!"
a glistening hodor, i think

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FilthyImp posted:

Bigpeeler once got a 1,000 year probation.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Rhyno posted:

Bigpeeler once got a 1,000 year probation.

I thinkt the big probation is 100,000 hours.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

dee eight posted:

I thinkt the big probation is 100,000 hours.

Eh whatever, all I know is it was a long time that was undone like a week later.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

H.H posted:

this makes you sound really stupid by the way

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Solice Kirsk posted:

Better ban everyone in the Voyager thread. Just to be safe.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

TenementFunster posted:

this makes you sound really stupid by the way

oh word?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Thats a pretty cool bird.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

H.H posted:

oh word?
jk I'll assemble the league of extraordinary internet detectives immediately, you precious little thing, you

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Thats a pretty cool bird.

:hf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machine Cult
Dec 23, 2005

A TEXT IS HERE
Goddamit, it's still Wayne Grezky's balls posted across the forums and I think the FYAD thread that collected all the pics.