Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
*Rivington pulls an American flag from his throat, hand by hand, while Phreak makes puns to passive-aggressively insult him*

thank god its NA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
hope imt get obliterated btw

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

Lovechop posted:

hope imt get obliterated btw

Down with the NA UOL. Long live C9.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Wol posted:

*Rivington pulls an American flag from his throat, hand by hand, while Phreak makes puns to passive-aggressively insult him*

thank god its NA

If only the pre-game show was that entertaining.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

let's go imt

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
i hate being an imt fan because i'm seeing a whole lot of huni feeding impact today :smith:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
"huni, up to this point, might have had to compensate a little bit for reignover's lackluster play"

what the gently caress

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Cheeser dog! Impact will teach you respect!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

oh thank god it's a tricast, that means like 50% less Rivington Word Salad

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

henkman posted:

"huni, up to this point, might have had to compensate a little bit for reignover's lackluster play"

what the gently caress

Reignover was garbage vs CLG to be honest. Xmithie outperformed him everygame but at the same time its not hard to outperform Darshan's Shen as Huni when u get Ekko.

Still kinda harsh on RO since he has had to carry IMT most of the split alongside Pob. I don't think IMT win this because a lot of their success has been on Pobelter this split. CLG decided not to ban Vlad for some reason vs him and lost for free. The problem with Pob is unless he plays out of his mind he won't be good enough to dominate someone like Jensen or Bjergsen like he can dominate Fenix or Huhi.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Wow smart of C9 to ban Karma so they don't accidently pick it themselves and put it mid

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

hey, it's zac!

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
I hate watching reksai, gently caress that champ

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Wol posted:

Alright time to watch a team who doesn't understand pick ban versus a team who can't do anything other than ARAM down mid, SWEET

EU is already over?

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
imt 1 for 1 for not garbage drafts. good for you dylan falco, you only have to listen to linkin park twice tonight.

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK
so I just went to lolesports and couldn't find the stream for NALCS

I had to go to youtube to find it

lolesports is such a steaming pile of shite

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

henkman posted:

what the gently caress

manufactured anti-occam's razor reasons, cuz what else would analysts do?

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Are u kidding me? C9 just gave Reignover Reksai and Pobelter Vlad. Only reason IMT looked so bad vs CLG was because they force RO on Gragas/Elise, C9 let him pick it for free. Why pick Gnar 1st rotation when Huni already picked Ekko? Also I know Jensen does well vs Vlad but still thats one of the best picks for IMT alongside Malz.

Horrible draft by c9 unless they really outexecute IMT, I think imt got this one.

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK
I am so ready for impact to skullfuck huni and tilt him off the face of the earth

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Ulio posted:

Reignover was garbage vs CLG to be honest. Xmithie outperformed him everygame but at the same time its not hard to outperform Darshan's Shen as Huni when u get Ekko.

Still kinda harsh on RO since he has had to carry IMT most of the split alongside Pob. I don't think IMT win this because a lot of their success has been on Pobelter this split. CLG decided not to ban Vlad for some reason vs him and lost for free. The problem with Pob is unless he plays out of his mind he won't be good enough to dominate someone like Jensen or Bjergsen like he can dominate Fenix or Huhi.

reignover might not have played the best that set, but neither did Huni and in the history of the duo since FNC it has been the complete opposite of the quoted statement, with reignover having to camp for huni to go off or else he just feeds

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

I switched to the Youtube stream this season and it's way better than Twitch. And yes, lolesports is a really poorly designed site.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Koskinator posted:

I am so ready for impact to skullfuck huni and tilt him off the face of the earth

same

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Ya I agree with u just that RO wasn't as good as usual but huni has been poo poo all season. I wonder how he got mvp vs CLG when he had free farm lane vs Darshan's shen every game.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Why C9 why? Reignover getting Rek'sai feels disastrous, and putting Meteos on the easily counterjungleable, zero damage Zac feels even scarier.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
I feel like zac made more sense when the enemy team was very immobile when he pulled it out vs TSM...

Vs IMT who has pool, blink, dash, tunnel it feels like a trash pick and I expect RO will flame horizon him before this game is done

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
Giving up reksai's farm advantage for an ocean drake at 7 minutes seems questionable to me

e: I respect using gnar ult to clear the wave though

Lex Neville fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Sep 5, 2016

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Nothing is happening

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Oh look Rek'sai just full-cleared the top side of Meteos' jungle. I'm a huge C9 fan but this pick is just disastrous.

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

wodin posted:

Oh look Rek'sai just full-cleared the top side of Meteos' jungle. I'm a huge C9 fan but this pick is just disastrous.

Being 8 farm down to reksai as zac at 15 minutes is more than fine, which is why I'm pretty sure RO's decision to take that drag at 7 minutes was a bad one

stump collector
May 28, 2007
holy loving moly that was a bad first team fight

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
We call that a whoopsies

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Nothing happens for 16 minutes, and now the game is over.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
get that first turret gold meteos, you're the man bro... buy that ruby crystal dog

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Flying in and stealing something as zac is so much fun

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
impact is not loving around

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

its a tough break for IMT because nobody could have predicted that impact would be so good on gnar

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Bad draft by c9 but their teamfighting is better than IMT. Pobelter had great ult in that 2nd teamfight but it feels like IMT need more items to teamfight properly. Impact still monstering .

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I don't even know who I want to win this game on one hand I feel kind of bad for immortals getting perpetually cockblocked on the other hand I want to see jensen body these fools.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
well instead of feeding impact during the laning phase, lets just give it to him during the midgame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Reignover phoning it in.

• Locked thread