Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

SeanBeansShako posted:

Glad you guys like the Elder Scrolls themed Power Armor accessories, here is a another mod that just lets you craft all kinds of accessory junk onto all the power armor frames in the game. Enjoy.

Cool stuff. When I was trying survival mode I was cosplaying mad max, got a black on black paint job for my power armour and everything. What I really wanted was rather than increased carry weight applied to my character that would be a problem as soon as I got out of it, was some kind of storage container on the armour that you could access, like the car trunk in Fallout 2. Would something like that even be possible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

What's the best way to absolutely NUKE all of my mods to start fresh?

use mod organizer and disable them all. :v:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Roobanguy posted:

use mod organizer and disable them all. :v:

...right but some ofthem require extra steps. Sometimes in game.
I was wondering if there was a FUCKALLTHISSHIT method.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

Delete your mods.
Delete the contents of FO4's install folder if you installed stuff in there (don't delete the vanilla game's plugins & bsa files, especially if you're on limited Internet) and have Steam verify the game cache.
Delete your saves and the .ini files if you messed with those, in Documents/My Games/Fallout 4

Raygereio fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Sep 2, 2016

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
Create a new profile in NMM. "Uninstall All Active Mods" from the tool menu at the top.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

potaties posted:

Looks like Fallout 4 just updated to 1.7.15, so we gotta wait for F4SE.

Oh so it wasn't just my MO that was wonky.

It seems the game isn't using all of my GPU power, but I still get frame drops in high population locales in this game. I googled around a bit and it might be tied to vsync? Anyone know about it? I'm on a GTX 1070.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

mod organizer actually doesn't install any of the mods to the data directory, so if you use it then you can just disable them all and start fresh new save. i haven't used nmm in a while but it used to still install mods directly to the data folder, which if the case you might have to delete some folders in the data directory to get rid of some of the modded files. don't have to delete your ba2 files though.

also if you are trying to keep playing a save that has a bunch of mods in it your hosed.

e: or basically what Raygereio said.

Roobanguy fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Sep 3, 2016

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?

SeanBeansShako posted:

Glad you guys like the Elder Scrolls themed Power Armor accessories, here is a another mod that just lets you craft all kinds of accessory junk onto all the power armor frames in the game. Enjoy.
Glad those got released, I really liked the smaller PA helmets mod too.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Roobanguy posted:

mod organizer actually doesn't install any of the mods to the data directory, so if you use it then you can just disable them all and start fresh new save. i haven't used nmm in a while but it used to still install mods directly to the data folder, which if the case you might have to delete some folders in the data directory to get rid of some of the modded files. don't have to delete your ba2 files though.

also if you are trying to keep playing a save that has a bunch of mods in it your hosed.

e: or basically what Raygereio said.

No, I'm not trying to continue with an old save. I want to do a new game for all the Nuka stuff vanilla.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Inzombiac posted:

No, I'm not trying to continue with an old save. I want to do a new game for all the Nuka stuff vanilla.

If you're making a new save then what the hell are you worrying about? Disable everything in your mod manager, start new game, done.

potaties
Apr 8, 2005

meow meow
Just a heads up if anyone else tries out NVIDIA's Vault 1080, the vault door causes a minor glitch where VATS stops working. Typing forceenableplayercontrols in the console fixes it.

As for the mod itself, I actually sorta enjoyed it. It's a relatively quick romp through a vault under a church, and it has a few wonky things (like the church doors opening fully and letting you see into the void before transitioning cells), and a few copy-pasted elements, but the lighting looks pretty nice. Though, the place is so dark, I left my pipboy light on for most of it anyways - just kept toggling it off to appreciate some of it. You get an unexplained 1000 caps at the end, from no one in particular. But more importantly, there was a trunk at the end with some settlement shipments in it. That's what I'm talking about!!! Also there were a grip of mininukes but I'm on survival mode so they can shove it. Still, came out pleased overall.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Mage_Boy posted:

I have a weird bug, just started earlier. The lights in Vault 88 seem to flicker on or off. Changes depending on where I am standing. Tried it with ENB installed and removed, so I don't think it's an ENB issue.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756484502 This is what it looks like a lot
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756484545 This is what I think it should look like. Only turns on all the lights when standing in exact positions.

