Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i used to not be a fan of stealth games but playing mgs made them click and now i love them all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I feel like MGS is the only stealth game I like being stealthy in and all the other ones there's just something stupid to me about the stuff and it's the same kind of stupid so I just go Ham instead.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Petite Japanese Man: I love stealth, like ninja.

Me, Harley Davidson screaming as I blast into enenmy base: Merica.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

well, when you put it that way

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Me, after installing noise cancelling speakers onto my m1 Abrams: check mate, japan

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kazvall posted:

Me, after installing noise cancelling speakers onto my m1 Abrams: check mate, japan

Me, after writing a badass post: like a boss

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Vic boss! Vic boss!!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Kazvall posted:

Abrams confession:

As a young elementary school kid I was obsessed with Microprose's M1 Tank Platoon. The game came with a 200 page manual and had one of those keyboard overlay things since it used every button on the keyboard. My mom was concerned that the lifelike 3d graphics were going to strain our 8086 too much and break it somehow. We worked out a deal where one day a week I could play in 256 color VGA mode, but the rest of the time I had to play in 4 color CGA. I didn't actually mind because the frame rate was much much better.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

kyappuh in the thread boys! kyaaapuh kyaaaapuh

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

gamer confession: i play overwatch with character voices muted

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played it in Spanish for a long time.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

that's a better idea actually. my only sound cues are footsteps and some ult noises

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I actually play tha OW with $500 Bose Noise Cancelling Headbuds while blindfolded submerged in 40 degree water.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I played it in Spanish for a long time.

I use the Brazilian Portuguese dub and English text.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I use the Brazilian Portuguese dub and English text.

What does Steam think your birthday is?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

elf help book posted:

What does Steam think your birthday is?

lol

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Wrong thread

BIG FLUFFY DOG fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Sep 6, 2016

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker
I have a huge collection of PS2 games, including survival horror (resident evil), bargain bin j-rpgs like final fantasy xii, and the first four games of dot-hack.

When I retire (haha who is going to retire in a post-social-security america and not work until they keel over), I am going to play all of these games and finish them all. And if my dot-hack 4 is unreadable, I hope there will be a way to purchase and play it online. I've only played through part of dot-hack 1 and the plot is too slow to play it now.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

celeron 300a posted:

I have a huge collection of PS2 games, including survival horror (resident evil), bargain bin j-rpgs like final fantasy xii, and the first four games of dot-hack.

When I retire (haha who is going to retire in a post-social-security america and not work until they keel over), I am going to play all of these games and finish them all. And if my dot-hack 4 is unreadable, I hope there will be a way to purchase and play it online. I've only played through part of dot-hack 1 and the plot is too slow to play it now.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

celeron 300a posted:

Stop posting like a games poster

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
You need to be banned for calling FFXII "bargain bin"

gently caress off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

celeron 300a posted:

What is your confession exactly? There's a lot of things in thjis post that piss me off

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i have games and im going to play them: true confessions of a gamer

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh and btw I'm goiung to blow your loving head off for calling FF12 a 'bargain bin jrpg' :fuckoff:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

haha who is going to retire in a post-social-security america and not work until they keel over <-- really cool and funny to say. uit shows that you understand whats really going on in the world, as if your 'Third eye is Open' so to speak. Ladies love these type of sentences

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's the kind of posting that gets you knee deep in gamer slit

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker
I have owned overwatch for awhile and I have convinced myself to never play these characters, for no reason whatsoever:

• widowmaker
  • winston
  • reinhardt
  • mei
  • hanzo
  • genji
  • tracer
  • zenyatta

Despite this, I have a hidden goal to get every mei unlock because she is awesome. But I can't tell anyone of this ambition because Blizzard will find out and then I'll never get that next achievement-only spray that requires actual gameplay to obtain.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

rediscover posted:

haha who is going to retire in a post-social-security america and not work until they keel over <-- really cool and funny to say. uit shows that you understand whats really going on in the world, as if your 'Third eye is Open' so to speak. Ladies love these type of sentences

I own a copy of Super Mario Bros. and someday hope to play it with my African-American friend (haha who will have an african-american friend when the racial tensions in america come to a head and the country ends up more divided than ever).

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

absolutely anything posted:

I own a copy of Super Mario Bros. and someday hope to play it with my African-American friend (haha who will have an african-american friend when the racial tensions in america come to a head and the country ends up more divided than ever).

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

celeron 300a posted:

I have owned overwatch for awhile and I have convinced myself to never play these characters, for no reason whatsoever:

• widowmaker
  • winston
  • reinhardt
  • mei
  • hanzo
  • genji
  • tracer
  • zenyatta

Despite this, I have a hidden goal to get every mei unlock because she is awesome. But I can't tell anyone of this ambition because Blizzard will find out and then I'll never get that next achievement-only spray that requires actual gameplay to obtain.

You are seriously a freak dude

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

celeron 300a posted:

• widowmaker
  • winston
  • reinhardt
  • mei
  • hanzo
  • genji
  • tracer
  • zenyatta

we get it you hate fun

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My confession is... I like the occasional Games-style poster. lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
bomb drop mid

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

celeron 300a posted:

• widowmaker
  • winston
  • reinhardt
  • mei
  • hanzo
  • genji
  • tracer
  • zenyatta

Dude...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ya so I basically made a pact with myself that I would never play half the characters in OW.. Why you ask? Well, if you must know it's because I'm random as gently caress. Hope blizzard doesn't catch on cause then I'll never get that next achievement-only spray that requires actual game play to obtain. That sentence makes sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So hosed up that you didn't capitalize the character's name's but you did the punctuation and stuff on the other ones.

• Locked thread