Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

13/f/cali posted:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/touhou-genso-rondo-bullet-ballet-le-dlc-bundle/cid=UP1063-CUSA05257_00-TGRBBLEDLCBUNDLE

This is the LE DLC bundle for the Touhou game that came out today. Given that most of the items in this bundle cost money individually, I don't think it is supposed to be free. Grab it while you can.

Well, I got it. I really like bullet hell games/shmups, but I find this kind of anime stuff pretty poo poo. How anime is this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

this is your cast

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
as a salty bet watcher, gently caress touhou

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

always bet waifu

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Takoluka posted:

this is your cast

ingame they're made of soggy playdoh though

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
And it's been pulled. :livintrope:

Strangely my download list now has a 10mb download listed as the full game.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Takoluka posted:

always bet waifu

always bet on dbz

i miss the heady days of mexibeams

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

And I miss the complete mess that was Yuri di AAAAAA, and the screwy tournament setups.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

CrashCat posted:

always never maybe bet on dbz

ftfy

We need a new Fighter Maker to do dumb MUGEN-style stuff on a console.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Takoluka posted:

this is your cast

:negative:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I dunno why it particularly matters whether you're navigating bullets with a ship or a witch. afaik touhou isn't something like oedopmius or whatever that crappy gradius spinoff was called

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Otomedius G was pretty good. Otomedius Excellent was garbo. I own the LE. :(

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I only know of it from that embarrassing kotaku video.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Jesus christ this 2K sale is bleak.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Oh yeah, Destroy All Humans just got rated in Europe as a PS2 classic for PS4. Not sure about the "classic" part, don't remember it being good but it's been years.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

ShutteredIn posted:

Jesus christ this 2K sale is bleak.

"battleborn + x"

the +x makes it safe from being the worst ever

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

2k posted:

:shobon: Please buy Battleborn :shobon:

Was The Tomorrow Children always geared towards f2p? Or is that a surprise to everyone else, too?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bogart posted:

Was The Tomorrow Children always geared towards f2p? Or is that a surprise to everyone else, too?

it was a surprise to me. idk.

the game turned out highly unfun so they needed to make their money off of whales i guess

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib
I'd comment but PSN tells me it's down for maintenance.

How bad is it?

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

ShadowedFlames posted:

I'd comment but PSN tells me it's down for maintenance.

How bad is it?

That's the whole thing

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

For those of you getting Genso Rondo, please report back with how it is, especially if you've played the mainline Touhou games / fighting games.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.

ShutteredIn posted:

That's the whole thing

Could be worse.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

ShutteredIn posted:

That's the whole thing

Oh, God. That's downright hideous.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i love how they are still trying to sell evolve

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Evolve is really fun in its new free to play iteration on PC. :shobon: They're supporting it and adding cool variants to characters...them trying to wring the last of the old game on consoles is super lovely.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

I saw Evolve on clearance today at Target for $3.98. I bought that piece of poo poo on day one. Eh, it really wasn't a piece of poo poo... Great idea of a game, it was just awfully balanced for too long and the player base evaporated.

Unrelated, I threw in the towel for Overwatch. How is Battleborn in comparison? Does it happen to handle any better?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

friends dont let friends buy battleborn

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Overwatch is an extremely good video game

Battleborn is trash

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

battleborn is overwatch if all rounds were 45 mins, had moba ai creeps, and looked and played worse

Bogart posted:

Evolve is really fun in its new free to play iteration on PC. :shobon: They're supporting it and adding cool variants to characters...them trying to wring the last of the old game on consoles is super lovely.

i think the new version is coming to console eventually and that owning it before that happens gives you founders status or whatever other bullshit but yes you are right

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Real hurthling! posted:

it was a surprise to me. idk.

the game turned out highly unfun so they needed to make their money off of whales i guess
considering it's entirely a game about soul crushing manual labor and watching other people gently caress up your hard work, f2p is perfect

apparently Star Trek Online just came out on PS4 as well though so that should be ample distraction from danger (to another)

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood
i wish this trace of cold steel game was on ps4. I hear they're good but I don't want to turn on the ps3 and go through 80 hours of updates :(

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

SectumSempra posted:

i wish this trace of cold steel game was on ps4. I hear they're good but I don't want to turn on the ps3 and go through 80 hours of updates :(
Can't you download the system update on a thumbstick or some poo poo?

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

CrashCat posted:

Can't you download the system update on a thumbstick or some poo poo?

I mean, i guess. i actually never tried and just haven't turned the thing on in a year.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

CrashCat posted:

Paypal should always work unless you have a failure on your account recently from an error getting another payment method to work. However, you have to sign up for an agreement that makes it so Paypal can't refund if there are any disputes, so you're at Sony's mercy if someone walks off with your account and maxes out the Paypal limit. Amazon codes are delivered instantly so I think I will stick with that from now on.

Last page, but thanks for the heads up, I removed the payment, rather not take chances.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

enojy posted:

Unrelated, I threw in the towel for Overwatch. How is Battleborn in comparison? Does it happen to handle any better?

I had the same thought last time Battleborn was on sale and I played it for no more than two hours before shelving it permanently. Overwatch is way better, and I didn't particularly like Overwatch.

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

SectumSempra posted:

Have you considered the noble Vita

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Armor-Piercing posted:

Have you considered the noble Vita

That's cute

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Isn't Trails of Cold Steel 1 at least on PSNow?

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

ShutteredIn posted:

That's the whole thing

I mean... At least XCOM Vita's on sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

how is that btw? i cant imagine it running well on the vita

• Locked thread