Here's my load order:
code:
54 36 FamilyProblems.esp

I Found the mod that caused it, in case anyone else has this problem. On the bright side, this pissed me off enough to remove NMM and move over to Mod Organizer. Now I have a clean FO4 folder forever!

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

potaties posted:

Just a heads up if anyone else tries out NVIDIA's Vault 1080, the vault door causes a minor glitch where VATS stops working. Typing forceenableplayercontrols in the console fixes it.

As for the mod itself, I actually sorta enjoyed it. It's a relatively quick romp through a vault under a church, and it has a few wonky things (like the church doors opening fully and letting you see into the void before transitioning cells), and a few copy-pasted elements, but the lighting looks pretty nice. Though, the place is so dark, I left my pipboy light on for most of it anyways - just kept toggling it off to appreciate some of it. You get an unexplained 1000 caps at the end, from no one in particular. But more importantly, there was a trunk at the end with some settlement shipments in it. That's what I'm talking about!!! Also there were a grip of mininukes but I'm on survival mode so they can shove it. Still, came out pleased overall.

Are there any NPCs or is it all wicked-sweet environmental storytelling?

7seven7
May 19, 2006

I barfed because you looked in my eyes!
After verifying the game cache and reinstalling the game I'm still crashing on save. This is my gargantuan load order. I've tried turning off all mods and still no dice. It's been crashing every time I save since I installed Nuka World.

