Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
That was a sick bard tunnel. Is Hyli using a chroma? I don't remember ever seeing purple bard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

that one guy yelling unicorns sounds like adam sandler

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

i truly love this man

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

rabidsquid posted:

that one guy yelling unicorns sounds like adam sandler

Probably is. He flies all around the world to pro league events watching them in secret waiting for Unicorns to play and then he screams as loud as he can.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

UoL: no, this fight win was too clean

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

"How deep can I magical journey?"

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Rekkles crying quietly to himself wondering what it must be like to have a team throw everything on the line to keep you alive.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

FNC is trying to prove that EU is better than CN. at letting down spirit.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Idk whats weirder here, that a team somehow got sivir vlad shen (in return for nidalee maokai????) or that fnatic was keeping it close

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i laughed out loud at that febi death there

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

RIP Fnatic

Work Friend Keven posted:

Idk whats weirder here, that a team somehow got sivir vlad shen (in return for nidalee maokai????) or that fnatic was keeping it close

lol ya

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

LMAO Kikis getting dicked around the map by Hyli while the game ends what the gently caress lol

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i want to know how Gamsus influence reaches so far

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

rabidsquid posted:

They didn't get their scrims, they need practice time for Splyce.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
fnatic are def gonna go for some roster changes next season now. wonder who it will be. fnc kasing?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I'm just happy that Fnatic didn't get to fall forward into worlds. Unicorns and Splyce both deserve the third slot at worlds in EU, I'll be happy with whoever gets to go.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

vlad actually seems to be the best match up against taliyah but i still really don't expect febiven to lose that lane.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

fnatic are def gonna go for some roster changes next season now. wonder who it will be. fnc kasing?

yellow star was definitely not good for any of this season but i don't think he's the problem with the team. i think they should not have fired deilor and i really wonder which player(s) the team chose over him.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

yellow star was definitely not good for any of this season but i don't think he's the problem with the team. i think they should not have fired deilor and i really wonder which player(s) the team chose over him.

Seems pretty obvious it was Febiven > Deilor from the very public comments Febiven made against him.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
https://twitter.com/bedraggles/status/772492786423726085

:gonk:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

yeah i think febiven was a big factor but i really wonder if there was also a problem with spirit since he was their big import. if it was literally just over febiven i think the move is actually even stupider than it appears.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

yeah i think febiven was a big factor but i really wonder if there was also a problem with spirit since he was their big import. if it was literally just over febiven i think the move is actually even stupider than it appears.

febiven was my favorite player to watch for a stretch last year and now he just seems like a whiny bitch who sucks. i don't know what happened.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

febiven was my favorite player to watch for a stretch last year and now he just seems like a whiny bitch who sucks. i don't know what happened.

considering he just tweeted he doesnt know where he'll be playing next year, that would be a TL level blunder if FNC fired deilor for a dude who then immediately leaves.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

NV, is, terrible

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
felt kinda bad when jensen cried lol.......still really rooting for NV tho lol.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

rabidsquid posted:

NV, is, terrible

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
C9's strategy: What if Impact just won lane and won game

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Jensen almost ruined that gank haha

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

ArbitraryC posted:

Jensen almost ruined that gank haha

Little bit of an oopsie poopsie

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

SKT T1 IMPACT

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Longing
Rusted
Seventeen
Dawn
Stove
Nine
Kind-hearted
Homecoming
One
Telecom

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Jesus Christ Impact. :commissar:

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
CLOUD NINE'S NOT PLAYING GAMES TODAY

but they are playing League of Legends

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

lmao impact

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Making a big impact on this game

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

poor Seraph

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i don't even know if what impact is doing to NV is legal

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Smol posted:

Longing
Rusted
Seventeen
Dawn
Stove
Nine
Kind-hearted
Homecoming
One
Telecom

this really is the only explanation

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

actually what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

lmao Jensen

• Locked thread