code:
GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Snap'n Build.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
DLC_MainMenu.esm=1
CROSS_CosmeticFramework.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Homemaker - SK Integration Patch.esp=1
DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp=1
CROSS_Jetpack.esp=1
Eli_ArmourCollection.esp=1
Rangergearnew.esp=1
The Rebel.esp=1
EasyLockpicking.esp=1
EFF.esp=1
Companion Infinite Ammo.esp=1
Craftable Armor Size - Fix Material Requirements.esp=1
BetterGenerators.esp=1
Crafting Workbench.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Junk Items.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp=1
OCDispenser.esp=1
OCDecorator.esp=1
BetterJunkFences.esp=1
DD_All_the_COncrete.esp=1
Wall Oil Lamps.esp=1
Workshop_Planters.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-LITE-Audio.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-Performance-Fog.esp=1
WET Clearer.esp=1
EasyHacking.esp=1
Locksmith.esp=1
LongerPowerLines3x.esp=1
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp=1
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp=1
BetterSettlers.esp=1
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp=1
AdvSettleTurretSet.esp=1
Rebuilt_SeriesPrewarHouses.esp=1
Build High - Expanded Settlements.esp=1
SkibsWeaponsMerged-AWKCR.esp=1
CROSS_PlasRail.esp=1
DD_TRUMP_2016_MAKE_MODDING_GREAT_AGAIN.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects SK.esp=1
SkjAlert_DLC01+.esp=1
SkjAlert_DLC02+.esp=1
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp=1
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp=1
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - No Crafting Perks.esp=1
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp=1
ScrapDeadThings.esp=1
Power Conduits and Pylons - Increased Radius.esp=1
Northland Diggers.esp=1
ImmersiveVendors.esp=1
Friffy_Holstered Weapons.esp=1
FOX Coat.esp=1
DogBed.esp=1
DD_I_Ran_Out_Of_Funny_Names.esp=1
DD_Columnsandstuff_1_0.esp=1
FallComplete.esp=1
AlienAssaultRifle.esp=1
M2216.esp=1
M9.esp=1
Art Gallery.esp=1
Pack3 - Poster - BetterBeds.esp=1
ArcadeMachine.esp=1
PerkChartPoster.esp=1
Fusebox Generator.esp=1
Friffy_Fixed Rugs.esp=1
MYLadyKillerBed.esp=1
DD_bobblehead_stands.esp=1
PoweredDoorsVanilla.esp=1
Unpowered Spotlight.esp=1
Siles - Vault Poster - All.esp=1
Water Sources Expanded.esp=1
LegendaryModification.esp=1
LegendaryModificationCSA.esp=1
LegendaryModificationGroknak.esp=1
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp=1
Cannabis Commonwealth.esp=1
AlternateSettlements.esp=1
More Armor Slots.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
Armor_Mods_Expanded_v1b2.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor.esp=1
Craftable Armor Size.esp=1
UniqueUniques.esp=1
Zimonja_Scrappable.esp=1
WM Chinese Assault Rifle - Standalone.esp=1
WoodenPrefabsExtended.esp=1
CraftableAmmo.esp=1
CraftableAmmo_plus.esp=1
WET.esp=1
SSEX.esp=1
mjp_PTRS41ATR.esp=1
LK05.esp=1
Family Mauser.esp=1
DesertEagle50AE.esp=1
ModularKalash.esp=1
M14.esp=1
P99.esp=1
M1911.esp=1
SkjAlert_RS+.esp=1
Extended weapon mods.esp=1
LegendaryModification2LM.esp=1
WastelandWorkshopPatch.esp=1
G3.esp=1
m82a.esp=1
mk14.esp=1
GaussRifleMk2.esp=1
tumbajamba Advanced Engineering.esp=1
GaussRifleMk2 - tAE - AWKCR.esp=1
No Lowered Suppressor and Bayonet Range.esp=1
SpetnazRifle.esp=1
TheDude.esp=1
BattleRifle.esp=1
WO-ScarH.esp=1
WO-G3.esp=1
WO-USAS.esp=1
WO-AK47.esp=1
WO-G20.esp=1
WO-L96.esp=1
WO-M82.esp=1
Wasteland Ordnance Merged.esp=1
Glock20.esp=1
Homing Fatman.esp=1
Lower Damage Requirement For XP.esp=1
RichMerchants.esp=1
CHKJunk.esp=1
WaltherP38.esp=1
Colt1911.esp=1
dinoshelf.esp=1
dinoshelf_extra_ammo.esp=1
dinoshelf_half.esp=1
dinoshelf_retex-dark.esp=1
dinoshelf_retex.esp=1
PlasmaArsenal.esp=1
Lore Friendly Posters.esp=1
BuildableBurningCampfires.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
CROSS_Uni_Scarf.esp=1
NanoArmor.esp=1
NanoArmor_AWKCR_AE.esp=1
WastelandFashion.esp=1
Wasteland Sniper by Hothtrooper44.esp=1
WestTekTacticalOptics.esp=1
ShadowedSynthArmor.esp=1
Dark Drifter.esp=1
FSC- Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
StealthSuit.esp=1
Minuteman_CB.esp=1
CommonwealthSurvivalist.esp=1
Evermarch - Casual Wanderer.esp=1
Business Settlements.esp=1
Faction Battlecoats.esp=1
BusinessSettlements-SKPatch.esp=1
M4A1.esp=1
SMH.esp=1
APMKV.esp=1
HeroesRevolver.esp=1
ClassicSniper.esp=1
Scavenged NCR Armor.esp=1
TurretBallCN.esp=1
WeaponDisplays.esp=1
XnjguyFilledMods_AIO.esp=1
Femsheppings Minimalist Homewares.esp=1
CW_PATCH.esp=1
DLC_OCD_Patch.esp=1
DLC_SK_Patch.esp=1
FH_PATCH.esp=1
VW_PATCH.esp=1
WW_PATCH_ENG.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor_AE.esp=1
AWKCRPatch-UFO4P.esp=1
AdvBubbleTurretSet.esp=1
Evan_Modular Kitchen.esp=1
FunctionalDisplays-Collectibles.esp=1
FunctionalDisplays.esp=1
FunctionalDisplays-AID-Weightless.esp=1
FunctionalDisplays-MISC-Weightless.esp=1
keyNuker.esp=1
FunctionalDisplays-Patch-DLC03.esp=1
FunctionalDisplays-Patch-DLC01.esp=1
CigaretteInMouth.esp=1
FilledBrahminFeedTroughs.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor_Decal_All.esp=1
EndorsCustomCombatArmor_CAS.esp=1
KelloggArm.esp=1
Invisiblyhunter.esp=1
CROSS_Gear.esp=1
Assaultron Junk Parts.esp=1
Assaultron Junk Parts No Comp.esp=1
wkz_plunketts_duster.esp=1
More Armor Slots - Automatron.esp=1
More Armor Slots - Far Harbor.esp=1
Fusion Gun.esp=1
PlasmaSword.esp=1
DOOMMerged.esp=1

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
did you run the game before you reinstalled any of the mods? did it work vanilla?

potaties
Apr 8, 2005

meow meow

HitTheTargets posted:

Are there any NPCs or is it all wicked-sweet environmental storytelling?

Not really. There are some named ghouls, but nobody to talk to. However, I had to do some more advanced console commands to fix the VATS input bug, so maybe it's worth waiting until that gets hashed out. From reddit:

"During normal gameplay (not in VATS, a terminal, a conversation, a menu, etc.) , open the console and run the command 'DumpInputEnableLayers'
If you see a Layer there, note it's number. Not the hexadecimal one, the normal integer one -- such as '0'.
Run the command 'ResetInputEnableLayer [#]' to remove the restrictions that layer had."

Just in case anyone else runs into the issue.

7seven7
May 19, 2006

botany posted:

did you run the game before you reinstalled any of the mods? did it work vanilla?

Yeah, still crashed without any mods running.

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...
Did you try locating and deleting all ini files?

Im having a different crash, always at the first video, but only when running through Mod Organizer.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Ugh, it does not take me long to get to 255 mods.

Nuka added stuff like Keywords among other things, (awesome, now our raiders can wear progressivly more soiled or bloodsoaked longjohns, countdown to incontinence mods.) and obv, its own set of levelled lists, object effects, and sundry other things, that, if they are overridden, (they will be), will cause the game to tear its own balls off and watch He-Man cartoons for a few hours (Bethesda strongly identify with Lion-o).

the FACK, is still hosed, everything relies on that to purge mods, so I don't see people's installs getting stable until that happens. unless they know what they are doing.
I don't know what I am doing, however, I'll list the crap I know.

Xedit ignores a bunch of information in esp's/esm's as it does not know what it pertains to, F4ck should have all that information however it does not seem to be easy finding that out.

Mods cannot access other mod's BA2 archives, so when making a merged mod with a different esp, you have to unpack (and perhaps repack) all those files.

Making a merged patch consists of using xedit to pull all the LLI entries of all your main and dlc files, then mods, and then adding all the keywords and information to those entries that you wish. so, while a vanilla scrub raider might have foul language and a chance to spawn a shiv, some cardboard or a lobster trap or a potato to protect themselves from you and your legion of battle cattle, with the magic of all sorts of levelled lists of effects, legendary effects, object modifications and so on, applying magical keywords to stuff, you can hand tweak the chances of those effects being applied, per effect, per keyword, per iteration of armor/weapon,
So, as well as entity a having a chance to spawn with misc loot, scrub tier weapons and armour, you have to take a look at more esoteric stuff as mentioned above, and I have not really researched all that.
so, on top of there being many, many base LL's there are other LL's which can dynamically affect the spawning of stuff in the Base LL entries.
The only drawback is : OMG so many LL's, ctd's because in that vast array of possible effects, there is bound to be something that fucks up. the fact that avoiding the latter means individually checking each list to make sure its not overridden by "Tangy uncut molerat errections.esp" and then rechecking that junk every time you add a mod, and merging new effect, keyword, etc LL's periodically. then satisfying yourself that everything has a decent chance to spawn.
This can be automated up to a point, but then it needs some tlc to make sure it works, this is why Weaponsmith Extended 2 is great, but also why it can crap out your game easily.

TL;DR : When I know what I'm talking about, I'll try to make an exhaustive basic explanation of editing and merging stuff.

I'll make an LL that gives everything a high chance to spawn with a 4 slot legendary Fedora.
it will override everything else. naked unarmed wasteland with fedora wearing psychopaths.
Trump.esm

Ohhh: Tracers http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17815/

staberind fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Sep 3, 2016

7seven7
May 19, 2006

LumberingTroll posted:

Did you try locating and deleting all ini files?

Im having a different crash, always at the first video, but only when running through Mod Organizer.

I haven't tried that yet. Will I need to find them, delete them, then uninstall and reinstall the game?

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

7seven7 posted:

Yeah, still crashed without any mods running.

then you didn't clean up properly. you need to manually delete everything associated with f4, including the files in your My Documents folder, everything in the steam folders and probably everything in the Appdata hidden folders as well.

7seven7
May 19, 2006

botany posted:

then you didn't clean up properly. you need to manually delete everything associated with f4, including the files in your My Documents folder, everything in the steam folders and probably everything in the Appdata hidden folders as well.

Ah, cheers. Does that mean I need to completely wipe my my mods list? There's some that aren't available anymore.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

7seven7 posted:

Ah, cheers. Does that mean I need to completely wipe my my mods list? There's some that aren't available anymore.

copy them to a separate folder out of view, delete the original, make sure the game is running, then add them again.

7seven7
May 19, 2006

botany posted:

copy them to a separate folder out of view, delete the original, make sure the game is running, then add them again.

Great, thanks!

Mosnar
Apr 21, 2007
Dropping Heavy Things From High Places, LLC
If anyone else is getting the horrible, horrible graphics glitches entering Nuka World's cars area of the gauntlet: open both Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Custom.ini and, under General, delete the line bUseCombinedObjects=0 in each. This will screw up Scrap Everything somewhat, but allows you to see what the hell you're doing.

HTH, HAND, etc ...

edit: that's a helluva word filter there.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

Mosnar posted:

If anyone else is getting the horrible, horrible graphics glitches entering Nuka World's cars area of the gauntlet: open both Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Custom.ini and, under General, delete the line bUseCombinedObjects=0 in each. This will screw up Scrap Everything somewhat, but allows you to see what the hell you're doing.

I was getting glitches in the maze. There were these weird walls that would obscure your vision, but you could walk and even shoot through them. I eventually figured out you can just open the console, click on the intangible walls and type Disable and they'll disappear. I don't know if you're talking about the same problem, but disabling them won't break Scrap Everything.

Mosnar
Apr 21, 2007
Dropping Heavy Things From High Places, LLC

Son of a Vondruke! posted:

I was getting glitches in the maze. There were these weird walls that would obscure your vision, but you could walk and even shoot through them. I eventually figured out you can just open the console, click on the intangible walls and type Disable and they'll disappear. I don't know if you're talking about the same problem, but disabling them won't break Scrap Everything.

Yep, same one. I read about others doing as you did but, since those walls spawn from outside the arena to the inside, wouldn't that mess with the original buildings they were a part of? Dunno to be honest ..

I dropped Scrap Everything when it caused issues in Vault 88, allowing me to scrap bits of wall(s) that protected me from the 7th dimension. i.e.: walls at the edge of the cell(s) leading to gray, timeless void.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
I encountered the Dima Memory puzzle last night.

So goddamn glad there are mods that just help you skip that nonsense.

gasman
Mar 21, 2013

hey now
Useful mod of the week: Read notes straight from container.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18077/

How was something like that not in the vanilla game? Jesus Christ, Bethesda.

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

potaties posted:

But how am I supposed to play it without Achievements?!

I just started playing again, and noticed this message. Do all mods disable achievements?

Not that I care about my internet points on steam or anything, but this is dumb. There are so many ways to cheat. But also its not like its a hard game (at least not on Very Hard difficulty).

waffles beyond waffles fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Sep 5, 2016

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

gromdul posted:

I just started playing again, and noticed this message. Do all mods disable achievements?

Not that I care about my internet points on steam or anything, but this is dumb. There are so many ways to cheat. But also its not like its a hard game (at least not on Very Hard difficulty.

Yes. All mods disable achievements.

Thankfully there's a mod that fixes that. :v:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

gasman posted:

Useful mod of the week: Read notes straight from container.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18077/

How was something like that not in the vanilla game? Jesus Christ, Bethesda.

just get grab and eat, it has that, is by the same guy, and owns

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

any way to craft vertibird signal grenades other than this?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1146/

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Cernunnos posted:

Yes. All mods disable achievements.

Thankfully there's a mod that fixes that. :v:

Yeah about that whole "requires F4SE" part at the moment...

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Yeah about that whole "requires F4SE" part at the moment...

Someone on Reddit has the last exe available. This makes F4SE still work, and the game is fully playable. I think it was on the fallout mods subreddit.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
I was going to ask about that too.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Is there even any reason to use F4SE other than that achievements-enabling mod? None of my mods require it.

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

pmchem posted:

Is there even any reason to use F4SE other than that achievements-enabling mod? None of my mods require it.

if none of the mods your using require it then, no? :allbuttons:

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer

pmchem posted:

I feel like Place Everywhere is a pretty compelling reason, but then I like making intricate dioramas showcasing armor and weapons I've looted from dead foes, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

what the everloving gently caress is this abomination